Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks too comfortable for me to feel completely satisfied with her being there. Couldn't they just her a single feather for a pillow, a string for a blanket and a cotton ball for a mattress? Not even joking. I want her conditions to be awful.
We can always check the forecast for Goodyear AZ. Most of the time the next 6 months should be miserably hot. Something seems right about that.

I think Jodi will do well in prison, she will be protected so carefully due to her high profile, their will be enough prisoners who will buy into her poor abused Jodi persona for her to quickly gain a clique of acolytes, she is incredibly manipulative and will soon be up to speed on how to work the system to her advantage, she has all day every day to plot and scheme, she is fully immersed in the I am a survivor of domestic abuse who barely survived with her life persona that this is now her reality, and in truly believing this she will spend the rest of her life looking for issues she can appeal for a new trial, playing the victim card to get people to feel sorry for her and send her money or buy her art etc.

She has enough acolytes on the outside who will go to any lengths (including the disgusting sending of photos to Travis' family of his dead body via the net) to do her bidding, she thoroughly enjoys being able to interact with social media even though she will be in a maximum security jail, and will continue to do so, and as each avenue is blocked by the authorities to try to stop her getting others to post her thoughts to social media will enjoy finding new ways to get round the system so she can continue to have her opinions and thoughts posted and keeping her fans interested and the money rolling in

I do not think she will ever go quietly, forever she will keep raising her head above the parapet

Troy is in California today for his daughters sporting event. He won't be following JA "home".

Darn! I was looking forward to that, just like when Scott Peterson hit his head getting out of the vehicle that took him to San Quentin.

I know many wanted the DP for her. And with some defendants I think it is best. But for JA, I think I was secretly hoping
for lwop.

She enjoys the attention too much. If she got the DP she would have continued to get attention. Attorneys, anti dealth penalty groups, macabre celebrity seekers and so forth. And she could have so easily played out the drama and poor little me. And some would have given it to her.

Now she will be just a mumber among a larger group of numbers. Attorneys will continue her appeals, but with less attention. And she will have an audience for drama in GP, but it will be a smaller group. Eventually she will run out of people who will pay attention to her.

At Some point I do think we may hear from her again, probably for murder. I think she might try to kill inmates.

I've always thought the shot came first. I think she thought one shot would kill him and it would make it look like a hit, but it didn't kill him. I've always thought it was at this point that she ran for the knife, he got up and was at the sink and she started stabbing him. The only part of her testimony that I ever believed was the part where she said he knocked her down on the bathroom floor and she came to and he was screaming. Now, I don't believe she ever lost consciousness, and I'm aware that she wrote this in her ninja manifesto, but I have always thought that made more sense and fit with the blood spatter evidence on the sink.

She thought she would be able to just go there, disguised, with gas cans and her phone turned off, her grandfather's gun that she threw in the Hoover dam, have sex with him, and shoot him when he least expected it, and then clean the scene and leave.....didn't quite work out the way she thought.

ALL JMO

BBM

Me too!

Just like you describe.

I knew that evil CMJA remembered exactly every second of it!

She just had to get her few last stabs in on the family with that pathetic statement of hers :(

~

I've always thought the shot came first. I think she thought one shot would kill him and it would make it look like a hit, but it didn't kill him. I've always thought it was at this point that she ran for the knife, he got up and was at the sink and she started stabbing him. The only part of her testimony that I ever believed was the part where she said he knocked her down on the bathroom floor and she came to and he was screaming. Now, I don't believe she ever lost consciousness, and I'm aware that she wrote this in her ninja manifesto, but I have always thought that made more sense and fit with the blood spatter evidence on the sink.

She thought she would be able to just go there, disguised, with gas cans and her phone turned off, her grandfather's gun that she threw in the Hoover dam, have sex with him, and shoot him when he least expected it, and then clean the scene and leave.....didn't quite work out the way she thought.
ALL JMO

Thanks !! I've read that the blood spatter over the bathroom sink shows us that, yes, Jodi did 1st shoot Travis in the head, and, of course, that makes total sense - nobody would 'begin' with a knife when they had a gun.

Also, interesting what you wrote about Travis pushing on Jodi - I never thought of that - if that DID happen, that would totally explain how Jodi very filppantly has got it in her 'version of events/life' that she is abused victim.

IMO, Travis was creepy, too, but, of course, his behavior in the relationship does not justify retaliation, slashed tires, stalking, vicious murder - a 'sane' person/chick would wake up and Get Away from such a toxic relationship (Jodi is not sane...)

No professional publisher will risk their reputation by publishing the bloviated whinging of an unrepentant killer's mother. If Mama Arias thinks she can ride the gravy train for the rest of her life because she gave birth to a murderer, she's got another thing coming. :moo:
Maybe not a decent 'professional' publisher, but there are plenty of disreputable ones who won't hesitate to publish SA's offerings if there is a chance to make a quick $.

I think Jodi will do well in prison, she will be protected so carefully due to her high profile, their will be enough prisoners who will buy into her poor abused Jodi persona for her to quickly gain a clique of acolytes, she is incredibly manipulative and will soon be up to speed on how to work the system to her advantage, she has all day every day to plot and scheme, she is fully immersed in the I am a survivor of domestic abuse who barely survived with her life persona that this is now her reality, and in truly believing this she will spend the rest of her life looking for issues she can appeal for a new trial, playing the victim card to get people to feel sorry for her and send her money or buy her art etc.

She has enough acolytes on the outside who will go to any lengths (including the disgusting sending of photos to Travis' family of his dead body via the net) to do her bidding, she thoroughly enjoys being able to interact with social media even though she will be in a maximum security jail, and will continue to do so, and as each avenue is blocked by the authorities to try to stop her getting others to post her thoughts to social media will enjoy finding new ways to get round the system so she can continue to have her opinions and thoughts posted and keeping her fans interested and the money rolling in

I do not think she will ever go quietly, forever she will keep raising her head above the parapet

She won't be able to keep up the "poor Jodi" persona long. Look how quickly her true nature showed when she glared at the crying baby. Can't wait 'till she meets Angela Simpson and the 120 degree Phoenix heat.

Debbie (@debnsb)
4/13/15, 3:20 PM
How dare that baby cry during Stabby's speech. If looks could kill... #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/c6ITWzuKtH
I just clicked on your attachment. Is it just me, or is willy giving the baby the stink eye, too?

I don't think I've seen this mentioned and am wondering if I was hearing things.

When Juan was talking about the mitigating factors and how the one of "no prior criminal history" was not all that mitigating, it sounded like he was alluding to some police call to TA's residence involving JA and TA. Was this about one of the slashed tire incidents? It sounded like he was going to say "no prior history except..." and then thought better of it and didn't go there.

Or did I completely misinterpret that?

they just replayed it on HLN, the baby making noise and her turning her evil head and that fake sniffling of hers.

Yes, swiveling her evil head around and staring with her cold, empty, viper eyes. Surely she has elliptical pupils as well, and a forked tongue. She seems inhuman, like some demon from The Exorcist.

Thanks !! I've read that the blood spatter over the bathroom sink shows us that, yes, Jodi did 1st shoot Travis in the head, and, of course, that makes total sense - nobody would 'begin' with a knife when they had a gun.

Also, interesting what you wrote about Travis pushing on Jodi - I never thought of that - if that DID happen, that would totally explain how Jodi very filppantly has got it in her 'version of events/life' that she is abused victim.

IMO, Travis was creepy, too, but, of course, his behavior in the relationship does not justify retaliation, slashed tires, stalking, vicious murder - a 'sane' person/chick would wake up and Get Away from such a toxic relationship (Jodi is not sane...)
Just how was Travis "creepy"???
Because the bullet casing landed on top of the pool of blood, there's no way the gun shot could have come first. She finished him off like you would put a wounded animal down.

Yes, swiveling her evil head around and staring with her cold, empty, viper eyes. Surely she has elliptical pupils as well, and a forked tongue. She seems inhuman, like some demon from The Exorcist.

Hey, Darrin Kavinoky, defense attorney, compared her to a rattlesnake.

Gah... I just heard Jodi's peace of dying speech.. Gag me..

Sandy's speech is horrendous. I can not believe she believes this carp!!!!!

All that evidence.. People just don't want to know the truth.

In Jodi's statement, she said she would have testified that Travis was looking at her when she stabbed him in the throat? HUH!?!??

Also, there were no bruises or evidence of abuse on Jodi in the nude photos taken the day of the murder.

It's being tweeted that CMJA will be transported to PV between midnight and 3:00 am. I couldn't copy the tweet for some reason.

ETA: Another tweet showing caravan of MCSO vans carrying CMJA arriving at PV now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda