Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how was Travis "creepy"???
Because the bullet casing landed on top of the pool of blood, there's no way the gun shot could have come first. She finished him off like you would put a wounded animal down.

I thought that's what the evidence was....just wasn't sure. Thank you! Because of this, I don't think her speech today will have an effect on any appeal.

Yes, swiveling her evil head around and staring with her cold, empty, viper eyes. Surely she has elliptical pupils as well, and a forked tongue. She seems inhuman, like some demon from The Exorcist.

I just watched her turn around again in slow motion...

It's chilling. But don't do it, you will have nightmares.

LOL Having lived in Az for a few years when I was in my 20's, I can say sunshine is not always a pleasant thing. In July it is down right oppressive. I will never forget my first summer there and a friend frying an egg on the sidewalk to prove it could be done.
When I was there when it was 120 degrees, it wasn't even July- it was the end of May! Memorial Day weekend. The heat is coming Jodi, soon, 6 weeks!!!:desert::desert::desert::hot::hot::hot:

If looks could kill that baby would be dead. How dare that baby interrupt Jodi's moment.

In Jodi's statement, she said she would have testified that Travis was looking at her when she stabbed him in the throat? HUH!?!??

Also, there were no bruises or evidence of abuse on Jodi in the nude photos taken the day of the murder.

When she said that all I could think was "has anyone explained basic physics to Jodi" It is impossible for her to have done what she did to his throat while he was facing her. She had to be behind him when she did that. That was said simply to hurt the family. She heard Juan say he hoped Travis was unconscious when she slit his throat and she saw an opportunity to take another swipe at the family and Travis.

Wayne Berkowitz @WayneABC15

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15

OHMY GOSH.. Just got to the part where she said that Travis was conscious when she slit his throat and the knife went in...

And she is not going after the Alexanders with malice.. She is a hateful ugly soul.

Well, another thing we have cleared up with JA speaking today: Gunshot was last. She says first so that means it was not first. I think it would have been to her benefit for it to be first which is why her DT tried to claim initially it was first. They wanted it to be first in an attempt to show that she tried to kill him humanely and only resorted to stabbing when the gun did not do the job. Twisted, yes...but that was their take on the situation. It was in an attempt to get DP off the table that they made statements about how humane the crime started out. Yuck. Yuck again.

State initially said gunshot first but then the autopsy was completed and the ME reports came out and with that new evidence it was shown it could not have been first. The state changed their view on that issue only because the evidence supported the new view, but JA began hollering that they changed their stories, starting the whole prosecutor and detective are liars campaign.

Killer brought it up in court today only because she is planning to use that in her appeal and wants it on the record one more time that the gunshot was first and the state knew it, then chose to lie about it so they would have a better case for cruelty if stabbing was done first. That the evidence disproves her version does not faze the killer. She will believe what she wants to and will fight anyone who tries to call her a liar.

What a piece of work she is!

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15

So she's there???:please::please::please::desert::hot::skip::skip::skip:

I'm still reeling from this morning's events. I can NOT believe the convicted murder was so spiteful in her statement, saying that TA was definitely conscious when she slashed his throat! :eek::sick:
KN's timing cracked me up, immediately asking to be removed. JM was eloquent and passionate. He's wonderful!
I'm glad JSS didn't wimp out, but I still think the proper sentence was the DP.
When will she be off to Perryville?

I just saw that HLN at 5pm est, is showing JA caught on tape-Part One-Brand New Interrogation tapes.

Yes, swiveling her evil head around and staring with her cold, empty, viper eyes. Surely she has elliptical pupils as well, and a forked tongue. She seems inhuman, like some demon from The Exorcist.
you know, while I was watching her testify back in the first trial, her sitting up there exactly looked like that to me, the girl, deformed by evil on the Exorcist!!!!! The longer she was on the stand, the longer she looked like that to me.

She won't be able to keep up the "poor Jodi" persona long. Look how quickly her true nature showed when she glared at the crying baby. Can't wait 'till she meets Angela Simpson and the 120 degree Phoenix heat.

linasK,
Angela Simpson says she hates white men so she will probably be BFF's with Jodi since Jodi killed a white man.

Judges do it all the time and I've never heard of it being a problem in appeal but maybe it has been. The Devault judge did it and basically told her she was never abused. I think maybe it just isn't in JSS's nature and maybe she just wants to be done with it. Like Sam said, she's not worth the breath.
Lacey Spears judge told her it was obvious she had Munchausen's and it was never introduced!!!

I think Jodi will do well in prison, she will be protected so carefully due to her high profile, their will be enough prisoners who will buy into her poor abused Jodi persona for her to quickly gain a clique of acolytes, she is incredibly manipulative and will soon be up to speed on how to work the system to her advantage, she has all day every day to plot and scheme, she is fully immersed in the I am a survivor of domestic abuse who barely survived with her life persona that this is now her reality, and in truly believing this she will spend the rest of her life looking for issues she can appeal for a new trial, playing the victim card to get people to feel sorry for her and send her money or buy her art etc.

She has enough acolytes on the outside who will go to any lengths (including the disgusting sending of photos to Travis' family of his dead body via the net) to do her bidding, she thoroughly enjoys being able to interact with social media even though she will be in a maximum security jail, and will continue to do so, and as each avenue is blocked by the authorities to try to stop her getting others to post her thoughts to social media will enjoy finding new ways to get round the system so she can continue to have her opinions and thoughts posted and keeping her fans interested and the money rolling in

I do not think she will ever go quietly, forever she will keep raising her head above the parapet

Well, she has to do well in prison because she is not ever getting out. And if she does well, no one inside with her gets hurt. So it's not a bad thing, really.

As long as she is not in a place where she can physically harm anyone, all is good, imo. Well, maybe good is not the right word--maybe should just say not totally bad.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like she was addressing the judge & doing those SNIFFS after each sentence, then goes into another personality & turns with her eyes as slits! OMG

Yup and NO TEARS shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member