Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us posted if you see anything please!

I told my SO Sheriff Joe would probably be serving the inmates some real food (meat) and cake for dessert tonight to celebrate being rid of her!

They sure didn't waste any time getting her out of there!

Hahahahahahaha.

A victim?! Get over it already!! This will always drive me crazy, but it doesn't matter anymore - she will rot and the Alexander family can finally work on getting some peace. So so proud of them today!!

Sandy Arias Insists Her Convicted Killer Daughter Jodi’s ‘A Victim’

And, the thing is that she said she 'saw the bruises' but defense didn't want her to testify. WTF? are they all mentally challenged? This statement is just like the killer's. As Juan said, 'talking out of both sides of her mouth'. If her mother did, you can bet the defense would've had her testify! That's why they had to hire liars to testify for her!

She won't. She likes herself too much.

Jodi will never kill herself because paper cuts sting! Ouch! Now just imagine a paper cut compared to getting your throat slashed, stabbed multiple times, and shot.

LinasK, I know where you're coming from. Sending hugs.

Nope! I don't believe in unconditional love. That's what enabled Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias to behave as they did. As I said, my love is conditional. One needs to take responsibility for their actions.

Thrilled to see that Judge Stephens sentenced JA to life without the possibility of parole. I know the Judge didn't have a lot of support on these boards, however I never doubted that she'd make the just decision with respect to the convicted murderer's sentence. Watched today's proceedings live and the killer sucked every last second out of what hopefully is her final public appearance for a long long time. SHE IS WHAT WE THOUGHT SHE WAS. I'd wager that she penned her mother's letter for her...beautiful soul my A$$. I know she will file an appeal, but we'll see/hear far less about her and from her with the LWOP sentence than if she had been sentenced to death. It's no comfort for Travis's family, but I hope and pray they find peace and joy again in their lives.

I am very relieved to see CMJA will spend the rest of her natural life in prison, and will undoubtedly burn in hell thereafter.

I'm so glad this trial is finally over.

Wayne Berkowitz @WayneABC15

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15

1000 places to visit before you die!! lol

I wonder if Perry ville was in that book...

My second favorite part was Nurmi immediately jumping up 1 sec. after JSS stopped speaking to ask that she allow his escape from JA asap. I bet that public repudiation hit JA harder than anything else today.

Priceless, wasn't it? I tried to have compassion for him being stuck with Arias for seven years, but somehow the memory of him rolling all those 'dirty' words off his tongue, and with such relish, took over, and I have to say they deserved each other, IMO.

Ok so when I was watching the replay (on HLN), I noticed that at the part where Jodi completely goes crazy and talks about Travis being conscious at the time of the slitting of the throat, Det. Flores leans over to Juan and whispers something to him. They must have been floored.

Time served counts in granting special privileges at Perryville

Too bad for her, her behavior also factors in and from what we have been hearing her file from Sheriff Joe is pretty darn thick!

I hope no one tells the killer she's still trending on Twitter.

This "lawyer" channel 10 is using on Youtube...not even a criminal atty. Says there is nowhere else in the states where the jury doesn't have to be unanimous in a DP case.....yes....there is...it's called Florida! Also said all DP cases have to have 12 jurors. Also, blaming Juan for the stealth juror. AND, saying Jodi is "glamorous"....Thank the Lord! No more Sherry and no more channel 10!!! :happydance:

I believe there are at least two other states, one being either Washington or Oregon? Don't have the info at my fingertips, but I know Florida is not the only one.

no he's just too sick to travel. Sandi said that the last time he came it took him a month to recover.
I'm not buying that.:snooty: Sandy is a liar too. It's just too convenient of an excuse. Maybe he is a slightly better parent because he didn't show up to support or give interviews for his murderous spawn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288