Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that was a setup and Jodi took the bait. Travis's family knows what she is (a lying liar who lies :snake:) and I don't think she can say anything to hurt them after all these years of listening to her whoppers. Every time she opens her mouth, she digs a deeper grave for herself.

Best wishes to the family of Travis Alexander. I pray for peace and comfort for them.

That's a comforting way of looking at it. I hope it was a setup, and can actually entertain the idea that it was because the Alexanders and Martinez all know the killer well enough to know she cannot resist any kind of bait.

Dont forget grandma. She sat in a wheelchair in court. Then was off and running once she was outside of the courthouse.

I only managed to catch bits and pieces today on HLN and just wanted to thank everyone who waited so long for justice for Travis.

It has been one heck of a ride with this trial.
It was so good to see the pics of the LE vehicles taking her to Perryville. Just so glad its finally over.

I joined WS b/c of this case, and I noticed earlier my join date was exactly 2 years ago!!!

It's been a long strange, hard road. I hope the Alexanders can finally begin to heal. The murderess really showed her true colors today, and I was shocked she chose to attack the victim AGAIN. in hindsight, obviously I shouldn't have been too surprised. Her mother shocked me though, and I'm disgusted by both her in court statements and her statements to the press. Reprehensible. I guess it proves the theory that the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh and her claim she , "wasn't allowed to testify" is laughable. who exactly stopped her????

Darn! At least she can't contact her minions. She's home to die. Hope she sees Angela Simpson and not Marissa DeVault. And she's going to experience 120 degree Arizona heat without air conditioning. Gets hot by the end of May out there!

Hmm, I guess that explains the makeup today, it wasn't for us, it was for her future bff's.....

Well, Killer did try to claim that everything in her testimony in the previous trial was the truth.

Also that she had tried to "settle" the case prior to both trials.

She conveniently leaves out she wanted DA/Juan to agree to second degree. No way was this ever a second degree murder.

I am glad the DA and Juan told her and her DT every time to go pound sand.

She is damn lucky she isn't going to death row today. The 11 to one for death should tell her and JW that no one thought this was a case that needed to be watered down to a second degree so JA could have a chance of getting out some day.

"Believe me, not everyone who can cry on demand is necessarily grieving."-- Abigail Van Buren (a.k.a. Jean Phillips)
1:01pm - 13 Apr 15 @JodiAnnArias

Another tweet via the killer

She conveniently leaves out she wanted DA/Juan to agree to second degree. No way was this ever a second degree murder.

I am glad the DA and Juan told her and her DT every time to go pound sand.

She is damn lucky she isn't going to death row today. The 11 to one for death should tell her and JW that no one thought this was a case that needed to be watered down to a second degree so JA could have a chance of getting out some day.

No plea deal was ever offered. Jodi didn't get to "settle" because it was always 1st degree premeditated and that was clearly proven. A jury DID convict her, so why wasn't she begging for the Death Penalty as she claimed??? Just another lie Jodi- that does make you a liar and you are a monster!!!

I joined WS b/c of this case, and I noticed earlier my join date was exactly 2 years ago!!!

It's been a long strange, hard road. I hope the Alexanders can finally begin to heal. The murderess really showed her true colors today, and I was shocked she chose to attack the victim AGAIN. in hindsight, obviously I shouldn't have been too surprised. Her mother shocked me though, and I'm disgusted by both her in court statements and her statements to the press. Reprehensible. I guess it proves the theory that the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree. Oh and her claim she , "wasn't allowed to testify" is laughable. who exactly stopped her????

Jodi admitted it was because of their interrogation tapes but NOW it's because she didn't want her family to subject to attacks by Juan. Well, I guess that's partly true lol.

So, now Jodi's case is finally "settled".

I'd like to know what Flores and Martinez thought of JA's final statement. Would love to have been able to see them when it was said.

What are the odds that on the very day she had to kill Travis in a sudden fight for her life, Jodi had turned off her cell phone, stolen a gun, dyed her hair, rented a non descript car and had 15 gallons of gas in her car to avoid leaving a paper and video trail in AZ?

Have there been any comments about the jurors sitting in the jury box?
Any comments from the jurors?

And what about the video they both did to raise money? I do not esteem him any higher than Sandy. They are both in denial if they think their daughter was so abused she just had to drive 1000 miles to kill him.

I don't think either of them are in denial. They know the truth as well as anyone else.

Her own father said in the interview that Arias was the one who abused her mother. Not the other way around.

They are just covering for her as a way to protect themselves. They don't want to admit they raised a stone cold killer for they are worried it may reflect on them. I don't think they ever abused her. They let her get her way and she was a spoiled self centered brat. IMO That is how they tolerated her because they both knew if they tried to discipline her she would become ballistic having violent meltdowns if they happened to displease her in someway.

IMO

Jodi admitted it was because of their interrogation tapes but NOW it's because she didn't want her family to subject to attacks by Juan. Well, I guess that's partly true lol.

Well...Jodi didn't come with an instruction manual :banghead::banghead:

Ok at 11:41 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0Fzaar_9Y&feature=youtu.be CMJA says' "I would have testified in 2014" that she remembers slashing Travis's throat and gun shot

Yea, like she couldn't figure out after already having to go to a third story before her first trial that do-overs don't always do well, especially when you have trouble keeping your lies straight ... or was that her strategy, to appeal on the grounds that her lawyers didn't tell her that telling a different story in this second penalty phase would not go over well since JM was able to use everything in the first one to impeach her?

If it wasn't a baby crying, what was it?

Maybe a ringtone or recording someone in the room had queued up to interrupt Jodi's babbling? It appeared to really offend the killer. :steamed: LOL

What are the odds that on the very day she had to kill Travis in a sudden fight for her life, Jodi had turned off her cell phone, stolen a gun, dyed her hair, rented a non descript car and had 15 gallons of gas in her car to avoid leaving a paper and video trail in AZ?

About the same that Aaron Hernandez witnessed the murder of Odin Lloyd but had no part in it; then let the so-called murders cuddle and coo with his 8-month old daughter the next day while making them smoothies, lounging by the pool, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member