Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poster noted that Det. Flores leaned over and whispered to JM when JA said Travis was alive when she slashed his throat.

You can see the back of Det. Flores and JM when JSS announces the sentence. JM doesn't react, but poor Flores moves around in his chair in an obvious release of pent up tension. Makes me wonder if he didn't trust JSS to give her LWOP. These two fine men can now move on with their lives. They put a monster away for life. Bravo!

Scroll down to short video for Det. Flores reaction at .52 min.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036542/Jodi-Arias-learn-fate-sentencing-hearing.html

More likely he was just shocked that she finally admitted remembering slashing his throat and killing him, the fog was lifted.

I can't believe it's over. I can't believe what we heard the murderer say today. I'm still dumbfounded. Rest in peace Travis.

"We didn't call him a pedophile, Judge"

What a load of crap. The defense said Travis:
1. Had *advertiser censored*, possibly teen/child *advertiser censored* on his computer
2. Had pics of young boys on computer file at Bishops house
3. "He knew" what a 12 year old girl having an orgasm sounded like
4. Had toys for children and that he had Jodi "play" with a red train car once in his bedroom
5. Masturbated to pic of 6 yr old boy
6 that Jodi kept having sex with Travis bcse it helped him feel normal
7. That she got angry when he went to his friends home where there were young kids
8. Spider man underwear

I know I've left some out....

Don't forget he chased a child naked with a Bible. She has a picture, she just happened to have a camera handy to snap. That no one's ever seen. :facepalm:

Questions:
1. Will CMJA be in solitary confinement for the first few years of her sentence?
2. What happens now? Does she get privileges like art supplies, chocolate bars etc?
3. will she have to repay any $$$ to TA's family in a civil suit?
4. What happens to her so-called "trust"?
5. Will she be allowed to mix with the general prison population immediately?

Here is an article from about 18 hours ago about Perryville. According to this, she will be in Max Sec for at least 2 years, before being considered for Gen Pop. Single cell, 23 hours a day, one 15 min phone call per week.

All inmates into a state pen also go thru an intake process of a few days to a few week. During that time, they administer some psych testing, medical testing, assess medical needs, etc. The inmate is given "orientation" to the rules, etc. As she is slated for max security, she won't be eligible for work programs or things like educational classes for a long while.

Edited to add:

Well, now I can't link the article-- it came up with a bunch of asterisks in the link, so the link must not be allowed. (I had no idea-- thought this was msm.)

Sandy is trying to write a book, no doubt. Now that the Ariases are free from their debts (via bankruptcy), they can collect everything from interviews and book deals. I would take anything she says as book promotion and interview seeking. She's going to bear Jodi's banner and make sure this never ends........ Guess she and Jodi both will soon find out.....
The only ones who will buy a book written by her mother are the killer's dozen or so supporters (and MDLR :facepalm:) No one else will believe a word of it. She's not going to retire on that. If she does try to do a book or interviews, people will just organize boycotts, like they have with Casey Anthony. She's still waiting for her big payday too.Not. Going. To. Happen. :D

Don't forget he chased a child naked with a Bible. She has a picture, she just happened to have a camera handy to snap. That no one's ever seen. :facepalm:

Yes!
And he emailed an 8 year old girl

image.jpg

She's where she belongs now Travis

Don't forget emailing a 9 year old girl, that turned out to be a mass market email.

Yes!
And he emailed an 8 year old girl

Yeah, but that does mean he's a pedophile...it's just "another piece of the puzzle." And that's different, of course, than actually calling him a pedophile.

Come on. It was insinuated time and again that Travis and liked and was sexually attracted to children, maybe had child *advertiser censored*, that Travis had video of a 12 year old girl, etc etc. That's a pedophile. Jodi says she bought him pedo pamphlets. They may not have said the words "he's a pedophile," but they were saying he likes children. That's a pedophile. I like how Wilmott has tried to distance herself from the word but not the accusation.

Yeah, but that does mean he's a pedophile...it's just "another piece of the puzzle." And that's different, of course, than actually calling him a pedophile.

Come on. It was insinuated time and again that Travis and liked and was sexually attracted to children, maybe had child *advertiser censored*, that Travis had video of a 12 year old girl, etc etc. That's a pedophile. Jodi says she bought him pedo pamphlets. They may not have said the words "he's a pedophile," but they were saying he likes children. That's a pedophile. I like how Wilmott has tried to distance herself from the word but not the accusation.

Wilmot's gotten good at lying....

Do you know where I can see that picture?

If you go to the Twitter feed of @katiecoolady (Kathy Monkman) you can see several shots of JA--as someone said on the board earlier "full frontal" pics (thankfully in horizontal prison stripes).

This is what puzzles me in this horrible crime - how did Travis not be able to defend himself and stop the beast to murder him'

He was well build phisically, I don't know how could that little excuse do all that brutal demage in a young healthy man111

I don't know many details because I only knew about this case yesterday and have been trying to inform myself the best before the

sentencing today, which I watched. Was it ever explained how could her subdue Travis''

Do you know how or was it ever explained'

He was wet, naked, in a small stand up shower and IMHO she had the gun on him during the photo shoot. Even if she did not have the gun, the first stab wounds came while he was seated. He most likely was stabbed in the head while in the shower, which by the divots in his skull, would have been very painful and debilitating. Even with his build he never had a chance against her.

The pamphlets! Forgot those on my list too.

Why would she offer to a plea agreement no less than FOUR times if she were innocent? Most innocent people don't ask for a lesser charge plea agreement FOUR times. And she thinks a higher court is going to ever let her out on a technicality? Don't think so

It was a real baby. I believe katiecoolady has a pic on her twitter of said baby

I saw the picture of the real baby later....just loving that it irked JA whether real or a ring tone. To see her head swivel around when she heard the cry was a priceless.

Here is an article from about 18 hours ago about Perryville. According to this, she will be in Max Sec for at least 2 years, before being considered for Gen Pop. Single cell, 23 hours a day, one 15 min phone call per week.

All inmates into a state pen also go thru an intake process of a few days to a few week. During that time, they administer some psych testing, medical testing, assess medical needs, etc. The inmate is given "orientation" to the rules, etc. As she is slated for max security, she won't be eligible for work programs or things like educational classes for a long while.

Edited to add:

Well, now I can't link the article-- it came up with a bunch of asterisks in the link, so the link must not be allowed. (I had no idea-- thought this was msm.)

I believe her 2,400+ days already served will count towards the 2 years. If that's the case... just shaking my head.

I bet Dr. Phil is first!! I kind of would like to see her on Dr. Phil. He tends to tell people when they are full of it!

He does, usually. I do, however, recall all too well a time when it was extremely important that he do so, and he didn't.

I thought I heard Wilmont say that but then I thought nah, I misunderstood, surely she's not that ballsy. I must say Wilmont had balls today! Did Wilmont go into a fog and forget this is the same judge that listened to the defense spews their pedophile lies for a over a year? I would love to know what JSS was thinking.

Technically, I don't think they actually said "Travis was a pedophile". So, as with all of their other lies and b.s., she can justify what she said and not be called out for lying. I think I despise willmont as much as ja - I really do.

A great plan that would have been! But, it was in fact a baby fussing. Not even alot of fussing, just a little bit and the killer turned around and glared!

The baby was bringing a message from Travis. I think I heard "hell, ho". No wonder the killer was upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong