Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is very pragmatic.

I am proud that he answered honestly that he formed relationships and bonds with the family(that we knew) and didn't feel the need to give a non answer about that. I'm positive his own personal feeling about jodi and the case is much deeper than he admitted (for obvious reasons) but also what he didn't say kind of spoke volumes atleast to me anyway

Hmm, now I'm conrnfused, lol. I was reponding to someone who had mentioned the anthony parents being despised. Talking about who would buy a book by SA (WSer compared it to the anthonys who didn't write a book possibly because they were so hated no one would buy it) and what I meant was that while the anthonys didn't write a book, they did profit handsomely (allegedly, supposedly, now I don't know what's correct) via other means.

I probably created more confusion, lol!

I went back to see if I could delete my original post, but it's too late :(

Dr. Phil did donate to the scamming Anthony family via a Caylee fund that quickly dissolved. He donated $600.000.00 and supposedly $100,000.00 was all that remained and it was donated to three charities. I call BS on anything those lying scammers spew from their filthy mouths.

Read more here:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...02_1_cindy-anthony-mark-lippman-casey-anthony

I can't even begin to describe what I feel when looking at her mug shots. It makes me shudder for sure.

I just watched Juan M. in his interview. What a class act he is. I'm so glad he interviewed. I'll watch all of his interviews if he gives more than this one with Troy H. I was kind of disappointed that Juan was so guarded about his personal life but I know it's best to keep it personal. Still, I wanted to know something small like - What is your favorite way to relax? Do you like to garden? Do you wear boxers or briefs. Confused.gif I didn't mean that last one. Juan is to dignified to throw a question like that at. LOLLLL♥

She can't even manage that fake smile any more. Maybe she's trying to look tough in preparation for Perryville.

Something did push her to do it, but what your friend fails to understand is there was no legal mitigating reason determined. Jealousy and rage are not defensible mitigators for premeditated murder. Receiving a DP sentence is not easy and not receiving it does not invalidate the heinousness of the crime.
I agree with you, He doesn't see it that way. He used the words "there must be some truth to what she says" because he doesn't see how she would "turn off her humanity" and kill him so brutally due to jealousy or rejection. Of course, I said she isn't normal but disordered and his first mistake is trying to see her through a normal lens. Just because she didn't get the death penalty doesn't mean she was being honest in her accusations. It could mean that people don't like to personally sentence people to death...Yada yada yada

Some people just aren't going to look deep enough to find the errors in her words from one telling to another. Unfortunately.

I have to say that you've got to hand some points to JW for consistency.
Instead of giving the letters on behalf of the murderer to JSS in a timely manner, she claims they were sent to JSS on Friday (she didn't give a time, but knowing that the DT wouldn't want JSS to have a chance to double check claims made in those letters, IMO, if they were emailed to JSS on Friday it was a little before midnight and well after JSS would have left the building).
Instead of going to the court clerk or bailiff and having them deliver the letters, JW waits until she can insult the Alexander family yet again by treating their presentations as though they are of little consequence to someone as important as a Defence Attorney.
Instead of bringing the letters as new business to JSS at the very beginning the court convenes, she waits until the emotionally fragile HS is invited by JSS to approach the podium. Then she interrupts with her inane excuse.
She had a month to prepare and deliver those letters and couldn't even organize that properly.

Disorganized, classless, and as much as liar as her client.
Who but the dregs of society will ever seek her advice?

Keep reminding yourself that, according to her bio, she is training other criminal defense attys how to be good criminal defense attys.

The interview of JM by TH was very interesting. I was particularly interested to hear that there is a man on the east coast who is terminally ill, and the rumor is, he is leaving everything in his will to CMJA. JM had also heard this rumor and it is being investigated. He did not deny that the Alexander's would seek restitution of at least 6 figures, and that is a good thing, imho.

OMG that made me feel so disgusted. No question they should pursue a civil case and make it very harsh....

Excellent interview! Delighted that Troy Hayden got to interview Juan Martinez. Troy asked some good questions and was respectful. Juan is so diplomatic, even keeled, fair, humble and philosophical - so emotionally healthy to separate the work from the person. I appreciate that he keeps his personal life private. :D I absolutely believe he can turn the page and is on to the next project without looking back.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just a funny aside, when the interview ended, I looked to the right side of the page, as you do, to see if there was something else I wanted to watch next. This is the title of a video newscast:

"FNN: Arias arrives at Perryville; dogs find new home"

Well," Hillary license plate" was after the dogs finding a new home, but just those first two together gave me a laugh.

Originally Posted by nwmouse View Post
The interview of JM by TH was very interesting. I was particularly interested to hear that there is a man on the east coast who is terminally ill, and the rumor is, he is leaving everything in his will to CMJA. JM had also heard this rumor and it is being investigated. He did not deny that the Alexander's would seek restitution of at least 6 figures, and that is a good thing, imho.

I missed that part about rumor of the ill man. The video kept freezing on me. He must not be in his right mind. I am glad that is being investigated.

So MK got the exclusive with JW. LMAO! Who didn't see that one coming?

Originally Posted by nwmouse View Post

I missed that part about umor of the ill man. The video kept freezing on me. He must not be in his right mind. I am glad that is being investigated.

BBM ~ Interesting ... if it is true and he dies before the investigation is over, the Alexanders will get repayment for their expenses.

Also, I agree with Juan saying that she will not have a successful appeal.

MK never fails to disappoint. He is such a crappy reporter. Asking JW if they disclosed juror's names, she's all 'NO absolutely not! J17 saved Jodi's life. We would never do that' and he just ended it there, letting her skate right by the other 11 jurors names being on JAII. :facepalm:

At least this time she remembered her makeup.

Seriously, though, she looks drugged. And downright miserable.
She will experience real misery when she gets attacked in the shower. Now thats justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998