Found Deceased GA - Kelly Nash, 25, Buford, 5 Jan 2015

Everyone I know who saw it has told me he was still in the exact clothing from the surveillance video(Pajama pants and T shirt) As I said before, I live in the area and have only heard rumors. The information about him possibly being schedule to testify in a murder trial I cannot say is 100% fact. I wish I knew more facts then rumors. The lack of information from LE is making them run rampant. There's something so weird going on.

I also read it was the same clothes seen in the 9PM convenience store video.

I'm sorry I misunderstood regarding the water level. That would be hard to know without knowing the cove itself. They are all different. It would also help to know how far into the cove the dock he was found at was. The closer it is to the end, the more shallow the water would be and when the water level goes down even a little, the water is almost non existent in some of them. I wish I knew the address so I could google map the location. Shadburn Ferry rd goes down a peninsula so I don't which side he was found on.

Thanks much...that all makes sense. I also (just in case!) wanted to mention that I'm pretty sure we can't post exact addresses of properties on WS threads, as part of the rules here. So if you do find/Google the exact address, I didn't want you to get in trouble for posting that specific address. I believe that posting a road or street name is fine -- but we aren't allowed to post the exact (numbered) address; any WSers feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. From a few other WS cases I've seen, the moderators have explained that in posting an exact address, that address can end up all over the internet and cause difficulty (understandably) for innocent property owners. So just giving a "heads up" on that~I'd feel awful if my asking about the lake depth would lead to any problems. :)

A final manner of death may never be able to be determined for sure. I think LE may believe it is suicide but the family cannot be convinced. I think that is often the case when no note is found. I can't get past going out with a gun but not his phone. He would need his phone if he thought he heard something, or if he planned to meet someone who could be a danger, etc...these days, your phone is your lifeline. You just don't leave it behind going out into the dark, Imo. And his father, I think it was, said he always had his phone. Also we only have one person telling the story of those final hours.

Jmo

It must be released by ME . It may say undetermined :Moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

A final manner of death may never be able to be determined for sure. I think LE may believe it is suicide but the family cannot be convinced. I think that is often the case when no note is found. I can't get past going out with a gun but not his phone. He would need his phone if he thought he heard something, or if he planned to meet someone who could be a danger, etc...these days, your phone is your lifeline. You just don't leave it behind going out into the dark, Imo. And his father, I think it was, said he always had his phone. Also we only have one person telling the story of those final hours.

Jmo
My theory is that there was a huge fight between kelly and his girlfriend and he committed
Suicide. The way she talked about the night he went missing just sounded so strange. Not that I think she was involved, just that maybe she feels guilty.
I'm a first time poster. Pregnancy is ruining my sleep and making me watch/re watch id shows.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11024223/search-for-kelly-nash-011115
Here is a good one that shows his clothing. Hopefully it works. It was plaid pajama pants and a dark colored t shirt with a face on it. Looks like Bob Marley or something. I don't think he was wearing a jacket when he was found and it was said he didn't take it. I don't know if it was short or long sleaved. The only way suicide would make sense is if he and Jessica were having a terrible fight. Other then that someone killed him and dumped him I think. She is just so suspicious to me I can't get past it. I have such a bad feeling about her. Another thing that always struck me is the change in both of thier apperances in recent months or year. They both look healthy and fit in earlier pictures and in more recent pictures Kelly looks disheveled and it looks as though he gained some weight. Jessica didn't look her best in the show. I don't want to sound mean or rude just my opinion of what I observed. That's what made me say in earlier posts that they may have gotten caught up in some kind of drug secretly. Could have even been a prescribed medication who knows.I pray for his family all the time. It's so heartbreaking. And thank you (think think think) for letting me know some of the rules. I have followed alot of threads but haven't been active in many.

I am from the area in Gwinnett county and although I did not know Kelly personally, it hits home. Me and my family spend majority of summers on Lake Lanier. Personally, I have always felt that the girlfriend knew more then she was telling. It was confirmed for me in the dissapeared episode because of all the contradictions. If she heard him turn off his xbox, then why was it still on in the morning? Also, the way she was being so specific with details(his blanket was here, his controller was here) made it seem to me that she thought alot about her story and what to say to everyone. One of 3 scenarios seem likley to me...1 being the cold medicine theory that he was disoriented and didnt know what was going on. Taking too much cold medicine (Robotussin, cordecedin) and hallucinating is actually a thing that kids do recreationally in this area, so for it to happen accidentally seems possible.Kelly's girlfriend was involved or knows something. Was she cheating, were they fighting, did she kill him or he kill himself because of that? Were they doing drugs together secretly and he went out to meet his dealer (would explain why he brought the gun) and 3rd...My friends dad knows Kelly's dad Alan, and he said Alan told him that Kelly was to testify in an upcoming murder trial. I do not know if there is any truth to that because I haven't heard it from him myself. It could be one of the many rumors going around. As for him being seen on surveillance at the gas station at 4am, that's just completely mind boggling. I cannot fathom the suicide theory. No one gets that pissed off at thier video game and then decides to shoot himself. If he was having issues in his life that no one knew about, that makes the drug scenario all the more likely. Trust me, there is alot of drugs in the area.

Also in the ID story it says, the girlfriend asks him to sleep on the sofa. That bugs me. For one, my husband is a loud snorer and I would never ask him to sleep elsewhere. Especially if he was sick. Also, from the view of the show, it appeared that the sofa was right on the other side of the bedroom wall. Which, seems to me would not muffle coughs very much.

My theory is that there was a huge fight between kelly and his girlfriend and he committed
Suicide. The way she talked about the night he went missing just sounded so strange. Not that I think she was involved, just that maybe she feels guilty.
I'm a first time poster. Pregnancy is ruining my sleep and making me watch/re watch id shows.

Obviously this could be one scenario but why would she not have said they had a fight and he left? I mean the search went on for a month, were that the case she would have to know he didn't just get mad and leave to cool down.

A comment from his dad puzzled me too. When Jessica was calling Alan from Kelly's phone he said something about he didn't usually answer that early of a morning. But it was 7:30 on a work day. That just seemed odd.

Also, the comment from the school friend seemed odd to me. He said, something like "well you know when working for your dad there can be issues." I just didn't see where that was necessary, unless that had known problems. Just strange to me.

The gf was the only person I got a strange vibe from though.

A comment from his dad puzzled me too. When Jessica was calling Alan from Kelly's phone he said something about he didn't usually answer that early of a morning. But it was 7:30 on a work day. That just seemed odd.

Also, the comment from the school friend seemed odd to me. He said, something like "well you know when working for your dad there can be issues." I just didn't see where that was necessary, unless that had known problems. Just strange to me.

The gf was the only person I got a strange vibe from though.

I thought he said that Kelly did not usually call that early but I could be wrong (not that he did not usually answer the phone that early) but either way, it is kind of odd, that is not so early in the working world Imo.

I too got weird vibes from the girlfriend but cannot say exactly why.

:wagon:

Well, it never ceases to amazes me when fellow WSers are wondering about the exact details I am...and you guys brought up some aspects that hit me in a funny way (or that I noticed) too.

I've not been able to watch the entire ID show again, but I do know that watching it the night it ran, when it concluded, I felt like: "Hey, wait a minute -- this isn't a complete story -- where's Part 2?" (I think ID folks gave the pieces they had, but besides the *total mystery* of what happened that evening, I felt like I didn't have a decent sense of who Kelly really was/how he was really doing...kwim?)

Maybe that's often the feeling on these cases, but the overall narrative to this one seems especially disjointed, IMO. In the video link (Post#187), his friend refers to Kelly (appearing in that convenience store that night) as "typical Kelly." The friend referred to Kelly as if he was a laid-back, happy, "whistling" kind of guy/made him sound like a calm, cool, collected type...and there were words to that effect from others (family). However, that laid-back-kind-of-guy is obviously in stark contrast with what it *appears* he did that night, so again, feeling like we're missing big chunks of his story.

I just can't see going from overall happy with life at 9 p.m. to putting himself in a lake in the wee hours. A lot of people on this thread mention having an uneasy feeling, and I do too. Hidden things can make you feel that way. I hope LE is uncovering what they need to piece this story together.

I saw the ID show, then came here to look for a thread because something just doesn't seem right. Guess I am not the only one who feels this way. Something just doesn't ring true with what the GF says about that night, and their lives in general. I feel like it could be a suicide, however, if it is, the family is not being truthful about all that was going on in Kelly's life at the time. One just doesn't have a life as good as they say his was and get up in the middle if the night and commit suicide. MHO.

Yes Yes Yes! I'm glad I'm reading that there are several that feel the gf is giving a weird vibe. Did she send him to the store at 9pm that night? IMO something was planned on his return. We only know what she is telling us and is that actually the truth? Hmmm? For all we know he could have "gone missing" since the return from the store and not in the early morning hours. JMO.

You all bring up some good points. Around the middle of January, Kelly's search team came to drop some flyers off at my office. This was well before he was found. Me and my co worker got into a discussion where we both thought it just didn't sound right that his GF wouldn't know he left or where he would have gone. It may just be me but I know everywhere my boyfriend goes or would go because we live together. She said he was there ALL day and only left to go to the store that night because he didn't FEEL like running errands earlier. She had to of been with him the entire day. I, at least would take some care of him or offer comfort if he was that sick. Like Tallula.Belle stated I wouldn't just tell him to go sleep on the couch. That is kind of odd. Sounds like a fight to me. If anything, I would go on that little couch so that he would be more comfortable. He's over 6ft tall and that looked like a very small couch. Maybe she didn't want anyone to blame her for his disappearance so she left out a few things and just hoped they would find him. The phone call gets me too. It said it was placed BEFORE the last time Jessica SAID she saw him alive...hmmmm. Alan Nash did say in the show that he would not normally answer the phone that early. I think thats just because he is well established in his business and does not have to work alot. He is the owner, the main boss. I didnt catch the friend saying he had some issues working with his dad the first time. Thats another hmmm. So many questions. I recorded the ID show and I've watched it a few times. I notice more inconsistencies each time. If anyone has any questions about it, I can reference it any time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back