GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone finds a link to video of this morning's verdict and sentencing would you please post it? it may be here......i haven't read a thing yet.....was busy posting tweets......so i'm anxious to see it all.......

thanks so much everyone........:heartbeat:

going back to read..........and of course comment :D

love you guys :winkkiss:

:rose: odin

Jenny Wilson ‏@jennydwilson 1m1 minute ago

Jury foreperson, Lesa Strachan, will read statement #AaronHernandez

Jenny Wilson ‏@jennydwilson 4m4 minutes ago

Jurors all in jury pool room for media availability post-verdict #AaronHernandez

YES, YES, YES!!!!!
Just learned the verdict.

if someone finds a link to video of this morning's verdict and sentencing would you please post it? it may be here......i haven't read a thing yet.....was busy posting tweets......so i'm anxious to see it all.......

thanks so much everyone........:heartbeat:

going back to read..........and of course comment :D

love you guys :winkkiss:

:rose: odin

Yes, please! Would really appreciate that link. Just got here myself.

During sentencing (at tend), was AH looking at prosecution table or at Odin's family?

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 2m2 minutes ago

Lesa: "It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." #AaronHernandez

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 49s49 seconds ago

The judge today they told them about the Boston double homicide. "It was amazing." #AaronHernandez

Bob McGovern @BobMcGovernJr · 4m 4 minutes ago
The alternates say they agreed with the decision. #AaronHernandez

We all came to an agreement that deliberations will be provate. They say they're leaving as friends. #AaronHernandez

Great week. Hodi is finally gondy and now this :happydance:

I agree...an outstanding week for justice. Knew <modsnip> was going away forever, but was afraid the jock's high-priced lawyers were going to get him off with a slap on the wrist....thankfully NOT! Whew. After all, this isn't Florida. I love my state but... :rolleyes:

Outstanding work, jury...a gold star for YOU! :star1:

The alternates say they agreed with the decision. #AaronHernandez

We all came to an agreement that deliberations will be provate. They say they're leaving as friends. #AaronHernandez

bbm

awww that's good to hear. Good jury!

Dangit,,, I'll be driving to a Dr's appointment. It's all a conspiracy I tell ya. When I get back can y'all retype everything I missed? ;)
:floorlaugh: sure, no problem :D and i still love the hair :D

When Sultan said he was there at the scene, they were shocked and it was more corroboration of what they felt. think is his hand WAS a gun--they are laughing

At basement door--it looked like a gun, but it didn't matter to them

Just found out today about Bradley shooting and the text that was sent by sister

They wish they would have known about stuff she kept out, but understand why it was kept out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member