GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shayanna taking out the bag--will not speculate about what was in the bag

They tried to keep a straight face for respect to both parties. Know nothing about juror that was excused.

What a smart, articulate group (Jurors) Kudos to them

No one wants a book deal. They all felt it was their duty to be there and give it 100% despite what it did to their personal lives.

Love them!

Love the jurors! They are SO well-spoken and reasonable! On a different note, I am 100% sure AH probably tried to make eye contact with the woman in the pink/purple shirt. (in order to gain her sympathy)

Love the jurors! They are SO well-spoken and reasonable! On a different note, I am 100% sure AH probably tried to make eye contact with the woman in the pink/purple shirt. (in order to gain her sympathy)

I'm wondering if she is the foreperson.

Ugh I kind of wish the media person wouldn't have ask them to give their names. Why?? Just let them be, they already spoke.

Ineffective assistance of counsel due to Sultan's statement that he was at the site?

DId I already mention how PROUD I am of the jury? hehe. Standing there we saw they were different, different personalities, but they came together and they worked hard and they did everything asked of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288