VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A flame that has barely begun to burn was extinguished, but that flame burned so brightly, if just for a moment, that it is etched on to the landscape of my mind forever. RIP beautiful girl.

I am sure that I will never forget Miss Anjelica Marie. I wish her family peace.[emoji307]

Jmo but I'm glad wh was denied to go to her memorial. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near her ever again.

JMO....I agree.... IMO .....hope that all involved and exploiting this tragedy come to find the justice they deserve....JMO not speculating or focusing on any individual...JMO no speculation here and hope I am not offending anyone with my opinion.

I agree and the underlying push to call cps is disgusting. The statistics for children abused in foster homes is scary. Can you imagine losing your sister to a situation like this and then get yanked out of your home?!
We haven't seen any signs of abuse or neglect with these girls before a monster took the life of one of them.
Bad decisions don't equal neglect.

I don't think the motivation for calling CPS is for the kids to end up in Foster Care. I think the purpose was to have them sent home to their bio father. JMO

I know AJ has found peace, and no longer carries the weights of this world, so today I pray for those whose hearts will never be the same because of her life being taken, and I pray for swift and severe punishment.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Norfolk, VA here. We have all come to know and love you AJ. I hope there's a ball field where you're going. We will never forget you. Prayers are with your family and friends.

Sending love to AJ from VA! No one can hurt you anymore sweetie!

May you get many base hits in those heavenly softball games beautiful AJ. You touched my heart as did your Dad's love for you. Sending love and peaceful thoughts from lower Alabama.

JMO....I agree.... IMO .....hope that all involved and exploiting this tragedy come to find the justice they deserve....JMO not speculating or focusing on any individual...JMO no speculation here and hope I am not offending anyone with my opinion.

OK... you're not offending anyone. You are entitled to your opinion like the rest of us. Unfortunately, (and this is the same reason I won't send angry texts), some people take things out of context when reading, as opposed to speaking with someone face to face. You're fine, and we value everyone's opinion because people notice and point out different things. We all have good ideas and others can choose to agree or disagree. Like, I believe in the death penalty, but I'm sure there are people on here who do not. No big deal...

Gone From My Sight

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship, at my side,
spreads her white sails to the moving breeze and starts
for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength.
I stand and watch her until, at length, she hangs like a speck
of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other.

Then, someone at my side says, "There, she is gone"

Gone where?

Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast,
hull and spar as she was when she left my side.
And, she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port.

Her diminished size is in me -- not in her.
And, just at the moment when someone says, "There, she is gone,"
there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices
ready to take up the glad shout, "Here she comes!"

And that is dying...

Henry Van Dyke

Sending Love and Prayers from Florida.

Wow, AJ has captured hearts from all over the world. Burning a scented candle for AJ tonight here in Europe, sending love and comfort to everyone in memory of the beautiful AJ.

Although not yet a fully fledged poster, I do read every post and see every photo regarding AJ. May justice follow swiftly.

It has been raining since last night, a somber spring day here across the sea, but through it all the birds are still singing, and I can't help but be reminded of Anjelica.:rose:

Sending Love and Light from Ventura County, California. :rose: :star: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member