VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
His websleuths posts from Saturday after AJs memorial are also missing.
Posts on earlier threads are still there. I'm not going to overthink this ... I'm going to go with the idea that he just needs his own "time out." God knows I would.

oh yes the detective hat and documentation ...and I noticed the Ohio State sweatshirt what a nice way to flip off LE IMOO...JMO no speculation here

He's a construction worker. They all have tape measures around and he was wearing his detective hat and documenting all the evidence that he and his crew were finding. But really it's just another example of why he might be giving such detailed info.

Re: the gun that will never be found. WH is convicted felon so the gun that goes with the 9mm ammo is obviously not legally registered in WH's name. For that matter, it's likely not legally registered anywhere. Unless it's disclosed that AJ died due to a gun shot, LE will probably never even look for the gun because it has nothing to do with this case and it would be a waste of resources to pursue it.

Good Morning to all. Zach I hope you are doing better.
I cannot help thinking WS's very creepy remarks about shooting targets with AJ explaining Away some photos or video found on his phone. I am on my phone via Tapatalk. Does anyone have that link? I will wait for my break otherwise.

I do not think he left a key in the mail box.
Nor dropped the truck off for AJ.
He was there and needed a story.

I keep wondering about if she had a chance once Hadsell became part of her life, through no fault of her own? I don't see, how as an older man, now father of five, so who may have become even funkier than before in his ways, and with his tendencies toward running off with younger women, that he would have ever let go of AJ, nor that she would have ever wanted to stay around him.

Is there a chance he hid the gun some place he was working at after he claims his boss reamed him, thus the Hadsell's emphasis on 'they'll never find it'? Could it be in a very obvious place once his timeline is known? It may be some place he couldn't get back to or he may have not wanted to out of caution? The other thing could be that he passed it on to somebody he trusts, thus his confidence in LE not being able to find it?

But it can also be hard to leave a situation where you been brought up entangled in your parents multiple marriages and love dramas. She may have felt she needed to stay for her sisters. I am not saying she was not smart and would not be successful but it can be a lot harder emotionally to leave a crazy family drama and just move on seamlessly to have a successful personal life. Some people struggle for years and decades to overcome the damage done in the early years. I am not implying she was going to become hooked on dope either. It can just be hard to break away and leave unscathed from a childhood like this.

But it can also be hard to leave a situation where you been brought up entangled in your parents multiple marriages and love dramas. She may have felt she needed to stay for her sisters. I am not saying she was not smart and would not be successful but it can be a lot harder emotionally to leave a crazy family drama and just move on seamlessly to have a successful personal life. Some people struggle for years and decades to overcome the damage done in the early years. I am not implying she was going to become hooked on dope either. It can just be hard to break away and leave unscathed from a childhood like this.

in MOO

a GREED

JMO

Posts on earlier threads are still there. I'm not going to overthink this ... I'm going to go with the idea that he just needs his own "time out." God knows I would.

To me I think writing about everything is Zach's form of therapy.
He wrote from his heart and I think it made him feel better.
JMO

Agreed! come back Dexter, I don't mind if you keep the beard, beards are super sexy. I'm a huge Dexter fan, yes I even named my cat after him. (see my pic :D)

Sorry, just marking my spot, you guys are moving so fast I keep getting lost! So an arrest may be imminent? or soon?

[emoji14]lease:
59b226f734a012bc7a21660ed27b2559.jpg

Good morning everyone.

If you have some time today, check out this episode of Dateline "The Secret" you can stream on their website: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/dateline-full-episodes or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWx-mVnYK9Y

Pay close attention to Remy in the first half and you will probably believe him 100%. Then watch him in the second half when he has to start talking about his wife's affair and then when he is confronted with planting evidence. This is a very good study of how easy it is to put your faith in someone and believe they are totally innocent until you put the whole picture together. The contrast between his body language and verbiage early on to later is also very obvious. It may help you in evaluating the major players in AJ's death if you need the boost.

WH was not at the service. He requested but it was denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skimming posts this morning, because there really isn't much new to comment on. Just want to mark my spot for later. :)

Who gets rid of a gun and not the bullets. And then stash bullets in vent with no gun to go with it. Did he plan on getting another gun in the future? Did he simply stash a gun and it's retrievable? If you admit to having a gun and you are a felon then that should be another charge since you confessed to owning a gun that will never be found.

But seriously; Why keep the bullets.

Maybe he sold it and that is where the 200.00 came from. He keep the bullets because he was planning on getting another gun. IMHO

My best guess is that investigators have called in a forensic anthropologist to assist them in determining time of death. Just a guess, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_anthropology

The investigator may find evidence regarding cause and manner of death; however, when flesh is still found on the bone, the stage of decomposition is noted and time since death may be more effectively narrowed.

@13JemieLee: Medical Examiner's Office says it is bringing in forensic anthropologist to examine remains of AJ Hadsell @13NewsNow

https://twitter.com/13jemielee/status/590164434015911936

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait! Didn't someone say AJ was cremated? Argh. It was in the last thread. I'll see if I can find it...

ETA: At 0:19 the reporter says "We learned today that AJ's body was cremated."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeCUzPwZeWU

Reporting error?

Yes, I've read a couple posts that say she was cremated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member