GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two people who saw the guy driving the black truck

this case crosses my mind offten i just wish that there was more info there has to be something that is being missed

There is 5 witnesses of a black truck but was not vigorously pursued by law enforcement early on

MH alibi has checked according to GBI out and fletcher the cop he was with that night passed a polygraph

I understand that, his alibi just seems too 'perfect' to me. Also, his friend was a cop. Could be privy to tips on how to pass a lie detector?

I might be way off it's JMO. I get a bad vibe about him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who is posting as an insider? Or are you asking for links?

Her lover and married cop dykes is the top suspect

Is he really the top suspect? I'm just wondering because they seemed to dismiss him since he left his card at her front door. In retrospect, that could have been a smart tactic to throw investigators off of him.

Is he really the top suspect? I'm just wondering because they seemed to dismiss him since he left his card at her front door. In retrospect, that could have been a smart tactic to throw investigators off of him.

Very good point.

Law enforcement use them every day as an investigative tool to move on pass poi

Sending prayers and thoughts of love to Tara, her family, friends, neighbours and law enforcement officers who are dedicated to finding answers. Sending prayers to all involved...

I walked into the living room two nights ago and Tara's Disappeared episode was on. My sister was watching it. Took me a sec or two to recognise her friend and stepmother. Then I said "ah this is Tara's episode" and my sister sort of laughed and said it sounds like you know her or something. I said that I feel like I do kind of.

And nothing. That was all I wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members