Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And their corn sounds more like corrrrrrn. :)

Well ok for the sake of completeness, since I started this ... for us here, pawn sounds like p-ahhhhhh-n. *advertiser censored* sounds like p-oarrr-n.

Hehe, I realized how this was going to go after posting. What can I say. We have "r"s here. Unlike in Bawston, for example. ;)

What's the matter with Boston? :pillowfight: They sound a bit like us. :hilarious:

[modsnip]

the article is by Dan whose tweets I posted yest.

Re this Coldstream word - it was so strong that I reported it to CrimeStoppers - anonymously - because it sounded so odd - but felt I had to do my bit. I had one several years ago with a woman buried under a cement slab that I also reported. However, it's not something that I do regularly and at times question my own sanity - but feel that at least I can report it and they can do what they like with it.

I think I've missed something, could you please elaborate? :)

I must admit I feel bad for believing early on that the bio family were behind this, I was convinced that was the case . If any of them are on this site I would like to express my apology

Just my opinion, but I think if you're argument for or against the death penalty is related to the financial costs, you're kind of missing the point.

It's about a penalty, not what is most economically beneficial.

Is the crime inexcusable? Are they going to be rehabilitated?

It's not about money, it's not about prevention, it is about penalising a criminal for their actions.

For mine, that makes the decision very simple.

I can't read that last article. Does SouthAussie's post cover most of it?

Is odd to me that his daughters have been very quiet regarding support of their father. Maybe they want to stay private and support him.....but after what we have already learned it would not surprise me in the least. Also would not surprise me if we find out that BS is verbally abusive towards his wife, or belittles her.

If BS took William (and I think he did) Either an opportunity did present itself as BS arrived unannounced and BS grabbed William as he ran around the house or maybe he was lurking in the cemetery waiting to see if he could lure William. Im sure Nana had photos of the kids he had seen on his earlier visit and may have been initially been after the girl. If asked, He could have always said that he had a job on the street and wanted to stop and pay his respects to a deceased friend beforehand. Weren't LE looking for part or a vehicle during the initial search?

If he does not speak up about where William is I hope that someone else will. If part of a ring (where seems to be going) than I'd bet multiple scumbags know his whereabouts.

I cannot believe how sick people can be. How do these horrible monsters find eachother? Especially back in the 80's where there was no internet???

I can't see BS saying another word or interview. Case closed as far as he's concerned. The slime bag that it is believes he's bulletproof thank god there's medical evidence relating to these charges that will put him away for a long time.

Ok so as a medical professional Not connected I don't need to be verified to make statements in regards to injuries or such?

I think if you are going to make medical statements as fact, you need to be a verified professional. Otherwise they need to be stated as your opinion.

We had a verified doctor on the Allison Baden Clay thread, and other threads, and he was allowed to state various medical observations as fact. (Although he often said he did not have enough info to give a definite answer, and based his answers tentatively on what we knew.)

But check with a mod ... they can advise you. :)

I agree. BS is not going to mumble anything if he doesn't have to. In his mind he has got away with this for almost 30 years, there's no need to talk now.

We need the locals who have had 'maybe' thoughts about him over the last few months to come forward and say why.

So it's "I'll" now is it?

January 2015 http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-spe...n-missing-william-tyrell-20150123-12x4sl.html

"We're both close to a nervous breakdown," Mr Spedding told Channel 9, his arm around visibly upset wife, Margaret.
"We'll get through this, we'll stick together and get through this."

Look, hopefully she's seeing a social worker or counsellor because she will need it either way. I'm hoping this statement thinks she is starting to see things as they are, along with her visit to the clairvoyant .. it'll be a process that I hope she does see through, denial can be difficult to overcome.

Look, hopefully she's seeing a social worker or counsellor because she will need it either way. I'm hoping this statement thinks she is starting to see things as they are, along with her visit to the clairvoyant .. it'll be a process that I hope she does see through, denial can be difficult to overcome.

Agreed.

The fact that MS sought answers from a clairvoyant, tells me she may not have had prior knowledge of (all of) BS's 'past crimes'.

Interesting that the last paragraph of that article doesn't name the person who made the calls/text, as they were clearly named yesterday in various articles. Wonder if that's the paper protecting itself, or avoiding jeopardising some future prosecution of that individual? Probably the former, but possibly a mix of both.

I agree. BS is not going to mumble anything if he doesn't have to. In his mind he has got away with this for almost 30 years, there's no need to talk now.

That's what worries me.
IF he is involved with William, he may NEVER talk.

I hope the arrest wasn't premature, reguarding William.

I think I've missed something, could you please elaborate? :)

I was referring to one of the threads way back - when I confessed I've been so obsessed with this case after getting that word in my head over and over. Someone said it was a brand of fridge - then someone said it's also a place in Victoria. Most cases I don't pick up on - but some I do - so I report the little bits I get to Crimestoppers - just to do my bit.... so.. it's no factual information - just something I picked up. I don't really trust my info enough - but in the past have found in the end for it to be correct. Weird stuff I know - but if it helps - well, that's good.

Coldizza says:
Please adhere to the following:

No Sleuthing of any family members.

No accusing anyone of being involved in this horrid crime other than the accused

If these are the rules then there is a problem. BS has not been accused of the disappearance of WT. He has certainly been charged for other offences, but none in relation to WT, so how on this forum regarding WT has the numerous accusations against BS been allowed to remain and as to family members, there has been sleuthing of BS family members.

i wonder if bs has an offending history before age 35, there would be a lot of single women he could have met in the 25 to 35 age range with young children?

That is a very good question! When did this sicko become a sicko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa