Viable suspect: James Kenny Martin

Aynia, sorry, I can't quote your post, having some posting issues.. but yeah, the 'teddy' thing is enough to turn anyone's stomach. Another example of how blatant JKM is about his pedophilia.

His posts toward his kids make me sick too, while he's posting 'affectionate' things, there's undercurrents of threat and gloating that really jump out. He's just disgusting enough to make me believe he really could have murdered three kids and not broken a sweat. And then come by the crime scene/police station to gloat about it. THAT I 100% can see him capable of. He loves to gloat.

And hey, he spent a lot of breath explaining to the cops how a pedo doesn't have to penile-rape a child to molest them. And having been in prison once already for child rape, he'd have plenty of reason to a/ want to make sure any evidence/fluids are washed away, and b/make sure the kids he molests don't live to tell anyone about it.

Look at the way he mentions scouts, too...

I'm still not glued to a single theory, I prefer to keep my eyes clear that way, but everything about this man screams "top level suspect".

Everything I click is post one, page one. Lost all my prior posts under profile.

I can only see page one of this thread! WTF is happening?!

ETA: Then, this post shows up as #126, but I can't see posts 26 - 125! Someone please PM me and help me out here!

I'm just getting my head around this, sorry if I get repetitive -- Martin, on 19th May, 1993, pretty much puts forward every major aspect of the present Hobbs theory, including what may be clearly construed as sly references to the manholes as those 'secluded' places '200 feet' from the bodies, the shoelace bindings, the water as secondary dumping sites, the paucity of blood despite wounds that undoubtably bled a lot.. ALL of it is laid out, right there. With very little of the extremely leading and word-twisting interview techniques used on the WM3.

Two weeks after the murders. Which were committed a few days before Martin's birthday on the 8th, just FYI.

Now, Hobbs may be a complete *advertiser censored*, as well as a VERY good suspect -- but I am looking at this pedo laying all that out neat as you please, and thinking, this guy just really likes rubbing it in the face of LE, doesn't he. Look at how he described his child rapes in sickening detail (or don't, it's horrible, ewwie) and let slip how many times that he is proud of his predatory skills...

And I am thinking -- what if Hobbs wasn't involved at all? What if these murders were Martin's way of 'winning' after being turned in by his psychiatrist (and he lies about that, and I believe he does so because he is MAD about it, but that's another post..) and doing time as a pedo (which was not fun at all) and forever being under scrutiny, forever GUILTY.

Idk, the more I stare at this guy, the more I see someone who could have had motive besides sexual gratification alone..

I guess the discrepency in the dates really threw me but this was 2 weeks after the murders. It sounds like JKM has true insider information. I do believe TH was directly responsible for the murders but someone helped him cover up or just directly covered for him. Given Detective Ridge had this information it was either an active cover up by the WMPD or TH with JKM's help were just that diabolical. They did not act on this information they didn't even bring TH in for questioning. Instead they went completely different and turned to the 3 satanic teenagers theory???

I still can't see anything in this thread past page one! Please! Someone PM me and tell me what to do! The other pages don't even show up as an option, and I can't even see my own posts except right after I post them.

Threads were working properly this morning (aussie time) but aren't now, again... I'm sure Dave is aware of it, but will notify him of this thread/problem anyway, as soon as my dratted grey box issues let up.

Threads were working properly this morning (aussie time) but aren't now, again... I'm sure Dave is aware of it, but will notify him of this thread/problem anyway, as soon as my dratted grey box issues let up.

The other threads are working fine (I think). Hopefully, they'll fix this soon.

Uh oh! No they're not!

Which other threads are you having trouble with?

This thread is working fine for me now, and I don't see a problem on any other thread. CR, did you set your thread display back to linear mode?

I've had a terrible thought in light of the whole SA/ internet blow up about false imprisonment and corruption. What if JKM did this crime and the police knew, the DA knew and they were so tunnel visioned on DE that they let him, JB, JM take the fall for this. It's very possible that JKM pointed a finger at TH because they shared a mutual interest or he believed TH would be an easy target for police to go after. JKM seemed to postulate a lot of on the mark things regarding what had happened to the boys. I'm just saying I can't help but wonder if the real killer was a Gregory Allen scenario like in the SA case.

Excellent post Justiceseeker35 (as usual)!

I just noticed now that at the beginning of JKM's interview Ridge states :

"Mr. Martin, we have been talking for sometime and you're basically giving us your opinions on what kind of person could have done this type of crime, we have just turned the tape recorder on, so that maybe we can learn something from the conversations with your experiences with some of these sexual offenders. You are aware of the recorder?

How long is "talking for sometime"? "we have just turned the tape recorder on..."

Unfortunately we will never know what JKM said during that time before the tape recorder was switched on. He could have said something incriminating - but we will never know one way or the other.

His answers to questions "3 - 9" on his polygraph were considered "indicative of deception".

I found it alarming that he said that he knew one of the boys' names. That a registered sexual offender would know the name of an eight year old with whom there were no apparent connections is a "red flag" to me. I understand that just because he said he knew one of their names doesn't mean he didn't know all of their names. After all, he tells the officers how he lies to gain children's trust - it's all part of the game. He even explains it with details. Tells them how he uses deceit to "gain trust". Then he continues to tell his stories.

I absolutely agree about the "tunnel vision" Justiceseeker35. The fact that Sudbury and Jones went to Damien's trailer the very next day after the murders showed me exactly where Sudbury shone the focus of the investigation. Usually the police are knocking down the doors of known sexual paedophiles.

When I read your post I instantly thought of the end of the movie "The Usual Suspects" - and I pictured JKM sitting there in front of the world-famous WMPD. Just my opinion...

Yes, JKM is still a very viable suspect, IMO. I think it's possible that the other adult in the much-maligned "4-perp" theory could be JKM instead of DJ. I agree that JKM simply knows too much about the crime. And, yes, I believe a cover-up by the wmpd is entirely possible. Perhaps someone in the wmpd is/was a pedophile, too. JMO.

Oh SNAP, I never paid any attention to the fact that Ridge states that they had already been talking for a while when the tape recorder was on.
The fact that this guy was let off so easy compared to Damien is baffling. He volunteers a lot of "opinions" and his alibis don't add up. Yet the WMPD, prosecution and nons claim that Damien knew "too much" about the murders even though it's abundantly obvious the kid was just guessing and stating the obvious.

Oh SNAP, I never paid any attention to the fact that Ridge states that they had already been talking for a while when the tape recorder was on.
The fact that this guy was let off so easy compared to Damien is baffling. He volunteers a lot of "opinions" and his alibis don't add up. Yet the WMPD, prosecution and nons claim that Damien knew "too much" about the murders even though it's abundantly obvious the kid was just guessing and stating the obvious.

BBM

. . . or that he was given the information by someone (think SJ) before he was "officially" interviewed

JKM is a real piece of work! I wish the wmpd had investigated him more - and, of course, TH. However, we can't change the past. We can only move forward.

BBM

. . . or that he was given the information by someone (think SJ) before he was "officially" interviewed

JKM is a real piece of work! I wish the wmpd had investigated him more - and, of course, TH. However, we can't change the past. We can only move forward.

Well, yeah, that's a possibility too and wouldn't be surprising in all honesty. IMO, he was just being a smartass because the answers he gave for that questionnaire were so "duh".

He is indeed. How this guy wasn't much more of a suspect I'll never know...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back