Bruce Jenner Becoming a Woman and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she looks a damn sight better than a lot of women I've seen in my time! Kudos to Bruce (or whatever he would prefer to be called) for finally feeling free enough to dress and be who she wants to be - even if it's just in the confines of your own home for now. Baby steps are still steps.

However it appears the paps were awfully intrusive and I cannot believe they are allowed to photograph people in their own homes?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently they are not allowed to do this! :gavel:

Bruce Jenner -- Cops Hunt Down Renegade Paparazzi

L.A. County Sheriff's deputies paid a visit to Bruce Jenner's Malibu house Tuesday ... then went on the hunt for the paparazzi who have been perched on a nearby hillside and taking aim with telephoto lenses.

It's illegal for photogs to use telephoto lenses to invade the private spaces of the people they're shooting.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/21/bruce-jenner-paparazzi-illegal-photos-cops-called/#ixzz3Y3dLFfGh

I did think the level of zooming in-ness ( total professional here as you can tell, folks) was was too much for someone who is on their own private property! I wonder if his stepchildren are being as supportive as his kids are? I bet there is a wall of silence there all of asudden..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand why he's making a big deal. He is known to call the paps as the rest of his family and has agreed to be on the reality show with cameras for years. Isn't he also doing a reality show on his transition? My point is. He can't have it both ways.

I don't understand why he's making a big deal. He is known to call the paps as the rest of his family and has agreed to be on the reality show with cameras for years. Isn't he also doing a reality show on his transition? My point is. He can't have it both ways.

I'm guessing that he doesn't want pictures of him in a dress revealed before his interview is shown.

IMO, it was no accident that he was seen.

It will be interesting to watch the two hour Diane Sawyer special later tonight. I wonder if half-way through the special Bruce will transform into a woman and appear on camera wearing full make-up, a dress and falsies. Will he reveal his new name? After tomorrow - in the media - will Jenner be referred to by a female pronoun? Should be interesting!

"Under California’s Civil Code 1078.8 (also known as the Anti-Paparazzi Statute), it’s illegal for photographers to take pictures of someone on private property with a telephoto lens."

Jenner -- Intense Question ... 'Are You Gonna Be OK?' (VIDEO)

You can feel the emotion as you watch Bruce Jenner process Diane Sawyer's interesting question, inviting Bruce to become her for a moment and fire off a question that would elicit a revealing answer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/bruce...iew-question-special-abc-video/#ixzz3YEUGDtgh

Something is weird about his voice/speech. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. At first I though he was slurring, but after watching it a couple of times, I am wondering if it is the hormones. I hope someone has looked into it though.

I think it is a big deal, because his privacy is being invaded!

Something is weird about his voice/speech. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. At first I though he was slurring, but after watching it a couple of times, I am wondering if it is the hormones. I hope someone has looked into it though.

UM.. he is in the process of transitioning. :doh:

Kylie Jenner -- Daisy Dukes Tribute to Daddy Bruce Jenner
Kylie just posted the shot of Bruce, circa 1980, showing off his Olympic Gold medal winning abs and legs. She captioned it ... "daddy throwback. #Tonight #DianeSawyer #ABC #love" -- so she's clearly reminding her 21.5 million followers to tune in for the special

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/kylie...tagram-old-photo-cutoff-shorts/#ixzz3YGwas7MT

Daily Mail is all over this story.....

'I'm a woman': Tearful Bruce Jenner reveals he considered suicide while transitioning to his 'true self' in Diane Sawyer interview which will be his last as a man

Bruce Jenner's highly-anticipated interview with Diane Sawyer was aired to millions of viewers on ABC last night

In tell-all interview, former Olympian revealed he 'is a woman' - and has known of his true identity since childhood

'For all intents and purposes, I am a woman,' said Bruce. 'Bruce lives a lie. She is not a lie... I can't do it anymore'

He also said all three of his ex-wives knew about his gender struggles, which once left him contemplating suicide

He took hormones for years in the 1980s and developed 36B breasts, but was too scared to continue with change

Eldest four children support him; Kim Kardashian described as most supportive, but Khloe is having a 'hard time'

Bruce said despite his 'female soul' and plans for full gender reassignment surgery, he is only attracted to women

He said is not homosexual and has 'never been with a guy'

Revealed that this is his last interview before he becomes a 'she' - but refused to disclose female name he will use

Bruce sparked rumors about his gender identity last year after visibly altering his appearance in a number of ways

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Diane-Sawyer-interview-man.html#ixzz3YImdOaoF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend