WH Interview with Joe Fisher, WAVY-10, 22 March 2015

Thanks, y'all. Yes, it is frustrating to only be able to speculate. I just keep telling myself that LE knows the answer to many (or most?) of these questions. This is my only comfort!

Regarding potentially unseemly pictures passed between AJ and Texty... it's possible they exist, even without a current relationship between the two of them. AJ strikes me as a well rounded, wholesome kind of girl, but some of the things kids do these days without batting an eyelash shocks the heck out of me. 'Harmless flirting' nowadays... ain't what it used to be.

Exactlywhat I was thinking. It's not unusual for a child from a dysfunctional household to seek love and acceptance elsewhere, and you're right that casual intimacy is no longer the taboo it once was. As an aside, it's also not unusual for a child from a dysfunctional household to be an overachiever and a "perfect" child. Such accomplishments do not mean that there is no suffering beneath the surface, however, nor that whatever issues plague the family have been reconciled and processed in an emotionally healthy and sustainable manner. We really don't know how the instability of AJ's home life affected her, and we probably never will. She put on a brave face and obviously had a big heart and sweet spirit, but she could have been suffering greatly inside. ALL my opinion.

Thanks, y'all. Yes, it is frustrating to only be able to speculate. I just keep telling myself that LE knows the answer to many (or most?) of these questions. This is my only comfort!
I think they know so much, and someday soon we are going to get more information than we can process without reeling. LE thought she was beyond help very early (one of the few things I think WE was truthful about), there has to be a reason for that that we're not yet privy to.

Based on past experience with following cases like this, not only does LE already know the answers to the questions we're speculating about, they know the answers to the questions we haven't even THOUGHT of yet, and will go "whoa!!!" when information becomes publicly available. I'm always reminding myself to be prepared to be shocked but you never really can be prepared to hear/read certain things.

Exactlywhat I was thinking. It's not unusual for a child from a dysfunctional household to seek love and acceptance elsewhere, and you're right that casual intimacy is no longer the taboo it once was. As an aside, it's also not unusual for a child from a dysfunctional household to be an overachiever and a "perfect" child. Such accomplishments do not mean that there is no suffering beneath the surface, however, nor that whatever issues plague the family have been reconciled and processed in an emotionally healthy and sustainable manner. We really don't know how the instability of AJ's home life affected her, and we probably never will. She put on a brave face and obviously had a big heart and sweet spirit, but she could have been suffering greatly inside. ALL my opinion.
As being a product of a dysfunctional emotional abusive, domestic violence environment your insight is 100% correct. Thanks for joining us ALL of your posts have really been informative :)

As being a product of a dysfunctional emotional abusive, domestic violence environment your insight is 100% correct. Thanks for joining us ALL of your posts have really been informative :)

Thank you so much. I was that perfect child, so I can relate somewhat myself. I'm happy to be here and I appreciate how welcoming everyone is to us newbies!

There was nothing goin on with AJ and 'Texty' as you guys call him. He was an ex but that was years ago. He was the one that AJ's cousin spoke of her being leery of because of his somewhat obsessive actions over the years. Just thought I would clear that up.

There was nothing goin on with AJ and 'Texty' as you guys call him. He was an ex but that was years ago. He was the one that AJ's cousin spoke of her being leery of because of his somewhat obsessive actions over the years. Just thought I would clear that up.

Why did Wes think that this teen was the guilty party?

We're just speculating, and considering possibilities. He's 'Texty' just so we all know who we're referencing :)

The way the cousin made it appear in her msm interview and the way WH made it sound when he also spoke of this kid was that he was literally obsessed with AJ and someone she should have been afraid of. AJ was "on alert" and "scared of" a certain person. Worried this person might "do something" and that "this person left her in tears" during conversations with her cousin. Then Wes... "I'd say she's screaming help. She wants someone to find her. She wants us to come get her." http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/

And yet, oddly enough, according to social media (so this is considered a rumor of course but it was posted public for anyone to see) this person has a current girlfriend. And was never once named as a POI or suspect by local LE. To me? That speaks volumes.

Give it a little bit......

Okay. And can you just hold off a bit too, while you're waiting? I do appreciate your posts, and I look forward to what you have to say, I'm just trying to keep us all on track here. :)

ETA: We have had other "insiders" here who relayed info while awaiting verification, and then couldn't or wouldn't finish the verification process. I'm just trying to avoid a repeat of that. Hope you understand.

Okay. And can you just hold off a bit too, while you're waiting? I do appreciate your posts, and I look forward to what you have to say, I'm just trying to keep us all on track here. :)

ETA: We have had other "insiders" here who relayed info while awaiting verification, and then couldn't or wouldn't finish the verification process. I'm just trying to avoid a repeat of that. Hope you understand.
I do understand. I was mentioned in these threads long before I even knew about websleuths, due to my clarification of truth in certain 'speculation' on SM... And as I am new here, there are just some things that If I don't comment I will lose in the thread.. lol.

I don't know where the heck I'VE been, but today was the first time I've actually seen this video. It's interesting to me to watch WH when Regina Mobley asks him if he thinks AJ is dead. I have never seen WH display so much emotion. It seems genuine to me. But it seems genuine in the sense that there seems to be real regret. I'm not really sure WHAT to make of his reaction, to be honest. Is he crying for her...crying for himself? I don't know.

ETA: And the very weird word choices..."I don't know how she got to where she got.". Man...:(

http://www.13newsnow.com/videos/home/2015/03/25/25223677/

I think he is crying over his own horrid mistakes. His tears are real because he is looking at Life in Prison, imo.

I think he is crying over his own horrid mistakes. His tears are real because he is looking at Life in Prison, imo.

I just want to know WHY this happened...whatever it was that actually happened. Why is this beautiful, precious girl, who had her whole life ahead of her, just...gone?

(Man, I need a breather.)

I just want to know WHY this happened...whatever it was that actually happened. Why is this beautiful, precious girl, who had her whole life ahead of her, just...gone?

(Man, I need a breather.)

I think it happened because a violent repeat offender was in a downward spiral, and had not been locked up long enough previously to keep AJ safe from his clutches. JMO

Huh. He's said a couple of times that he just believes in facts, and in this interview he notes that he feels things are fact in his gut. Bizarre. So now I can look at the things he notes as 'fact', as gut feelings. Good to know.

Fwiw... I do think he feels genuine grief for whatever happened.

I think the drastic change in emotion is a withdrawal symptom from drug use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back