WA WA - Brison Miller, 18, Tacoma, 11 April 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
There's not a lot of info out there, but I thought I'd try to get his name out there...

Brison Miller
11138061_411555249005563_2107057952_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanishedINC/status/588179913921826816/photo/1
CCcTuZwVEAEjIIS.jpg
CCnIUoZWMAAJIDl.jpg

I live in the area. I saw an alternate flyer in a grocery store claiming Brison was last seen at 2am.

Geez, I went to high school with Brison's mom. I hope he turns up OK soon. This is scary with Aubrey missing from the same area too! My oldest is their age, but she doesn't know them. I've shared on FB and I hope enough kids in their age group see. Let's hope they're both safe and maybe just sowing some wild oats. :praying:

Brison has been added to NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/28387

Case Information
Status Missing
First name Brison
Middle name Jack-Treanton
Last name Miller
Nickname/Alias Jason Rooks
Date last seen April 11, 2015 02:00
Date entered 04/21/2015
Age last seen 18 to 18 years old
Age now 18 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 67.0 to 69.0
Weight (pounds) 140.0 to 150.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere

I reached out to a family member and they are very scared about what could have happened to Brison. They do not know why the Police are not concerned. Brison has never taken off before for any long period of time. Maybe for a walk, but not taking off and disappearing like this. They are afraid he is in danger and needs help.

He left with no wallet and no phone.

He has not had addiction problems in the past.

What else would help you to know?

Do we know the exact circumstances? What time last seen? By whom? What time? Did he tell anyone he was leaving the apartment to go somewhere?

Phone calls? Texts? Social media posts?

Mom and dad are divorced, and mom is ill with advanced MS. She takes care of the 4 boys.

There was no reason that they know of that Brison would have taken off.

Mom was on vacation and Brison was home with brothers. Mom returned right away when they realized he was gone.

Do we know the exact circumstances? What time last seen? By whom? What time? Did he tell anyone he was leaving the apartment to go somewhere?

Phone calls? Texts? Social media posts?

His phone was left on the counter with his wallet. His longboard is gone. He did suffer from depression but was not suicidal. He has a good relationship with his family. He does not have any social media accounts. The police have his computer.
His brother was the last to see him before he went to bed at 2am, April 11th.

I don't even want to say it but you never know what's going on in someone's mind. I'm very worried about Brison.

His family corrected me, they would not consider him as suffering from depression at all. They would describe him more as an "emotional" boy. I'm sorry, I chose the wrong descriptive word by saying he was depressed. He was not depressed and they do not consider that suicide would be an option. They really feel he is in danger.

He has a good relationship with his Mother, and very concerned about her health. She is very ill and fighting advanced stages of MS. They know he would never just up and leave knowing his mother's condition.

He has never gone for any significant period, or even a shorter period without being in frequent contact with his family. He has a good relationship with both parents (though they are divorced and do not have a great relationship with each other). He has 3 brothers, he is #3 in the sibling line. He has never taken off before. He may have been frustrated when he left home that morning and took off to let off some steam by long boarding. Because he left ALL of this things at home, they know that he had every intention of returning.

He is an outdoors enthusiast and likes camping. He did not take any camping gear with him, or anything else that would indicate that he went hiking or otherwise.

He left with no money, no wallet, and no bank account yet (he is still in HS) and no access to money.

How unusual for a teen to leave his cell phone at home and not having a presence on social media.i hope the angst of being a teenager and mom's medical condition wasn't too much for him to deal with.

How unusual for a teen to leave his cell phone at home and not having a presence on social media.i hope the angst of being a teenager and mom's medical condition wasn't too much for him to deal with.

They said that it would be understandable if he did, but, they do not think this is possible after 2 weeks being missing with no resources. He helps a lot with his Mom and because of her current state, that would be highly unlikely =(

It would be nice if that is all it is and that he is safe and going to return at some point.
I guess anything is possible!

Now this person I am more worried about and he is an actual teenager.

prayers for Brison. I assume they've contacted every friend of his.

CabinFever, you stated that Brison may have been frustrated when he left home with his longboard. It was also stated that his brother was the last to see Brison, before going to bed at 2AM. Were Brison and his brother butting heads while Mom was away? Would that have been the source of his potential frustration? I would never intend to offend Brison's family, but I would like to know if the brothers had good or difficult relationships with one another.

It is so odd that Brison would leave his phone at home on the counter. Going out at 2AM alone, I would want my phone for safety or in case of an injury while boarding. Are Brison's friends and family aware of where he was likely to board to?

I am interested in knowing whether Brison has an active social life. It seems doubtful he was meeting a friend that night since he didn't bring his phone, but I am always interested to hear the perspective of a young person's friends regarding whether the missing person was troubled, etc.

Lastly, I'd like to know if Brison had plans for after graduation. Being that he is very concerned with his mother and her health, did he plan to attend college or get a job? Was he eager for the next chapter?

CabinFever, you stated that Brison may have been frustrated when he left home with his longboard. It was also stated that his brother was the last to see Brison, before going to bed at 2AM. Were Brison and his brother butting heads while Mom was away? Would that have been the source of his potential frustration? I would never intend to offend Brison's family, but I would like to know if the brothers had good or difficult relationships with one another.

It is so odd that Brison would leave his phone at home on the counter. Going out at 2AM alone, I would want my phone for safety or in case of an injury while boarding. Are Brison's friends and family aware of where he was likely to board to?

I am interested in knowing whether Brison has an active social life. It seems doubtful he was meeting a friend that night since he didn't bring his phone, but I am always interested to hear the perspective of a young person's friends regarding whether the missing person was troubled, etc.

Lastly, I'd like to know if Brison had plans for after graduation. Being that he is very concerned with his mother and her health, did he plan to attend college or get a job? Was he eager for the next chapter?

I think I may have not chosen my words well =) Brison's brother went to bed at 2am and that was the last time he saw Brison. They have a good relationship, but I don't know if they bickered before Brison left. Apparently they both went to bed. When the brother woke up, there was note on the counter saying that he was going out to the bridge (I don't remember the name of it) and he wanted to clear his head. His brother expected him to be gone all day, but he never returned. He found Brison's phone and wallet at home.

Although Brison has never taken off like this before, his mom is in advanced stages of MS and is very sick. They thought maybe it was possible that he needed time and would return, but he never did. They know he has no money or access to money and realized that there really is a problem here. They said he is an "emotional" boy but did not suffer from depression and there is no way he would take his own life. His Mother really thinks something awful has happened to him.

I think because he left a note (which was normal behavior) the police say that he is 18 and said he was leaving so there is not a problem. I can definitely understand that. Maybe that's all it is, that he had to get away? That has to be a lot of pressure on him. He is probably not the most social kid and had a heavy burden at home. The family said they were willing to entertain that thought also since he is an avid camper and outdoorsman. But he did not take anything with him except his long board (skateboard). The note said he was going to the bridge (to ride the skateboard?) but police did not find him on any surveillance tape of the bridge and they know he did not go there.

After the fiasco with Aubrey and the 2 other kids missing from the same area (none are related or knew each other) it makes me a little leery to believe anyone =(

But I am putting it out there, just in case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back