Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Knowledge is power". I agree, GGE. As sickening as it is, I also feel like I need to be aware. This sh** is actually happening. In little towns like Kendall. I stupidly thought that pedophile rings didn't really exist anymore because police knew where the pedos lived.

I realize threads so serious in nature do not lend themselves to moments of levity but I can't help but want to share this with you all... when I just now google searched:

"bill spedding" "speddos"

google immediately asked me this:

Did you mean: "bill spedding" "peddos" ?

well played, google. well played.

This should be Websleuths quote of the day!

OMG this finding is the "gateway drug" equivalent of opening a can of worms from hell for a websleuth member.

There is no other news article, post, sleuthing term, etc that opens one's eyes like this profile.

And with that, I have to self-censor. No wonder this thread is so difficult to keep within TOS.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Um A few maujuana plants leading to kid napping a child..... Hmm

OMG this finding is the "gateway drug" equivalent of opening a can of worms from hell for a websleuth member.

There is no other news article, post, sleuthing term, etc that opens one's eyes like this profile.

And with that, I have to self-censor. No wonder this thread is so difficult to keep within TOS.

I can't seem to find what you're referring to....I'll keep looking though..

Um A few maujuana plants leading to kid napping a child..... Hmm

Oh heck no, that's not what I'm suggesting. Look, I have glaucoma (leading cause of irreversible blindness in the world, yet science still doesn't know what causes it and people think someone my age can't get diagnosed - well I was only 41!! You better believe I'm gonna go down swinging at this thing before I go blind!!). Pot may well end up being the only thing I'll have left to turn to some day, considering how I'm blowing through the available meds for this. Doesn't mean I'll turn into a .

Generally speaking, I have nothing against pot. I only included the descriptor so others' could find the profile if they so desired.

Do NOT read into this anyone, please.

ETA: "a few marijuana plants" huh? How do you know there are more than one, but less than a bunch?

:scared:

apparently it's old news.

Another question..

in Australia, is an "RV Park" the same as a "Caravan Park"?

I realize threads so serious in nature do not lend themselves to moments of levity but I can't help but want to share this with you all... when I just now google searched:

"bill spedding" "speddos"

google immediately asked me this:

Did you mean: "bill spedding" "peddos" ?

well played, google. well played.

That's great!!! :laugh:

re: why would someone flush a t-shirt down the toilet (this is an assumption on my part because I fail to see how a shirt could get down a sink or shower or bathtub or laundry drain, but toilet I can understand because: ):

I have three kids and a septic tank. When we had the septic pumped a couple of years ago the workers pointed out three things we have to do differently to avoid clogs in the future:

1. put a hair catcher in the drains
2. stop flushing tampons
3. don't let your children flush clothing down the toilet anymore

of course the first two were my fault, and that wasn't at all embarassing :)facepalm:) but the third, we had to go talk to our kids about. Turns out one of our children for some reason had flushed a pair of boxer shorts. I still have not gotten an answer out of him as to why he did that when he could've put them in the trash, but apparently children think the toilet is a magical-disappearing-vortex where they can eliminate all signs of something.

Point being, an embarassed and/or humiliated child may be the source of this item being in the drain. Why, who knows? I haven't even figured out the why in my own kid's situation. But just a thought. Kids of all ages (mine was a teenager at the time!!!!) think they can flush stuff and it just goes away forever. FWIW.

What I would love to know is what size the shirt was. Has not been mentioned in MSM and that makes me think there is more to it JMO. That may be what got LE's attention (among other things of course) to search BS's home and gave them reason for a search warrant.

I do not recall many missing childen cases out of Australia, can remember actually two cases, Keisha Abrahams killed by parent who claimed she was abducted, pleaded help on TV crying her eyes out [emoji19], and this little girl Azaria years ago, presumably taken by some wild animal (dingo?) .
So I wonder is it common in Australia that parents or guardians wish to remain anonymous/faceless.

I hope if Spedding is involved, they are able to 'soften' him in prison and he will tell us where William is.

Sent via Tapatalk

You could be on to something there. It seems silly for an adult to flush something they want to hide. Why not bag it and hide it in the bin? It sounds like it was done by a kid. So puzzling.

Just a theory here, could always have been meant to get rid of, or even keep as a souvenir (I have read where sickos do this), and was almost caught with (someone about to walk into room) and had to get rid of fast and flushing was a quick act.

ETA Could be William's shirt or another child's or something innocent. Until it is revealed we won't know who the shirt belongs to.

I completely understood the metaphor LOL

GGE is trying to help tell everyone where to look :)

Spiritual dreaming, you seemed to in the past be in support of BS how do you feel now after all that's been revealed? Just curious know
I still haven't seen hard evidence to say that BS is connected to William’s disappearance and until I do I'll stand by my word that his innocent in regards to abducting William.

Police have stressed that the current sexual assault matters are unrelated to William, so just because he has allegedly committed these crimes still doesn't prove he kidnapped William.

Reference was made to grandma maybe feeling guilty in the parents interview.
Why because she told the washing machine repair man her family were visiting.
Then mention of the compromise to wear a t-shirt instead of a singlet and then a plumber to find a t shirt blocking a pipe of the said repair man.

Very early Fehon said "It is not up to detectives to identify a suspect and throw all their resources into getting the brief up on them.

Instead, they meticulously work on excluding suspects."

Everything just keeps pointing to BS. imo

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

She probably does feel guilty, poor woman...but who would have thought this would happen?

re: why would someone flush a t-shirt down the toilet (this is an assumption on my part because I fail to see how a shirt could get down a sink or shower or bathtub or laundry drain, but toilet I can understand because: ):

3. don't let your children flush clothing down the toilet anymore

of course the first two were my fault, and that wasn't at all embarassing :)facepalm:) but the third, we had to go talk to our kids about. Turns out one of our children for some reason had flushed a pair of boxer shorts. I still have not gotten an answer out of him as to why he did that when he could've put them in the trash, but apparently children think the toilet is a magical-disappearing-vortex where they can eliminate all signs of something.

Point being, an embarassed and/or humiliated child may be the source of this item being in the drain. Why, who knows? I haven't even figured out the why in my own kid's situation. But just a thought. Kids of all ages (mine was a teenager at the time!!!!) think they can flush stuff and it just goes away forever. FWIW.

Lol I didn't quite flush something down the toilet but I can totally relate to the embarrassed/worried child. When I was maybe 10-11 I really wanted to learn how to iron (who knows why :laugh:) and my mum taught me then gave me a small basket to iron while she went and did something else. Anyway I was ironing away and I got to a pair of shorts that belonged to my little brother but they were board shorts material and as soon as I ironed them, they melted in a large patch and got stuck all over the iron :laughing:. I didn't want to tell my mum because I thought I would lose my "ironing privileges" (LOL) so I hid them in my room and managed to get the excess shorts off the bottom of the iron and acted like nothing happened.. Then I realised I had to dispose of the pants and I was scared if I put them in the bin she would see them so instead I got some scissors and cut them up piece by piece and threw some out every few days until they were gone lol! I never would have considered the toilet, lucky I didn't! :D :lol:

GGE I've tried, really hard, to find what you are referring to. And I failed. :shame:
google is not as kind to me

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804
"According to court documents, Mr Spedding asked an alleged victim to sign a declaration about his “good character” after learning police were investigating him over William’s disappearance."

This has got some nerve^^^, I'm 100% certain BS is lil Wills abductor its too much of a coincidence that this man was meant to be there the same time little William disappeared KISS.

BS should be every parents worst nightmare not somebody to be allowed to take on kids in need SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member