Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t worry too much about an unfair trial. Defendants have the right to request a judge-only trial if they feel that their trial will be unfairly judged by a jury. If the judge agrees, it will be granted.

Simon Gittany did this, and was granted a judge-only trial. However, it reduced/negated his possibility of an appeal as the judge was very thorough – in her 5-hour reading of the verdict – and clearly stated her legal reasons for accepting or dismissing various aspects of testimony.

the phone calls, the drive bys, the facebook posts etc, colin speaking for him, hes so obviously hiding in plain sight, the police psychologists will have him sussed!
It also emerged that Mr Spedding posted several Facebook posts about William's disappearance, pleading with his followers last December 2 'don't give up' and writing about how 'someone knows something'.
'Today, somebody is keeping a secret. They got up this morning. Had breakfast. Realised they need to pick up some more milk.
'Wasted time on Facebook. Made some calls. All the while maintaining a poker face.All the while pretending not to know. But somebody knows what happened to three-year-old William Tyrell.
'Somebody knows if William is being treated with kindness today or with cruelty. Somebody, somewhere knows and they’re keeping it a secret. Missing from his home in Kendall , on the NSW coast, Australia since Friday, September 12. PLEASE SHARE AND HOPE HE IS FOUND.'
Five days later, on December 7, he posted another message on Facebook which marked the three months since the boy had vanished, saying 'Where is he?'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Bill-Speddo-Spedding-came-police-radar.html

Yes, you snake-Where IS he......

With some of the new things that have come to light about BS, could add so many twists, pedo ring, the thing about providing a child to someone else has me taking a different look at Williams actual disappearance

Was just thinking, what if BS wasn't the one who actually took William, what if he set it up to have one of his creepy friends snatch William. He used the phone call to grandma to get an idea if they were there. BS may have had a casual relationship with grandma she may have shared that William was in foster care, this could be what made William the target, more or less easy pickings. BS shared that he too fostered, told stories of kids, maybe grandma innocently in a conversation mentioned how William loved playing in the yard, she may have even commented on how safe it was for him.

I just have to wonder if William left the area in a vehicle other than BS vehicle, something more common than a work vehicle

I have a good feeling that these two woman are strong enough that they are going to take BS down, I hope it helps find William

With some of the new things that have come to light about BS, could add so many twists, pedo ring, the thing about providing a child to someone else has me taking a different look at Williams actual disappearance

Was just thinking, what if BS wasn't the one who actually took William, what if he set it up to have one of his creepy friends snatch William. He used the phone call to grandma to get an idea if they were there. BS may have had a casual relationship with grandma she may have shared that William was in foster care, this could be what made William the target, more or less easy pickings. BS shared that he too fostered, told stories of kids, maybe grandma innocently in a conversation mentioned how William loved playing in the yard, she may have even commented on how safe it was for him.

I just have to wonder if William left the area in a vehicle other than BS vehicle, something more common than a work vehicle

I have a good feeling that these two woman are strong enough that they are going to take BS down, I hope it helps find William

I also think there was another vehicle involved, maybe one that wasn't seized by LE?

I also think there was another vehicle involved, maybe one that wasn't seized by LE?
There was that vehicle, (wasn't it a black Camry?) that was spotted in the area that locals said they didn't recognize and the man who asked for directions to grandma's street...

G'day everyone

New here, have just come across this forum last night. Took me forever to read all the posts in this thread so got lots if catching up to do with all the other 8 threads ha!

Im a local from where william went missing

G'day everyone

New here, have just come across this forum last night. Took me forever to read all the posts in this thread so got lots if catching up to do with all the other 8 threads ha!

Welcome apollosong! [emoji2]

G'day everyone

:welcome: :) Thanks for joining!

That must have been exhausting to read! :lol:

Thanks, took me hours. I get the gist about what not is allowed to be spoken about so hopefully have the idea.appologies i make a error :)

Just noticed that today too. Also, found a 'Supporting Bill Spedding' fb closed group, not sure when that came into being, before or after his arrest. :dunno:
A whopping 22 members [emoji57] Looks like was created 2 months ago. Not a lot of supporters in 2 months.

Thanks, took me hours. I get the gist about what not is allowed to be spoken about so hopefully have the idea.appologies i make a error :)

Hey :wagon: we did have one question only a local would know .. at the beginning of this article there is a description of driving into Kendall http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078 would that be from the direction of Bonny Hills or Laurieton by any chance, is there only that one way in and out from that direction .. I think a few of us were wondering if that was written to send shivers right up BS's spine.

A whopping 22 members [emoji57] Looks like was created 2 months ago. Not a lot of supporters in 2 months.

Oooh deep undercover! Does the admin know you can create a secret group that nobody else can even see? I wonder if 'anonymous' is behind that one?

Oooh deep undercover! Does the admin know you can create a secret group that nobody else can even see? I wonder if 'anonymous' is behind that one?
If you look where it says members and click on "see all" it shows who admins are, who added members and when members were added :) If I am not allowed to post this please delete.

Hey :wagon: we did have one question only a local would know .. at the beginning of this article there is a description of driving into Kendall http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078 would that be from the direction of Bonny Hills or Laurieton by any chance, is there only that one way in and out from that direction .. I think a few of us were wondering if that was written to send shivers right up BS's spine.

I cant read article as it says ive read my maximum articles.but im pretty sure i know what your talking about. Did it describe going over the bridge , past the tennis courts and you have the fork in the road?

I cant read article as it says ive read my maximum articles.but im pretty sure i know what your talking about. Did it describe going over the bridge , past the tennis courts and you have the fork in the road?

Ok hang on .. go to this link for google searches and it's the first article you should be able to read it that way, and yes that's the one. https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...australian+william+tyrrell+drive+into+kendall also here's the text in question:

You drive over the *Camden Haven River and into the old logging village of *Kendall. It’s a bright spring morning with mist lolling in the *valleys at the base of a looming, rugged hinterland.

There are hardly any other cars on the roads; the kids are at school and the tradies have hooned-off in their utes hours before to building sites around Port Macquarie, 30km away. You cross the railway line and *follow the road between the empty swimming pool and the *tennis courts, past the statue of bush poet Henry Kendall, who gave this place its name. Driving past old, *pastel-coloured weatherboard houses — fashioned from planks of eucalypts felled by hand and hauled by *bullocks through this *valley — it feels as though you’ve travelled back in time. You don’t take much notice of the odd *person *strolling along the street and they don’t notice you — why would they, after all?

The road forks in the middle of town, at a monument to the 11 timber-getters and labourers from the village who died in the Great War, and the 34 others who also “answered the call”. You turn left, up over a steep hill, and then left again, down past the Kendall Showground. Here the bush closes in around the road, a *tunnel of gums. You turn right, up Benaroon Drive, an ’80s subdivision — huge blocks, each with a hectare of garden around a house nestled at the rear. There are just 13 homes in this long street, their gardens impeccably groomed, but behind the houses and up ahead on this dead-end road, the forest is dark and the understorey a thick tangle of lantana. No one sees you, and if they did, it wouldn’t be remarkable; you’re just going about your business. The only sound is the chirruping of birds. Ahead, on your right, a grass slope rises steeply, unfenced, from the road. You notice a child in a Spider-Man *costume. There’s no one else around. It’s 10.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

That is the main entry to Kendall, coming from bonny hills and laurieton. A few minutes up the road you come to a roundabout.you go straight to go to laurieton or you turn left and jump on the pacific highway and go to bonny hills that way. (You turn off the highway at "ghost road" where they did the search for wt the other week).

If you are a local and know the area and wanting to leave kendall another way, where the road forks, you go straight and follow a back road which turns to a dirt road andbrings you out on the pacific highway. There are back streets toget out of kendall, some are only dirt roads

That is the main entry to Kendall, coming from bonny hills and laurieton. A few minutes up the road you come to a roundabout.you go straight to go to laurieton or you turn left and jump on the pacific highway and go to bonny hills that way. (You turn off the highway at "ghost road" where they did the search for wt the other week).

If you are a local and know the area and wanting to leave kendall another way, where the road forks, you go straight and follow a back road which turns to a dirt road andbrings you out on the pacific highway. There are back streets toget out of kendall, some are only dirt roads

Thanks for that .. I'm wondering if this wasn't the type of article largely written with the help of a profiler .. it seems rather deliberate and would have been especially spooky for the kidnapper to read.

G'day everyone

Hi apollo! Welcome!
My 'thanks' button has gone AWOL otherwise I would have 'thanked' your posts.
Great to have a local onboard!
:wagon:

Ok hang on .. go to this link for google searches and it's the first article you should be able to read it that way, and yes that's the one. https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...australian+william+tyrrell+drive+into+kendall also here's the text in question:

You drive over the *Camden Haven River and into the old logging village of *Kendall. It’s a bright spring morning with mist lolling in the *valleys at the base of a looming, rugged hinterland.

There are hardly any other cars on the roads; the kids are at school and the tradies have hooned-off in their utes hours before to building sites around Port Macquarie, 30km away. You cross the railway line and *follow the road between the empty swimming pool and the *tennis courts, past the statue of bush poet Henry Kendall, who gave this place its name. Driving past old, *pastel-coloured weatherboard houses — fashioned from planks of eucalypts felled by hand and hauled by *bullocks through this *valley — it feels as though you’ve travelled back in time. You don’t take much notice of the odd *person *strolling along the street and they don’t notice you — why would they, after all?

The road forks in the middle of town, at a monument to the 11 timber-getters and labourers from the village who died in the Great War, and the 34 others who also “answered the call”. You turn left, up over a steep hill, and then left again, down past the Kendall Showground. Here the bush closes in around the road, a *tunnel of gums. You turn right, up Benaroon Drive, an ’80s subdivision — huge blocks, each with a hectare of garden around a house nestled at the rear. There are just 13 homes in this long street, their gardens impeccably groomed, but behind the houses and up ahead on this dead-end road, the forest is dark and the understorey a thick tangle of lantana. No one sees you, and if they did, it wouldn’t be remarkable; you’re just going about your business. The only sound is the chirruping of birds. Ahead, on your right, a grass slope rises steeply, unfenced, from the road. You notice a child in a Spider-Man *costume. There’s no one else around. It’s 10.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014.

Interesting!!

If this was unplanned and opportunistic as LE have mentioned.
Would you be taking notice of these things on the way in?
Would you know who was maybe pruning their tree, sitting on the verandah?
Would you notice an odd person walking along the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆