Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's WH but probably with help. Can't really think of a motive for the help but certain people are making themselves seem awfully suspicious. I can't figure out how he's not singing like a little birdie in jail if he is the one who did it. I mean, I know he has a lawyer but that didn't stop him from talking before.

Maybe an accidental OD and people that AJ was with panicked and didn't know what to do. Maybe they turned to WH because they got the drugs from him and he helped cover things up because he would get in serious trouble for selling drugs and friends would get in trouble for taking drugs. He could have been trying to get on AJ's good side and be the cool dad or parent so she would like him more especially during a time of divorce and parents are manipulating relationships.

Maybe WH met AJ in the afternoon to get the money/drugs from him and then person in the white car did pick her up and off they went to do the drugs or have a little fun. I mean even she and the friends or whoever could have gone to his hotel room in order to not be caught at home doing them since her sister/mom would be coming home soon.

Maybe WH did confess to JH as to what happened but maybe he has something on her or she out of fear of loosing her other girls participated in the cover up. That's why people are staying so close and tight to each other.

As always just an opinion.

He didn't have a firearm. Just ammo, IIRC.

It doesn't matter, ammo is listed as well as firearm on the list of goodies a convicted felon doesn't get to play with.

I don't believe a convicted felon can be in possession of either firearms or ammunition.

Right, falls into the same category.

Basically he was arrested for 6 felonys. Plus his last felony conviction was within the last 10 year, IIRC.

Virginia specific codes https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-308.2

I read the codes you posted iamnotagolem.
Although IANAL, this was really interesting (from your link) :
(snip)
However, any person who violates this section by knowingly and intentionally possessing or transporting any firearm (as stated upthread, firearm & ammo apply here) and who was previously convicted of a violent felony as defined in § 17.1-805***
shall be sentenced to a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of five years.

---->

***This link explains how the Commonwealth calculates the sentencing UP from the minimum:
LIS > Code of Virginia > 17.1-805
https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+17.1-805

If I'm reading this correctly, the current charges alone could result in SERIOUS time, based on previous criminal history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a federal law for felons not to have either for a host of reasons.

FEDERAL AMMUNITION LAW

Miscellaneous Restrictions

Federal law prohibits ammunition sale or transfer to, and possession by, anyone who:

1. is under indictment for a crime punishable by more than one year imprisonment or convicted of a felony,

2. is a fugitive from justice,

3. is an unlawful user of a controlled substance,

4. is addicted to a controlled substance,

5. has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution,

6. is an illegal alien,

7. has been dishonorably discharged from the military, and

8. has renounced his or her U.S. citizenship (18 USC § 922(d) and (g)).

Subjects of Domestic Violence Restraining Orders

Federal law also prohibits anyone from transporting, receiving, or possessing ammunition if he is the subject of a domestic violence order restraining him from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or the partner's child. The subject of the order is barred from purchasing firearms or ammunition if a judge (or other hearing officer) determines that the subject poses “a credible threat to the physical safety of the intimate partner or child” (18 USC § 922(d)(8)B)). Before making this determination, the court or officer must give the person a hearing opportunity.

The law also prohibits anyone convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence crime from purchasing or possessing ammunition (18 USC § 922(d) and (g)).

Minimum Age Restrictions

Federal law regulates the sale of ammunition to young people. It bars licensed manufacturers or dealers from selling long gun ammunition to anyone who they believe is under age 18. Also they may not sell handgun ammunition to anyone they reasonably believe is under age 21 (18 USC § 922(b)(1)).
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2007/rpt/2007-R-0217.htm

Everyone is so focused on Wes being involved in AJs death that they try to fit everything they know into a theory that fits him and oss aside anything that doesn't work with him as a suspect.

Read from thread 1, you will see where open minded discussion leads. Once tunnel vision sets in, opinions do 180* turns. This all without a POI.

If Wes killed AJ, I hope he rots in prison, please don't mistake me for defending him.

Respectfully disagree. If you look back at the old threads, I think we've run through just about every possibility. As Wes continued to talk nonsense and get these miraculous "tips" to lead him to B&E, he put himself in the spotlight. Then there's the supposed meeting at the gas station. And the jail interviews. His own sister backing down from supporting him says it all, IMO. She was his biggest aadvocate from day 1, until the remains were found.

Maybe an accidental OD and people that AJ was with panicked and didn't know what to do. Maybe they turned to WH because they got the drugs from him and he helped cover things up because he would get in serious trouble for selling drugs and friends would get in trouble for taking drugs. He could have been trying to get on AJ's good side and be the cool dad or parent so she would like him more especially during a time of divorce and parents are manipulating relationships.

Maybe WH met AJ in the afternoon to get the money/drugs from him and then person in the white car did pick her up and off they went to do the drugs or have a little fun. I mean even she and the friends or whoever could have gone to his hotel room in order to not be caught at home doing them since her sister/mom would be coming home soon.

Maybe WH did confess to JH as to what happened but maybe he has something on her or she out of fear of loosing her other girls participated in the cover up. That's why people are staying so close and tight to each other.

Interesting! I had not really considered this. Thank you for responding.

I have no reason to believe that AJ used drugs, much less anything serious enough to kill her. However, even if that were true, WH and the posse would be guilty of something incredibly serious by treating her body, friends, and unknowing family with disrespect, wasting incredibly valuable resources in a search for someone they hid, and lying to the police and public the whole time. Then they publicly bash anyone who asks questions.

And what type of dirt would solicit funds for a social media missing persons alert system and offering spokesperson services to real grieving families when they knew the truth? All that is pretty bad as it is considering the timing, but if they knew it was a sham? Wow.

ETA: Killing AJ out of rage might be less reprehensible. Not much, but that alternative is pretty bad, IMO.

There is no POI, so I'll keep it vague.

I will say I think it was someone AJ knows and didn't view as a threat. I think she was strangled out of anger and rage.

You and I share the same thoughts here.

Maybe an accidental OD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`I have thought this also no one will be at fault. WH is just too comfortable in jail to me. On top of all the SM comments they are in it together no matter what happened. They better start watching each, some one will roll, they just will, not all of that group are the same, somebody will roll just don't know when and who all...waiting...tick tick tick

They seam to be waiting also maybe for the COD to which way they will all go. They all jumped to quick over the tv interview of someone that was not even in the same state at the time.

Does this person drive a dark van? Do you have any other ideas around the timing or place, possibly? Waiting is not my cuppa tea, but I want someone to pay for this and I want it to be the right person.

I see at least 3 suspects who were prominent in AJ's life and have interjected themselves into the investigation. And all have been caught saying things that turned out to be less than true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this person drive a dark van? Do you have any other ideas around the timing or place, possibly? Waiting is not my cuppa tea, but I want someone to pay for this and I want it to be the right person.

Like iamnotagolem said, I have to be vague here as this person is not a POI (yet).

I think the place was right there at home.

But here is the million dollar question????

Were they kicked out because they are related to Wes and they (JH and minions) think he (WES) murdered her or........
Were they kicked out because they are turning on WES because they (JH and minions) still love and support him (WES).
I (IMHO) think mentioning him (WH) in the obituary says it all.

I have no reason to believe that AJ used drugs, much less anything serious enough to kill her. However, even if that were true, WH and the posse would be guilty of something incredibly serious by treating her body, friends, and unknowing family with disrespect, wasting incredibly valuable resources in a search for someone they hid, and lying to the police and public the whole time. Then they publicly bash anyone who asks questions.

And what type of dirt would solicit funds for a social media missing persons alert system and offering spokesperson services to real grieving families when they knew the truth? All that is pretty bad as it is considering the timing, but if they knew it was a sham? Wow.

ETA: Killing AJ out of rage might be less reprehensible. Not much, but that alternative is pretty bad, IMO.

I don't think killers that are trying to cover their butts could give a rat's butt about wasting valuable resources on anyone's part. If you have followed SM I don't think they could care less what people think about them. I also think that this pastor social media project is something he conjured up from seeing this as an opportunity. Even the pastor has a past. Yeah it's a past but still...

Have you read AJ's twitter at all. You have to go back through her past posts even back as far as last summer. There are often references to drinking and even "blue kush" being at the house. Not trying to bash her in any way, shape or form but I don't think at this point we can not consider that it's possible that she did do drugs plus even if she didn't do them in the past doesn't mean that she didn't decide she wanted to try it especially if she very recently got into a big enough fight with JH that she left the house in the middle of the night. Her family life seemed to be falling apart all around her. Sometimes that drives teenagers to things out of the ordinary.

Maybe an accidental OD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`I have thought this also no one will be at fault. WH is just too comfortable in jail to me. On top of all the SM comments they are in it together no matter what happened. They better start watching each, some one will roll, they just will, not all of that group are the same, somebody will roll just don't know when and who all...waiting...tick tick tick

They seam to be waiting also maybe for the COD to which way they will all go. They all jumped to quick over the tv interview of someone that was not even in the same state at the time.

I understand why some people think if it was an OD why hide it. Because some people just panic. Especially young kids that don't know what to do. Especially if they get the drugs from someone they knew and trusted. They could have panicked and instead of calling 911 they called WH and asked "what do we do?" He rushes over. She's gone. He starts to freak because he doesn't want to go back to jail because he has already spent so much time and jail and knew he would be put away for a long time for this. He tells people they will go to jail too if caught because they didn't call 911 to save her. A plan is concocted along the way to frame someone else or at least aid in the cover up. WH is doing cocaine and just goes on a manic craze trying to cover things up and plant evidence while trying to control other witnesses. Ahhh it's just an opinion. I just don't think he's the only one involved here with this.

Has everyone seen that there's been a post on the "Bring AJ home" page concerning yesterday's interview ;)

I understand why some people think if it was an OD why hide it. Because some people just panic. Especially young kids that don't know what to do. Especially if they get the drugs from someone they knew and trusted. They could have panicked and instead of calling 911 they called WH and asked "what do we do?" He rushes over. She's gone. He starts to freak because he doesn't want to go back to jail because he has already spent so much time and jail and knew he would be put away for a long time for this. He tells people they will go to jail too if caught because they didn't call 911 to save her. A plan is concocted along the way to frame someone else or at least aid in the cover up. WH is doing cocaine and just goes on a manic craze trying to cover things up and plant evidence while trying to control other witnesses. Ahhh it's just an opinion. I just don't think he's the only one involved here with this.

Love you. But. Disagree. You can't OD on weed and our girl wasn't shooting dope.

Nobody is cleaning while doing heroin or oxy ( which is mostly the OD drugs) . Now people do clean up while doing meth but i doubt she would do that type of drug.

Maybe Wes used chloroform or put something in her drink. But I doubt she was using heavy drugs.

Maybe her college roommates should join in. Jmo

Hopefully in the near future this case will be about AJ, Anjelica Hadsell, the girl that was missing then found deceased. It seems all these "family" members are trying to get their 15 minutes when justice for AJ should be the priority.

Yep I'm quoting myself, yep I think it's still relevant.

This should be about justice for AJ, not someone getting air time. Anjelica Hadsell. Let's think about her, the victim, and not all the noise surrounding her death.

Love you. But. Disagree. You can't OD on weed and our girl wasn't shooting dope.

Nobody is cleaning while doing heroin or oxy ( which is mostly the OD drugs) . Now people do clean up while doing meth but i doubt she would do that type of drug.

Maybe Wes used chloroform or put something in her drink. But I doubt she was using heavy drugs.

Maybe her college roommates should join in. Jmo

It's okay. We can disagree. :) I know that people don't OD on pot but doesn't mean that she hadn't tried anything else.

It's okay. We can disagree. :) I know that people don't OD on pot but doesn't mean that she hadn't tried anything else.

Agree. A person just starting out will usually break the ice with friends for several months before flying solo.

Now once they fly solo; It's usually because they are now addicted.

So unless someone else was at the house; I doubt she would be doing drugs on her own.

Especially after just SUPPOSEDLY meeting Wes. And supposedly being seen later. Ahem. Jmo.

But since I know your posts. I know that you don't believe the voluntarily accidental drug use OD as well.

I do posts burn out comments as well with frustrating cases such as this one.

I hope LE hurry up and state something.

I think they are waiting because they feel sorry for her sisters. And they really don't want them to hear how things happened. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member