Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in no way condoning how Wes is "holding" her, but I will say that it appears to be a graduation type/end of year, type thing. From experience with my own children, they all shed tears at those type of events. Again, I'm not saying the way he's holding her is appropriate.

Still shots can be VERY misleading. I've seen pics taken of myself at events where I was having an awesome time and I have an expression were I look like I'm angry or about to sneeze or whatever when nothing like that ever happened. I honestly think too much was read into AJ's expression but I also think his arm placement was COMPLETELY inappropriate for a grown man and a teenage girl.

Still shots can be VERY misleading. I've seen pics taken of myself at events where I was having an awesome time and I have an expression were I look like I'm angry or about to sneeze or whatever when nothing like that ever happened. I honestly think too much was read into AJ's expression but I also think his arm placement was COMPLETELY inappropriate for a grown man and a teenage girl.

Agree. If anyone thinks that position in the pic was appropriate for a kidnapping felon to take with your blossoming child after meeting her 4 months after coming out of Victorville.

Then I don't know what to think.

Thanks OM for reminding. ..... of the actual implicational thoughts that a picture like that would bring.

Especially under these circumstances.

I did find this comment regarding the hotel room door and elevator:

he hotel is ok. But the elevator and the key door didn't work properly. The room door give me hard time to open. And the elevator door was jam. It was a little bit scary.

Viewed several room lics to try to see if the door had a key lock...couldn't find a pic of any of the doors.

I'm sorry. Laughing so hard I can't stand it. I want to post a "translation" but better not. Thanks for making my day M-Kat!

There was a case I followed last fall where every once in a while one of the mods would pop in with the friendly reminder to "scroll and roll". I thought that was very helpful so I just thought I'd mention it here. Obviously we don't all agree on every aspect of this case but sometimes it's better to just leave it at that.

I hope the mods are okay with me mentioning this. :peace:

Sometimes blowing off some steam is needed. Especially in a case as heartbreaking as this one. :heartbeat:

I agree and will only add that its helpful sometimes to step back before posting and realize that were all working towards the same goal here.......or at least I sincerely hope so.

Despite ANY differences in opinion, we all want justice for AJ.

Please keep this in mind when replying to other members!!!

Agree. If anyone thinks that position in the pic was appropriate for a kidnapping felon to take with your blossoming child after meeting her 4 months after coming out of Victorville.

Then I don't know what to think.

Thanks OM for reminding. ..... of the actual implicational thoughts that a picture like that would bring.

Especially under these circumstances.

Victorville ? I thought he was sentenced to Petersburg....did I miss something ?

I am always the last to know.... I better lay off the sauce

<modsnip>

In the picture it looks like he was taking a prom photo. And her look was very much saying Help. Or. What the....

Jmo

IMO, he was leering and practically drooling on her neck in that picture.

Agreed completely. I don't believe any of those "mystery" texts were from AJ at all. I would hope by now, LE has her complete phone records and know exactly where that phone was from the minute she went missing until the battery died.

May be this is why they were searching the lake, cell phone pings? I don't think we ever knew where the tip came from. which takes us back to her home, the lake and then where the body was found.

080df0819eaeb77d789152e72b517e1d.jpg

They say without the darkness, we cannot see the stars. I thank you all for your dedication to the pursuit of the justice she so richly deserves. That is what matters now. JMO.
:rose:
:floating:

image courtesy of embedded video via http://link.wtkr.com/1J9QcIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be this is why they were searching the lake, cell phone pings? I don't think we ever knew where the tip came from. which takes us back to her home, the lake and then where the body was found.

Hines, along with three neighbors, told 10 On Your Side detectives told them they were in the area searching for Hadsell&#8217;s cell phone. One resident said police told him Hadsell&#8217;s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

To me, that's kind of a mind blower. To me, that says LE has her cell phone provider records and her phone at least, WAS there on that day/time (which would certainly explain where the tip came from, wouldn't it?). I know we've gone over this already and some weren't sure if the local neighbor was even credible but I find it rather improbable he'd say that to the media if that's not what the officer actually said to him.

moo.

You know what really sealed the deal for me thinking it was WH? It was that song that posted to his SM account that he was listening to when his 'daughter' was missing. I had my husband watch the video for that and he was horrified. Horrified that a father would allow this to be posted to SM for people to see. More horrified that it was when his 'daughter' was missing and people were starting to question his innocence. My husband is no prude, but his reaction to that song/video really kind of solidified my initial hunch.
NOT fact, JMO

I TOTALLY agree. It was shocking to me when I read the lyrics of that song and realized he was rocking out to that disgusting song, when he claimed to be searching for 'his' missing daughter. And it was even posted on his FB so he had no problem with sharing the depravity of it publicly.

I am no prude when it comes to music. My kids love rap and hip hop and I have heard a lot and have grown to appreciate it myself. But this song was just too much. Too perverted and disgusting. JMO

http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

To me, that's kind of a mind blower. To me, that says LE has her cell phone provider records and her phone at least, WAS there on that day/time. I know we've gone over this already and some weren't sure if the local neighbor was even credible but I find it rather improbable he'd say that to the media if that's not what the officer actually said to him.

moo.

Good point.

I think a lot of people assume the phone was thrown in the lake there but IMO it could have just as easily been inside the work van.....either by itself or along with AJ's body.

LE had to check, to cross off the possibility.

I think the fact that a neighbor saw a work van matching that description, in that area, is very telling.

I think its because WH was trying to find somewhere to dump the body....and theres no telling how many other places he checked out, including the house in Franklin, all while he was supposed to be working.

It certainly woulnt be the first time a company billed for x amount of hours on a job, with the workman finishing in a fraction of that time. ....and then doing whatever they wanted for the remainder of the day.

To me, that's kind of a mind blower. To me, that says LE has her cell phone provider records and her phone at least, WAS there on that day/time (which would certainly explain where the tip came from, wouldn't it?). I know we've gone over this already and some weren't sure if the local neighbor was even credible but I find it rather improbable he'd say that to the media if that's not what the officer actually said to him.

moo.

*******Hadsell’s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.

I cant tell if they are meaning what we are assuming, Where did the ping come from and who's phone I am not even sure of what they mean. March 3 someone's phone at 8:00 in the morning phone called this area?

Is that what it is saying or did AH phone ping from or to this area.

And they never found a phone so....we don't know anymore than we knew a hardly a week after she went missing except where his body was found.

I TOTALLY agree. It was shocking to me when I read the lyrics of that song and realized he was rocking out to that disgusting song, when he claimed to be searching for 'his' missing daughter. And it was even posted on his FB so he had no problem with sharing the depravity of it publicly.

I am no prude when it comes to music. My kids love rap and hip hop and I have heard a lot and have grown to appreciate it myself. But this song was just too much. Too perverted and disgusting. JMO
Disgusted me.

Victorville ? I thought he was sentenced to Petersburg....did I miss something ?

I am always the last to know.... I better lay off the sauce

Don't they sometimes move them around for one reason or another.

*******Hadsell&#8217;s cell phone sent a signal to the area March 3 at 8 a.m.

I cant tell if they are meaning what we are assuming, Where did the ping come from and who's phone I am not even sure of what they mean. March 3 someone's phone at 8:00 in the morning phone called this area?

Is that what it is saying or did AH phone ping from or to this area.

And they never found a phone so....we don't know anymore than we knew a hardly a week after she went missing except where his body was found.

BBM

To me, the wording SEEMS to imply that her cell 'sent a signal' when it was used to send a text the morning of March 3rd. And it seems then that her cell was in that area when the text was sent. And I do believe that she did send a text to her mom and also supposedly to WH at some point that morning. We know she sent one to mom at about 4:30 am or so, but it was stated that she continued to text for a short time, IIRC. Is that correct. I remember Wes saying he had a discussion or converstaion with her by text after that early am one. Anyone else remember that or am I off?

I remember her mom saying, "The whole conversation was off." And they mentioned both the times 4:30 and 5:30 am at different points. I don't know if that 4:30/5:30 text was the beginning or end of the conversation.

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=MBbV94ZL7U0&list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh&index=1
"Some of the things that were said were not her. They were off."
I can't remember if WH said AJ texted him or called him asking for money. I'll have to listen to the CH interview again. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288