Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking same thing.

I remember now. Thanks.

Going back to the CPS letter, it really seems like they knew exactly who is responsible but needed the body to be found. It actually makes sense now too. I would not be surprised if charges are forthcoming.

To me it seems an odd place to 'move' the body, if one wants it to be found. Isn't it kind of remote?

I agree newstalk. When you take the letter together with a specific comment made by Jessica's dad and step mom on their Facebook, it seems this was almost the suspected answer. Her body being found that is. I think you are on the right track with this being a body moved because of guilt.

I find it really odd that her friend found her on a random road outside of town. Also the Metro is the only one reporting that RS said she was told the body had been there 8 weeks. Global's RS reference to 8 weeks was about the length of time she had been missing.

In thinking about that... the part where TR is pointed out to KCR at the beginning... and there is KCR being the presumably last one to see her alive and presumably the one to have dropped her off at home that fateful evening.. I wonder if it could be some kind of weird setup, which TR hasn't quite caught onto yet.. I think it is obvious TR didn't put her there.. he wouldnt' be blabbing to the world that he found the body.. methinks it is a silent one.. and I also think the police were long ago onto him and needed physical evidence, which hopefully they will now have. MOO

It was never stated who dropped her off. Just that an "ex" dropped her off. They didn't specify if it was one of the children's fathers.

I am envisioning this... police are speaking to RS and RS is asking them questions, lots of questions, understandably.. and police are not able to answer, saying something like, 'well, you know, how do I say this politely, but she's been there for 8 weeks', type of thing, ie RS may not realize the state of decomp the body would be in by then.. and also wouldn't want to think about that.

Not necessarily. There is no way that they definitively knew last night how long the body had been there. That would be determined upon autopsy and forensic examination. They test lividity (blood pooling in tissues) and analyze environmental factors like insects and grass found on the body.

I think what she might have been referring to is how long she was dead for.

I am envisioning this... police are speaking to RS and RS is asking them questions, lots of questions, understandably.. and police are not able to answer, saying something like, 'well, you know, how do I say this politely, but she's been there for 8 weeks', type of thing, ie RS may not realize the state of decomp the body would be in by then.. and also wouldn't want to think about that.

We don't know that she was there for 8 weeks until the ME does his exam.She could have been held somewhere for 7 weeks and then murdered and placed in the ditch a week ago.
:loveyou:

Gotta say, I feel pretty close to 100% solid that CPS has the full story and we will see it come to light within a few days at most.

What cast of characters...

Picture of location:

535ed5dfc47ac28f81bde9eb418cb39f.jpg

The grass looks like it was recently cut.

There is another photo of the site here showing the grass is just coming up on the verge, I don't think it's been cut yet, also the police vehicles are parked on fresh asphalt. Scroll to bottom, sorry I don't know how to post pic http://globalnews.ca/news/1980002/human-remains-found-in-rural-ditch-north-of-calgary/

Gotta say, I feel pretty close to 100% solid that CPS has the full story and we will see it come to light within a few days at most.

What cast of characters...

With how fast they moved on making a statement and doing an autopsy immediately I wouldn't be surprised if there is an arrest by the end of the week.

I still wonder about other aquaintances of Jessica's. It has been confirmed that she was employed at one pub, I wonder if that was her only job or if she had others. She also frequented pubs in the Forest Lawn district, possibly she was well known in these establishments, she was a regular or the regulars knew her. Forest Lawn is a small community, she lived in a townhouse complex. If the ex who dropped her off has a solid alibi and has been cleared by CPS and she did not make it into her home from the complex parking lot perhaps she bumped into someone from the complex, either someone she knew who lives there or someone she knew from somewhere else, such as work. They get to talking, she agrees to go have a quick drink or a bite to eat, to talk, and that is how she met up with the perp.

I don't think he was set up. Browsing his public information, he strikes me as not too bright. I suspect that he is involved. Guilt took over and he dumped or moved the body. He absolutely would have known what part if the road they would be on... He was likely there last week and they continued down the road they were working on this week. That, or all he had to do was ask the foreman where they would be this week to be sure. The weekend could have been the time to place her where she would be found... by him to ensure that she would be found quickly. I cannot see a body being in THAT spot this whole time. There is too much traffic there not to mention that it was just mowed. The bottom line is, there are FAR too many coincidences... I just don't believe in coincidences, especially this many

I'm definitely with you on that.

With how fast they moved on making a statement and doing an autopsy immediately I wouldn't be surprised if there is an arrest by the end of the week.

I really hope an arrest is made immediately. Her family deserves to have answers and fast. If CPS was so confident when they leaked that letter they had better have everything they need now to lay charges. If no charges are laid in the next few days I am deeply concerned for the whole investigative process and the actions of CPS. I hope that if there is enough DNA to point at a specific person that the match is either already in the system or they have a way of proving who it belongs to in a very timely fashion.

We don't know that she was there for 8 weeks until the ME does his exam.She could have been held somewhere for 7 weeks and then murdered and placed in the ditch a week ago.
:loveyou:
I suspect a week of decomposition looks very different than 8 weeks.

I really hope an arrest is made immediately. Her family deserves to have answers and fast. If CPS was so confident when they leaked that letter they had better have everything they need now to lay charges. If no charges are laid in the next few days I am deeply concerned for the whole investigative process and the actions of CPS. I hope that if there is enough DNA to point at a specific person that the match is either already in the system or they have a way of proving who it belongs to in a very timely fashion.
What we forget, is that the forensics is what takes the time. The trace evidence needs to be collected and analyzed, and the results compiled and examined. Not as quick as it is on CSI.

I would think animals and birds would have scattered the remains,if she were left out in the open for 8 weeks.

Strange that memorial sounding post before she was found.

If it was a recent drop, perhaps someone initially cooperating and hiding got angry and decided to send a message to, or finger someone they knew would find her.

Wasn't there a case where LE found a body, but didn't disclose that to the public? I bet finding a body where you know it shouldn't be might generate some panicky communication between conspirators.

I don't think he was set up. Browsing his public information, he strikes me as not too bright. I suspect that he is involved. Guilt took over and he dumped or moved the body. He absolutely would have known what part if the road they would be on... He was likely there last week and they continued down the road they were working on this week. That, or all he had to do was ask the foreman where they would be this week to be sure. The weekend could have been the time to place her where she would be found... by him to ensure that she would be found quickly. I cannot see a body being in THAT spot this whole time. There is too much traffic there not to mention that it was just mowed. The bottom line is, there are FAR too many coincidences... I just don't believe in coincidences, especially this many.

This is where I land as well. The road is well travelled. Can't get close to it right now, but it is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti