Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO anyone that has information that would be helpful to anyone they believe to be wrongfully convicted should contact that person's counsel or the prosecutor's office. IMHO that would be the most helpful thing to do; more helpful than trying to convince others that they are confused, or reacting to disturbing revelations, or should wait years or decades for any information to disprove their opinions.

Just saw an episode of Snapped! Couples where each one threw the other one under the bus (personally I think the female did it), but since they couldn't prove which one was lying, they charged them both with accessory to murder- didn't matter they each got 30 years! Works for me.

Accessory to murder is less than 1st degree, and not a death sentence possibility.
Good to hear they both received 30 years. I know it does not matter now, but what
would she have received if she went this route instead of self defense? I'm sure it
would have been less than LWOP.

That is why I believe she did not have help, defense could of went that route with out naming,
and tried to prove she was not alone - but they did not.

Talking now about different possibilities/theories is moot, but is rather interesting to say the least.

True. But, 281129 did get LWOP, and swiftly. :

Swiftly my [rhymes with Rick/also the nickname of the previous Vice President]. It took 2 trials, 7 years, and agonizing delays all along. JSS seems like a very nice lady and very knowledgeable. But she sucks at running a trial or a courtroom.

Just one more thing. I know you are a bit confused and somewhat disturbed by what I have to say and rightfully so, but you just might have to wait a couple of more years for the full story behind my posts to come out. Please guys have some patience all will be revealed in good time. And do your fellowman a favor here and keep in mind what I said about those supposed true perpetrators for the nonce for there's two sides to every story.

I doubt any of us are confused or disturbed by whatever conspiracy theory you are insinuating. We aren't buying it, you are on ignore.

Accessory to murder is less than 1st degree, and not a death sentence possibility.
Good to hear they both received 30 years. I know it does not matter now, but what
would she have received if she went this route instead of self defense? I'm sure it

That is why I believe she did not have help, defense could of went that route with out naming,

Talking now about different possibilities/theories is moot, but is rather interesting to say the least.
Bingo! That case was totally different and it was obvious both of them were there at the murder scene. Jodi would NOT be doing time for someone else if there were anybody else involved, and her crime scene photos show noone else was there. There is zero evidence of an accomplice, so all this "wait two years for it all to come out" is a bunch of hogwash that sounds like her supporters think her appeal will be magically successful and her conviction vacated. We have a troll. Best not to feed them. Two sides to every story-yeah: 1) Jodi's lies 2) the truth!

Not that I'm really interested.......

L. Kirk Nurmi
‏@_nurmilaw
Many #jodiarias trial watchers have asked about my weight loss, soon I will be answering those? via a project I'm excited about. Stay tuned

6:45 AM - 6 May 2015

What? Is he gonna be the next Jared from Subway? I am still LOLing at this.

I guess his law practice isn't taking off the way he'd hoped....

What? Is he gonna be the next Jared from Subway? I am still LOLing at this.

I guess his law practice isn't taking off the way he'd hoped....

yeah and who prey tell would be interested in his weight loss? He is only well known because of the trial. I don't want to hear anything about him except that he isn't practicing law anymore or that his business has folded.

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:...when someone says this is 'definitely their last post'.... and they keep on posting!:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Bingo! That case was totally different and it was obvious both of them were there at the murder scene. Jodi would NOT be doing time for someone else if there were anybody else involved, and her crime scene photos show noone else was there. There is zero evidence of an accomplice, so all this "wait two years for it all to come out" is a bunch of hogwash that sounds like her supporters think her appeal will be magically successful and her conviction vacated. We have a troll. Best not to feed them. Two sides to every story-yeah: 1) Jodi's lies 2) the truth!
BBM - It looks like the JAII groupies that were banned from the new killer support site are looking for a new place to play. It says a lot about a person when a convicted killer no longer wants your support or attention. :facepalm:

Right, but here's what I think Predator is suggesting happened re: the blood/handprint evidence:

For reasons unknown, one or more people of unknown origin (ninjas, ex-military or...?) brutally slaughtered Travis and Jodi just happened to drop by his house afterwards. THEN... she somehow cut her left wedding ring finger (probably slicing apples in his kitchen as she claimed in her third or fourth story re: her finger) which, when she touched the left wall on her way out of TA's bathroom, then mixed her blood with Travis' blood on the wall in the bath hallway that was still drying 15 hours later.

She's just got the worst luck, I tell ya. Always being grabbed by the wrist and spun around by everyone her entire life, and now accidentally leaving her blood at a crime scene and taking the rap for 1st degree, pre-meditated murder. Poor Jodi. Poor little innocent Jodi Arias.

Jodi wasn't even original or alert enough to come up with the concept that Travis cut her ring finger while forcefully trying to remove the engagement ring she had stolen. (Think of the theatrics JM could have done with this: I'll say we really missed out.) Maybe this was a prime example of transient global amnesia? Methinks, permanent global BS..... Wasn't it all?

Jodi wasn't even original or alert enough to come up with the concept that Travis cut her ring finger while forcefully trying to remove the engagement ring she had stolen. (Think of the theatrics JM could have done with this: I'll say we really missed out.) Maybe this was a prime example of transient global amnesia? Methinks, permanent global BS..... Wasn't it all?
Hey, let's not give her any ideas, she'll try to incorporate that one in her appeal. I think she should've been forced to get x-rays or an MRI on her finger. That would conclusively show there was no damage. If there was residual damage, then she cut her tendons when she sliced him, otherwise she's double-jointed. I can do that trick too with my fingers.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/inp...e-innocence-project-to-get-involved-in-a-case

The Innocence Project does NOT review claims where DNA testing cannot prove innocence. We do not handle the following types of cases:

1.Consent/Transaction: The defendant claims that there was no crime because the victim consented to the events (e.g. agreed to sex) and/or received some form of payment in exchange for the activity. (e.g. prostitution, drug transaction)

2.Self Defense/Justification: The defendant admits to causing the injury/death but believes the acts were justified because s/he acted in self defense or to protect other people.

3.Sustained Abuse - The defendant is accused of crimes against the victim(s) that happened more than once and over a period of time (e.g., allegations of long term sexual abuse of a family member).

4.Illegal Possession/Distribution of any controlled substance: The defendant is only challenging a possession or distribution charge.

5.RICO/Hobbs Act: The defendant has been charged under RICO or the Hobbs Act.

Oh, Jodi followers, you silly wabbits!!! Do your homework!

I've added BBM's italicized. There was plenty of DNA evidence to support JA's murder indictment and conviction. IMO, she could have been charged with stalking if any of her ex-es (Travis was an ex) had reported her to the police, especially if more than one had.

Just one more thing. I know you are a bit confused and somewhat disturbed by what I have to say and rightfully so, but you just might have to wait a couple of more years for the full story behind my posts to come out. Please guys have some patience all will be revealed in good time. And do your fellowman a favor here and keep in mind what I said about those supposed true perpetrators for the nonce for there's two sides to every story.

Are you writing a book and just trying different scenarios to see which one would be believable? I’m not talking about a book about CMJA, just some type mystery novel?

Not confused or disturbed just finding your posts absolutely hilarious.

I doubt any of us are confused or disturbed by whatever conspiracy theory you are insinuating. We aren't buying it, you are on ignore.

Incidentally, maybe we could remind ourselves that there are not two sides to most stories: that's just a wishful fiction by a person who is predatory. There are not two sides to the story that Obama is president of the U.S. or that the holocaust happened, or that the Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan show and made girls scream, or that measles is a disease, or that Jodi Arias slaughtered Travis Alexander, or that Helsinki is the capital of Finland, or that Maya Angelou died last year.

Not confused at all, you are supporting a murderess who told the judge point blank that she remembered the moment she slashed Travis' throat and ended his life - what's there to wait around for?

By the way, in my lengthy studies of the camera pictures I have ascertained there is a bare foot with polish on the toe nails (likely what hit the camera and made it snap the picture), so unless one of her/your ninjas was shoeless and painted their nails the argument that someone else killed Travis and JA only happened by and accidentally left her blood intermingled with Travis' on the wall is a bad fairy tale dreamed up in JodiLand, not worthy of two seconds of debate, much less waiting two years for whatever else comes down her anything-but-the-truth pipeline.

BBM: Yes, it is moot. But will continue to be discussed because that's just the nature of this kind of beast, same beast that rears its ugly head by those who still think OJ didn't do it. I say let 'em talk -- free speech and all that jazz --nothing will ever convince me he didn't do it, and nothing will ever convince me that Arias had either cause or help. She has some people conned, though...which only shows just how manipulative she is.

Hey, let's not give her any ideas, she'll try to incorporate that one in her appeal. I think she should've been forced to get x-rays or an MRI on her finger. That would conclusively show there was no damage. If there was residual damage, then she cut her tendons when she sliced him, otherwise she's double-jointed. I can do that trick too with my fingers.

That would be Story #10 for that particular injury. That's sure going to be believable! And she was the one that had the ring evidence removed for being prejudicial. Now that she's in prison, I'm thinking they could easily get an Xray for the same reason they can legally get her DNA. And then again, they only have to order tests for potential osteo-arthritis, potential multiple myeloma, potential osteoporosis, potential Raynaud's, potential Sjogren's, potential focal dystonia, potential tendon-pinching dyspepsia, potential Epstein-Barr associated finger collapse, potential Swiss-cheese irritation of the digits, potential blood-poisoning from lead-containing crayon and golf-pencil and miscellaneous craft supplies used for facial and privates vajazzling (not to mention contraband eyebrow erasers), potential phalangeal medial cystic congealment, potential asymmetrical bone wasting, potential carpenter-induced hyper clinodactyly (reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinodactyly ), potential long ring finger from too many fantasy potential wedding bands syndrome (with consequent watch-and-wait potential amputation), potential gout-inducing over-crystallization of the outer dorsal sinistral phalanx seal, and BOOM!: more Xrays/MRI's on those fingers than she could ever imagine! The only way she could get around this was never to complain about anything medical her entire LWOP life.

Has anyone kept up with #Jodi Arias on Twitter?

I am so curious about posts from JodiAriasTrial@TrialWatcherAZ. They seem to come from someone who was present in the courthouse during the trial(s), and there are many cryptic references to certain people, referred to mostly by initials. Aside from Tanisha and Katie Wick (mentioned by name), I can't discern how these posts fit in with any kind of narrative.

Does anyone have more information?

Has anyone kept up with #Jodi Arias on Twitter?

I am so curious about posts from JodiAriasTrial@TrialWatcherAZ. They seem to come from someone who was present in the courthouse during the trial(s), and there are many cryptic references to certain people, referred to mostly by initials. Aside from Tanisha and Katie Wick (mentioned by name), I can't discern how these posts fit in with any kind of narrative.

Does anyone have more information?

GigiG, whoever that is only started tweeting on May 2 and has been blasting out tweets ever since. I actually thought it was a troll. If you think differently, please enlighten me!

ETA:

Pinned Tweet
JodiAriasTrial @TrialWatcherAZ · 5h 5 hours ago
---PLEASE NOTE:
QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED-
TWEETS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO OR READ

Whoever this is doesn't want to be held accountable, so I have no faith in what is being tweeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member