Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! Good one!! :) Did you call and ask? Just curious!!! :) What did they say?

Where is the video then from the date AJ's cell pinged in his room?

p.s. I pm'd zapped and told him to wake up and update his chart! LOL.

I have been re-reading WH's interviews/transcripts. In this interview - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

there are some things that stick out to me once again:
When WH is asked to clarify the conflicting reports regarding when she (AJ) was last seen, WH says this:

BBM: "My wife left at seven o'clock in the morning, March 2nd. She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and what not." (Then he goes on to talk about him (WH) dropping the key in the mailbox for the truck this same morning)

Then, when WH is talking about neighbor seeing a white car etc, WH says "The neighbor did not see my daughter. No one has seen my daughter after 2 o'clock - she came to the house, whatever."

My thoughts/response in regards to the above statements: There has been mention throughout AJ's threads here and there regarding alibis/whereabouts of some of the possible players in this case. I can't speak for everyone else here on the threads but I think a majority of us agree that we are quite certain that LE has more than likely confirmed alibis/whereabouts of those who could be directly related to/involved in this case. However, I think it is of utmost importance for us to keep in mind that we have no sure, exact timeline of when AJ went missing. IF she was truly last seen at 7 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd, she was not officially reported missing (to our knowledge) until Tuesday, March 3, at approximately 9 p.m. (I can't find direct link to missing persons report but I believe it was between 9 and 9:30 p.m.; hence, the reason I put *approximately* 9 p.m.)
AJ was found on April 9.
SO, my main point being, IMO all of the *possible players* in this case would need to have alibis actually from Monday, March 2nd at 7 a.m. to April 9 when AJ's body was found. So, for someone to say, for example, I was at work Monday and Tuesday (March 2nd and 3rd) from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or I was at work those 2 days from 8-5 p.m., means nothing to me at this point. It may all very well be a moot point at this time as I'm quite sure LE has the answers to a lot of these questions and have verified where certain people were on certain days and times, etc. But, as of now, IMO, it means nothing to me that someone believes any of the possible players are cleared, just because they can confirm they were at work or not during those 2 specific days - March 2nd and 3rd - let alone, clear up until April 9 when AJ was found.

I'm with you, Liza...split between hotel & home. FWIW, I can see several "innocent" reasons why she would've been at his hotel.
IMHOO.

Just being real here, but I can think of several not so innocent reasons she could have been at his motel room. NOW, that being said, let's remember no matter what she may or may not have done while alive, she sure as heck didn't deserve to die for it. However, sometimes people who end up deceased were doing some not so innocent things before they ended up that way because they were connected in some way to someone who was most definitely, "not so innocent".

He said the cops said 'the' cell phone was at the hotel. It could have meant his cell phone, to say he never met her at the gas station. He's tricksy with pronouns.

I'm torn between hotel and home.

He's tricksy with a lot of verbiage. I suspect it's a learned speech pattern to cover his own butt.

I am still not convinced that anyone last saw AJ at 7 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd. The reason being is there are too many inconsistencies regarding what she was doing, what she was wearing - for example, PJ's or other clothing, what she had done that morning in regards to possible chores, cleaning, etc.

I still think it's possible there is some truth in regards to AJ went for a walk to blow off steam, IF there is any truth to this, what time did she leave? Did she leave on foot? What did she have with her when she left - for example, phone, debit card, what was she wearing, what took place right before she left, who ALL was present in the home when she left? Was the key to the truck dropped off on Monday morning by someone who knew AJ would not be using the truck the next day, but rather that info was just put out there to throw off the investigation and/or to make it appear she wasn't actually yet missing? If she did leave to blow off steam, could she have walked to WH's hotel, or was WH present at the home when she was actually last reported seen at 7 a.m.?
These are the reasons why I cannot comment on whether she may have last been at the house, at the hotel, or where, because I truly do not believe the last reported sighting of 7 a.m. (or 7:30 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd).
JMO but I believe the delay in the time of when the missing person report was actually filed was for a reason - the main one being, extra time was needed for nefarious reasons.

I have been re-reading WH's interviews/transcripts. In this interview - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

there are some things that stick out to me once again:
When WH is asked to clarify the conflicting reports regarding when she (AJ) was last seen, WH says this:

BBM: "My wife left at seven o'clock in the morning, March 2nd. She leaves for work, she drops her siblings off at school and what not." (Then he goes on to talk about him (WH) dropping the key in the mailbox for the truck this same morning)

Then, when WH is talking about neighbor seeing a white car etc, WH says "The neighbor did not see my daughter. No one has seen my daughter after 2 o'clock - she came to the house, whatever."

My thoughts/response in regards to the above statements: There has been mention throughout AJ's threads here and there regarding alibis/whereabouts of some of the possible players in this case. I can't speak for everyone else here on the threads but I think a majority of us agree that we are quite certain that LE has more than likely confirmed alibis/whereabouts of those who could be directly related to/involved in this case. However, I think it is of utmost importance for us to keep in mind that we have no sure, exact timeline of when AJ went missing. IF she was truly last seen at 7 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd, she was not officially reported missing (to our knowledge) until Tuesday, March 3, at approximately 9 p.m. (I can't find direct link to missing persons report but I believe it was between 9 and 9:30 p.m.; hence, the reason I put *approximately* 9 p.m.)
AJ was found on April 9.
SO, my main point being, IMO all of the *possible players* in this case would need to have alibis actually from Monday, March 2nd at 7 a.m. to April 9 when AJ's body was found. So, for someone to say, for example, I was at work Monday and Tuesday (March 2nd and 3rd) from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or I was at work those 2 days from 8-5 p.m., means nothing to me at this point. It may all very well be a moot point at this time as I'm quite sure LE has the answers to a lot of these questions and have verified where certain people were on certain days and times, etc. But, as of now, IMO, it means nothing to me that someone believes any of the possible players are cleared, just because they can confirm they were at work or not during those 2 specific days - March 2nd and 3rd - let alone, clear up until April 9 when AJ was found.

I get what you're saying but I believe she was likely deceased as early as Monday March 2nd, possibly March 3rd. Due to the fact that from 9:15 pm March 3rd, once that missing's persons report was filed (oh, and in the report JH says she last saw AJ at 7:30, not 7am as WH claimed) it would have been far too risky for anyone to move her to the house in Franklin. I believe she was there before that MPR was ever filed.

moo.

He's tricksy with a lot of verbiage. I suspect it's a learned speech pattern to cover his own butt.
No doubt. It's just the pronouns that jump out the most to me. Especially since they are easy to pick out within all his other bizarre blatherings. Pronouns are easy, we all know them, there is no reason for them to be stated vaguely, or incorrectly, unless one is trying to muck things up.

I am still not convinced that anyone last saw AJ at 7 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd. The reason being is there are too many inconsistencies regarding what she was doing, what she was wearing - for example, PJ's or other clothing, what she had done that morning in regards to possible chores, cleaning, etc.

I still think it's possible there is some truth in regards to AJ went for a walk to blow off steam, IF there is any truth to this, what time did she leave? Did she leave on foot? What did she have with her when she left - for example, phone, debit card, what was she wearing, what took place right before she left, who ALL was present in the home when she left? Was the key to the truck dropped off on Monday morning by someone who knew AJ would not be using the truck the next day, but rather that info was just put out there to throw off the investigation and/or to make it appear she wasn't actually yet missing? If she did leave to blow off steam, could she have walked to WH's hotel, or was WH present at the home when she was actually last reported seen at 7 a.m.?
These are the reasons why I cannot comment on whether she may have last been at the house, at the hotel, or where, because I truly do not believe the last reported sighting of 7 a.m. (or 7:30 a.m. on Monday, March 2nd).
JMO but I believe the delay in the time of when the missing person report was actually filed was for a reason - the main one being, extra time was needed for nefarious reasons.

Yep, I agree completely with this part.

Wait... what? :thinking:

That was the last ping from AJ phone. Which doesn't mean AJ even had the phone. I picked up a name for an article. Be watching for a while, very interesting. I keep thinking about AJ last tweet could be she had met someone new. More but I don't think I can say here.......Anyway But who am I? And WE HAVE NO FACTS!

I will stand alone and say that I think she went missing from the neighborhood. I think there may have been a phone call during the 'blowing off steam' and she got picked up, taken to another location, killed and then dumped.

I think he is as we would say a redneck without proper speaking skills with some **** thrown in.

Yep! I've said since the beginning and I still maintain that I think whatever happened to her happened prior to 7am on Monday.

I will stand alone and say that I think she went missing from the neighborhood. I think there may have been a phone call during the 'blowing off steam' and she got picked up, taken to another location, killed and then dumped.

what time of day/night are you thinking the blowing off steam walk could have been?

Updated pie chart......made while I was eating a piece of pecan pie, ironically enough.

graph2.png

Ah, bless your heart for counting our half votes! Lol!

I'm jealous of that pie, man.

The Lake ??? Did I miss something ?? because I was thinking something about a lake ...but I think I might have forgot...need to check a picture or 3

JMO IMO MOO OOO

I think the comment about the lake was referencing the one that was searched by LE officers in IOW.

I think....for all I know they could be referencing a lake in Tunisia.

Updated pie chart......made while I was eating a piece of pecan pie, ironically enough.

View attachment 74468
This is fantastic, zapped. Thanks for putting it together. By the time I saw this today, you guys were already on your way. But for future reference, if anyone would like to take a survey, let me know, and I'll open a poll thread. It won't take into consideration half-votes, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holliday3