Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

What did he do with all the money he made? He's won several 8 figure awards, and I'm guessing that he took a big chuck from them for himself, but he's now reduced to skimming client accounts to pay his bills and keep his practice running?

And now he's he's facing up to 20 years? I can hope that maybe he'll start singing like a canary to fund his jail commissary account.

What did he do with all the money he made? He's won several 8 figure awards, and I'm guessing that he took a big chuck from them for himself, but he's now reduced to skimming client accounts to pay his bills and keep his practice running?

And now he's he's facing up to 20 years? I can hope that maybe he'll start singing like a canary to fund his jail commissary account.

I thought this guy was already disbarred from legal trouble years ago??

She is yesterdays news and I don't think anyone in their right mind would buy her story of all lies. If anyone tried, the whole backlash would flair back up. Anyone smart will stay clear of her.

So, that means Dr. Phil will jump on it.

Where is the KARMA in all this? Or at least a sinkhole in exactly the right place at precisely the right time.

I can't help but wonder if this "sighting of FCA" story was one sold for the highest price?

Well, look who crawled out from her hiding place - http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/05/10/casey-anthony-moves-to-west-palm-beach-4778/

I thought she was terrified to come out in public? Looks like Cheney Mason finally kicked her out-
she lists her address as the house of PI Pat McKenna. She has not lost her arrogance it seems - she chose MOTHER'S day to come out!

I thought she packed her bags and went to the Middle East to join ISIS. :crazy:

I wonder how Casey Anthony took the news about Jodi Arias getting life without parole? There are also prospect that James Holmes and Dzokhar Tsarnaev could get the death penalty. :crazy:

Those pictures look like they were posed just like the ones of her in Ohio going to the Old Navy store.

What's with all the fashion comments as if she is a movie star? "adorned her slender wrists". Blech. It looks more like she's taking a walk than jogging. Is she shagging the PI guy? Is he married? So many questions.

Deleted. I commented on her not having a runner bib for the race. I thought she was a runner there, but seems like reports are just saying she was there. Not that she ran.
I also think these are staged pictures.

What's with all the fashion comments as if she is a movie star? "adorned her slender wrists". Blech. It looks more like she's taking a walk than jogging. Is she shagging the PI guy? Is he married? So many questions.

We can picture some other kind of braclets adorning her slender wrists. Those that are joined together and need a key

She isn't even breaking a sweat. It's hot in the south now (especially Florida) and she's in pants. She might be going for a walk, but she sure ain't running or jogging. I run in the mid-morning in the south and I'm always super sweaty during/after my run. It's especially noticeable if I'm wearing a light colored, lightweight shirt like her gray one- it would have much darker parts made wet/dark with sweat. No one wears running pants like she has on in the south to run (shorts and capris, yes....full running pants/tights....no that would be miserable!).

She's not on a jog. She's just walking around in athletic gear with her hair, sunglasses, etc looking all "cute" and having her picture taken.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back