WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

Quoting myself to bump... Do we know if this was the case?
I know the first piece was found on Halprin, I did not know until yesterday that Corey lived on Halprin.
Did I miss something?

My brain is now mashed potatoes trying to remember which article held what quotes from who.
The boy who was burgled supposedly lived just one block from AJ.
Which leads me to another point; why would WH have to ask where Burgled Boy lived when he was said to be AJ's ex-boyfriend and lived just one block down the street? I am sure she must have walked there a time or two.

WH is just an idiot through and through.

one block:
http://wtkr.com/2015/05/11/judge-di...ey-hadsell-four-others-will-go-to-grand-jury/

Just sitting here thinking about exactly how much trouble a person would be in for withholding information. I know you can be charged for lying to police during an investigation. But what about say a person that owned a gun, allowed someone to borrow it for target practice. The gun was later returned to that person, and the person that had borrowed it, was sitting in jail, it is known that a gun is possibly missing,
but police never asked you specifically about a gun? and we don't know if a gun was used to commit a crime.... I could go look it up, but I'm just pondering where the gun might be. Maybe in water somewhere....

My hunch is someplace it could be located based on his insistence that it won't be.

IMO, JMO, MOO and etc! I believe these young adults were cut a deal for lieing to police. Become our witnesses, or face the same charges!

I agree; it makes way more sense that the teens were afraid of LE and the consequences of their lies than the Aryan Brotherhood malarkey.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/11/judge-di...ey-hadsell-four-others-will-go-to-grand-jury/

Okay so WH did "find" the jacket first by entering this home, we know this.
And Barr did not tell complete truth when he "discovered" the jacket later.

So actually it is BARR who should have been charged with Obstructing Justice or Hindering an Investigation. This is what he likely "traded". Technically the same with AJ's BF, because he knew and did not disclose such important information. No charges for obstruction in exchange for testimony, and that is it.

Barr is just an easily manipulated young man who was blinded by fear for his close friend, AJ. Wes honed in on this and used it to his advantage. You will notice that her very own Boyfriend, who loved her so much, also kept it a secret for Wes. They were probably convinced that LE was not helping them and they were on a desperate search for AJ. I think in their confusion, and frenzy, they were not stopping to put 2 and 2 together. Kids are inclined to side with any person showing the most outward strength. Now add in that AJ's own Mother is not showing any reason for concern (towards WH) so why would they? It's possible she was in agreement (but let's hope not) so I would expect these younger men not to wholly think for themselves at this stage. They were convinced they were about to be HEROS doing what LE could not. That is powerful. Think about that.

Thoughts or questions may be crossing their minds, but kids are inclined to trust the adults in their lives.

They wanted to be the HERO that AJ would be so grateful to later, and imagine the praise from all around. It was only natural for them to be blinded by a Con.

I don't think they were "involved" beyond that. IMHO.

IMO, JMO, MOO and etc! I believe these young adults were cut a deal for lieing to police. Become our witnesses, or face the same charges!
They were let into the house. CF was their friend. I also believe that WH convinced them that CF did something to her. I don't believe for a second they were doing anything to hurt the case intentionally. These boys love AJ like a sister and have been friends with her since they were little. I believe they turned in him when they started realizing how unstable he was and they found out about his past. I think originally the threat was taken as just something a concerned father would say to get justice for his daughter. Then they saw the crazy and reported him to LE. JMO MOO

They were let into the house. CF was their friend. I also believe that WH convinced them that CF did something to her. I don't believe for a second they were doing anything to hurt the case intentionally. These boys love AJ like a sister and have been friends with her since they were little. I believe they turned in him when they started realizing how unstable he was and they found out about his past. I think originally the threat was taken as just something a concerned father would say to get justice for his daughter. Then they saw the crazy and reported him to LE. JMO MOO

I agree with most of this post. Except for the last sentence.

They did not actually go and report him, as far as I can see. I think it happened while THEY were being interrogated. One of them had called in the tip and the cops got a warrant and searched CF's home. During that time, something must have tipped the cops off that something was hinky. So they brought the teens in for questioning. At that time the teens finally admitted what Wes had done. JMO

I think all these people have smashed one too many beer cans against their foreheads in the past.
I can't imagine what we will hear next.

(That, of course is JMO.)

Okay, one last thought before I sign off =) I promise!

LE has to know they are running out of time with these charges against WH. We have all been following closely and dissecting every comment as they come out from every angle. So most of us are convinced that WH did (at the very least) obstruct justice and LE knows why.
I have no doubt at all that they will be able to find a jury of peers who will view WH as the victim of LE here, being an innocent father searching for his dear daughter by any means necessary. Imagine that you are not well versed on this case, and all that transpired. If WH is not charged with more serious charges, then I am doubtful that any court will get a jury to convict him for any of the obstruction charges. You would likely even have a sympathizer to hold out on the ammo charge also, no matter if it is logical to you or not.

Think of the circumstance surrounding the find.

LE has only been pushing these charges and holding him to buy time for heavier charges to come. I don't believe they would pursue this if they didn't have their eyes on him as the person responsible. I am worried that because they are taking so long that they do not have as much evidence as we hoped. I don't think they need toxicology in order to charge the person responsible. If that was all they were waiting for, they would mark it with a heated RUSH on it. If they found any evidence in the vehicles he drove, it would tie him to the crime.

So they may have say, evidence of something at AJ's home. Or even her truck. But until you link WH directly to what they do have (cell records with pings, or ?). They can't even prove he put the jacket there... just the likelihood. That isn't even enough circumstantial evidence to convince anyone of murder.

Think from a Prosecutor's point of view. What evidence could they have to actually LINK WH to the crime?
He told a lie about the gas station meeting. Why lie? (LE can't find it on tape so I am considering it evidence in my theory).

He can cover that up by saying he was so spun from the drugs that he did imagine a meeting? He could say that he didn't want to tell them that they actually met somewhere else because she wanted drugs. It doesn't have to be TRUE. It only has to be a semi-reasonable explanation for the lie to sway a jury.

What other "evidence" do we think we have in this theory that actually links WH to the crime (if AJ's autopsy shows homicide)?

Maybe their cell phones "ping" off of the same tower? Still not enough....

What else?

I hate to be a debbie-downer, but, I think we are here for the long-haul =(

They were probably both hidden in the vent, and he probably took one box out, to load the corresponding 9mm weapon.

2 magazines of 14 rounds each = 28
2 boxes of ammo = 100 rounds
100-28=72 rounds left when cops did their search.

(Source: my VA CCW and my SA 9mm Luger sitting in my house)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was 27 found, and one night hubby and I did the math and came up with one missing, but I could be totally wrong. I can't figure out why he ever blurted out "you'll never find the gun" - maybe he did go fishing as his dumb photo showed??

I agree with most of this post. Except for the last sentence.

They did not actually go and report him, as far as I can see. I think it happened while THEY were being interrogated. One of them had called in the tip and the cops got a warrant and searched CF's home. During that time, something must have tipped the cops off that something was hinky. So they brought the teens in for questioning. At that time the teens finally admitted what Wes had done. JMO

I was about to post the same thing, lol. I tried to find a link that states they went to LE voluntarily. Maybe I missed it and if anyone has one I'd appreciate the link.

FTR, I don't believe the teens harmed AJ. I do think they interfered with the investigation. I don't think they were afraid of WH or any Aryan Brotherhood. Whether they were naive sheep following the big dog or thought they were the Hardy Boys on an adventure makes little difference to me. What they did was wrong - morally and legally. I hope they understand that and use the knowledge to grow and mature.

I thought it was 27 found, and one night hubby and I did the math and came up with one missing, but I could be totally wrong. I can't figure out why he ever blurted out "you'll never find the gun" - maybe he did go fishing as his dumb photo showed??

Msm reported 72 found. I couldn't locate any more info on the number found in reports from yesterday so I don't know if that means total or if additional bullets were found on the table. So at least 72.

Hadsell is also accused of hiding 72 rounds of nine-millimeter ammunition in an air conditioning vent inside his hotel room. Prosecutors said Hadsell admitted to having a weapon that used the same type of ammunition, but told detectives they would never find the firearm.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/27/missing-teens-father-to-stay-in-jail/

I am not sure if tox results alone will be enough for a murder charge? They would have to be able to prove, if she died by ingesting substances, for example, that her death was by the hands of another person, Imo. Assuming she did would not be enough. Otherwise they might only end up with improper disposal of a body, failure to report a death (?) etc...and only if they can prove who left her where she was found.

I am not saying I believe she purposely took anything at all...but still, the state would need to be able to prove otherwise. Really hoping cause and manner are more clear-cut than this type of scenario, but worrying a bit.

Jmo

Do you have a link (that I may have missed) stating that, "they were let into the house by CF? My understanding is CF was in another town that day with a different friend.

I was about to post the same thing, lol. I tried to find a link that states they went to LE voluntarily. Maybe I missed it and if anyone has one I'd appreciate the link.

FTR, I don't believe the teens harmed AJ. I do think they interfered with the investigation. I don't think they were afraid of WH or any Aryan Brotherhood. Whether they were naive sheep following the big dog or thought they were the Hardy Boys on an adventure makes little difference to me. What they did was wrong - morally and legally. I hope they understand that and use the knowledge to grow and mature.
Perfectly worded and I agree with you 100%

Okay so WH did "find" the jacket first by entering this home, we know this.
And Barr did not tell complete truth when he "discovered" the jacket later.

So actually it is BARR who should have been charged with Obstructing Justice or Hindering an Investigation. This is what he likely "traded". Technically the same with AJ's BF, because he knew and did not disclose such important information. No charges for obstruction in exchange for testimony, and that is it.

Barr is just an easily manipulated young man who was blinded by fear for his close friend, AJ. Wes honed in on this and used it to his advantage. You will notice that her very own Boyfriend, who loved her so much, also kept it a secret for Wes. They were probably convinced that LE was not helping them and they were on a desperate search for AJ. I think in their confusion, and frenzy, they were not stopping to put 2 and 2 together. Kids are inclined to side with any person showing the most outward strength. Now add in that AJ's own Mother is not showing any reason for concern (towards WH) so why would they? It's possible she was in agreement (but let's hope not) so I would expect these younger men not to wholly think for themselves at this stage. They were convinced they were about to be HEROS doing what LE could not. That is powerful. Think about that.

Thoughts or questions may be crossing their minds, but kids are inclined to trust the adults in their lives.

They wanted to be the HERO that AJ would be so grateful to later, and imagine the praise from all around. It was only natural for them to be blinded by a Con.

I don't think they were "involved" beyond that. IMHO.

I think they all should be charged with obstruction.
These guys are old enough to understand the seriousness of what was going on.
All jmo

Maybe he knew that ammo was mentioned as missing on the mpr, and thought if he had some out, LE wouldn't look for the rest, and find the scale? Two things wrong with that though. 1) he knew he wasn't supposed to have bullets and 2) there was never a mention of what the residue was on the scale (no drug charges). Jmo
I have no idea, as usual, what goes on in that guy's head!

Well maybe he just got a new box?

Do you have a link (that I may have missed) stating that, "they were let into the house by CF? My understanding is CF was in another town that day with a different friend.
I should have said he would have let him in. I don't think he went in the house at all. I think he just reported it after being told where it was from WH.

Quoting myself to bump... Do we know if this was the case?
I know the first piece was found on Halprin, I did not know until yesterday that Corey lived on Halprin.
Did I miss something?

It was supposedly on the road on the way home from the 7-11 where he, CF worked. So btwn the 7-11 and his home- exact location- I don't think anyone ever pinned it down exactly.

I am not sure if tox results alone will be enough for a murder charge? They would have to be able to prove, if she died by ingesting substances, for example, that her death was by the hands of another person, Imo. Assuming she did would not be enough. Otherwise they might only end up with improper disposal of a body, failure to report a death (?) etc...and only if they can prove who left her where she was found.

I am not saying I believe she purposely took anything at all...but still, the state would need to be able to prove otherwise. Really hoping cause and manner are more clear-cut than this type of scenario, but worrying a bit.

Jmo

I am worried about that too. Even if tox results show drugs, it could be spun by some, that she went to the abandoned house to get high, and died there, no foul play by anyone else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back