Ebola outbreak - general thread #9

[emoji15] I was furious when they were announcing Ebola sufferers were being flown to the US, acting like they knew how to handle these diseases. They don't.

[emoji15] I was furious when they were announcing Ebola sufferers were being flown to the US, acting like they knew how to handle these diseases. They don't.

I was disappointed when I learned that so many people had the same opinion as the above post. I am so pleased to learn that so many of those opinions are now changed.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When I pull up your link, I don't see any comments. What am I doing wrong?

Bumping this thread because a hospital about two hours from me is on lock down. Ebola rumors are flying.

RUMOR ONLY. I am also hearing Smallpox.

Also hearing Monkey pox. RUMOR ONLY! Right now.

A British nurse who contracted Ebola while working in Sierra Leone last year has been readmitted to hospital with an "unusual late complication" from the infection.

Pauline Cafferkey was transferred from the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow to the Royal Free London hospital this morning in a military aircraft under supervision.

In a statement, the Royal Free said she is in a serious condition.

"She will now be treated in isolation in the hospital's high-level isolation unit under nationally agreed guidelines," the statement read.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back