OK - Sanitizer sot allegedly assaults sister, has her arrested

Is drinking hand sanitizer is illegal? I know it certainly isn't healthy to drink but being illegal to drink?

It says in the link above
She was booked into jail on a complaint of violation of a suspended sentence related to a warrant of obtaining money or property by bogus check
Too bad she didn't follow through considering it was a suspended sentence. Sad situation, they both look pretty beat for their age. They clearly need help to get their lives right so hopefully they will be offered it and some good will come from it.

Is drinking hand sanitizer is illegal? I know it certainly isn't healthy to drink but being illegal to drink?
I wondered that myself and decided it probably isn't, thus explaining position of adverb in thread title.

I had to laugh at this title...I haven't seen the word "sot" used in many years. I wonder if any outside of the south even know what it means or maybe it's universal.

I had to laugh at this title...I haven't seen the word "sot" used in many years. I wonder if any outside of the south even know what it means or maybe it's universal.
Briefly also considered "tippler," "lush," "guzzler," "dipso," and "souse," as well as "hand sanitizer drinkard" in homage to the great Amos Tutuola.

Briefly also considered "tippler," "lush," "guzzler," "dipso," and "souse," as well as "hand sanitizer drinkard" in homage to the great Amos Tutuola.

No, sot was the perfect word. But I do recognize a couple of your other choices, lush, guzzler and souse. lmbo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back