WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

Hadsell "asked if there was a security alarm," Campbell said. "I said I didn't notice any but I wasn't looking for one."

On March 6, Campbell testified, he got a call from Hadsell, who said he was at French's house and was "going to take a look."

Later that day, Campbell said, he got a text from Hadsell that read, "We have a problem."
Detective David Benjamin testified Hadsell had a box of bullets on the table and another in a vent in a hotel room on the 1800 block of E. Norfolk Road.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/hadsell-case-norfolk-tied-breakin-moves-forward

More at the link. WH left quite a trail.

Has there ever been elaboration anywhere about what WES was referring to when he says "we have a problem?"

Ok-- I see. I assumed they had talked about it already, but I get it now. How goofy really.

Goofy is right; it's like a line out of Ghostbusters. SMH.

I wonder where all their secret meetings took place. Probably the hotel - I can't see JH letting WH hang in her house day and night.

Exactly. Let's also remember that he was downtown being questioned when LE searched his hotel room, so he really had no clue what was going down. I'm sure he thought he would be returning to his hotel room that day.

What happened the day WH was questioned? Did he go talk to police at police request? Was he asked to come in to discuss the clothing he found on Battlefield Blvd?
I'm sure we covered this, but I can't remember now. thanks

What happened the day WH was questioned? Did he go talk to police at police request? Was he asked to come in to discuss the clothing he found on Battlefield Blvd?
I'm sure we covered this, but I can't remember now. thanks

It's in the jailhouse interview with Joe F. WH said he went in voluntarily at 9 am but it sounds like LE had asked him to come in and answer a few more questions. While he was doing that they searched his hotel room and ended up arresting him. Doesn't seem to be related to the clothing but who knows.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit

Goofy is right; it's like a line out of Ghostbusters. SMH.

I wonder where all their secret meetings took place. Probably the hotel - I can't see JH letting WH hang in her house day and night.
I know right? I would love to know when and why this separation took place.

I just cant buy this story as it stands. The 'boys' aren't as dumb as they are being left to look. ( and this is based on the limited info we have 5th hand etc). I mean, did they really think AJ was tied up in the house or something? I don't think so. So what did they really think WH was going to be doing in the house? I can see if he was doing one thing & telling them another, but to convince others he needed to check the home out for..what, clues? I guess the way the process was put together this is the story as presented, but it seems to be lacking, imo. According to WH, ( I know) he was receiving texts from someone giving him information on CF early on. Did that ever happen? What kind of info? The texts from cousin? What else?
So, it seems in a way, a joint venture of people suspecting CF as having a hand in this, to me anyway.

And I am curious as to what this kid did to justify these kind of accusations. Will we ever hear? I must have been wrong in my assumption they were all neighborhood friends.

Exactly. The real AB is not a club that just anyone can join, it is a very hardcore, very secretive prison gang. In many ways, they model themselves after The Mafia. You don't just "join" the AB, any more than you just join The Mafia. A recruit is hand selected, based on their "prison credentials" and they are vigorously tested, long before they are ever accepted as members. Now, you may see some "Aryan Brotherhood" social club crap on the internet, but believe me, that is NOT the real deal.

No way in HELL Wesley Hadsell was an actual AB member, IMO. Although, I imagine he was happy to perpetuate that BS to a bunch of easily impressed kids who don't know their heads from their...toes.

Exactly. These guys do not have their credentials and AB listed on business cards, that's for sure. And if they did have a member (esp a low man down) going around advertising, that would be "dealt" with.

What's next ISIS affiliation ?

This has gotten so out of hand and yes I aGREED there should be more people charged even if it just with misdemeanors ...TEACH EM YOUNG is what I say...they want to play like/with convict/gangsta's well give them a taste of the real life of convict/gangstas ...let them see how easy it is to pursue a descent career or living with a few charges on their resume

JMO IMO POOP MOO

I should have said he would have let him in. I don't think he went in the house at all. I think he just reported it after being told where it was from WH.

The article said he actually went into the house and saw it on the couch. So that's why I wondered how that all played out. I can't imagine this group of guys getting invited in by French and them hanging out with AJ's jacket draped over the back of the couch and no one noticing. Would they act all casual and secretly call the cops: "Excuse me, dudes I need to step out for a minute..." or freak out and grab the jacket and start making a big scene while French is standing there? "WHY do you have this jacket?!?"

Or did they go to the house and peer through the windows and see this jacket on the back of the couch? That would be stupid because how could they identify it? And what would they do? Say "Hello NPD, we were just lurking in the hedges and peeping through this guy's window and see a jacket on the couch. Check it out."?

It's just another strange detail but I guess it's no stranger than a person claiming to meet their daughter and stare at her for 30 minutes without talking, or punching a dog in the head, or getting something idiotic tattooed on your eyelids....

"Wesley Hadsell told Barr to go to the house and confirm the jacket was there.

Barr said he went with a few friends to French's house and found the jacket on the back of the couch where Hadsell said it would be.

They called police and told them about the jacket."

What's next ISIS affiliation ?

This has gotten so out of hand and yes I aGREED there should be more people charged even if it just with misdemeanors ...TEACH EM YOUNG is what I say...they want to play like/with convict/gangsta's well give them a taste of the real life of convict/gangstas ...let them see how easy it is to pursue a descent career or living with a few charges on their resume

JMO IMO POOP MOO

I thought about this today, too. A guy on the inside, comes out of jail, gets a second chance and has to bring drugs, attitude, all the crap he learned in prison to these young people. I truly hope there is a case here so AJ will have justice no matter who did what stupid thing. So sad.

Okay, one last thought before I sign off =) I promise!

LE has to know they are running out of time with these charges against WH. We have all been following closely and dissecting every comment as they come out from every angle. So most of us are convinced that WH did (at the very least) obstruct justice and LE knows why.
I have no doubt at all that they will be able to find a jury of peers who will view WH as the victim of LE here, being an innocent father searching for his dear daughter by any means necessary. Imagine that you are not well versed on this case, and all that transpired. If WH is not charged with more serious charges, then I am doubtful that any court will get a jury to convict him for any of the obstruction charges. You would likely even have a sympathizer to hold out on the ammo charge also, no matter if it is logical to you or not.

Think of the circumstance surrounding the find.

LE has only been pushing these charges and holding him to buy time for heavier charges to come. I don't believe they would pursue this if they didn't have their eyes on him as the person responsible. I am worried that because they are taking so long that they do not have as much evidence as we hoped. I don't think they need toxicology in order to charge the person responsible. If that was all they were waiting for, they would mark it with a heated RUSH on it. If they found any evidence in the vehicles he drove, it would tie him to the crime.

So they may have say, evidence of something at AJ's home. Or even her truck. But until you link WH directly to what they do have (cell records with pings, or ?). They can't even prove he put the jacket there... just the likelihood. That isn't even enough circumstantial evidence to convince anyone of murder.

Think from a Prosecutor's point of view. What evidence could they have to actually LINK WH to the crime?
He told a lie about the gas station meeting. Why lie? (LE can't find it on tape so I am considering it evidence in my theory).

He can cover that up by saying he was so spun from the drugs that he did imagine a meeting? He could say that he didn't want to tell them that they actually met somewhere else because she wanted drugs. It doesn't have to be TRUE. It only has to be a semi-reasonable explanation for the lie to sway a jury.

What other "evidence" do we think we have in this theory that actually links WH to the crime (if AJ's autopsy shows homicide)?

Maybe their cell phones "ping" off of the same tower? Still not enough....

What else?

I hate to be a debbie-downer, but, I think we are here for the long-haul =(

I think LE is just trying to drag these current charges out until the autopsy is completed. I personally believe that they already now cause of death and manner of death, but are waiting for toxicology reports to come in so the autopsy can be completed. Once that happens, I believe we will see WH charged with AJ's murder.

In terms of what evidence there might be to implicate Hadsell, I think we need to remember that we have NO idea what physical evidence might have been found in his hotel room. We also have NO idea what physical evidence was found on the body or at the dumpsite. In other words, WE don't have a lot of evidence to tie WH to AJ's murder...but I'm guessing that LE DOES. I think they are just getting their ducks in row and waiting for the autopsy to be completed before charging him with AJ's murder.

JMO, MOO, etc.etc.

It was supposedly on the road on the way home from the 7-11 where he, CF worked. So btwn the 7-11 and his home- exact location- I don't think anyone ever pinned it down exactly.

Where does this information that CF worked at 7-11 come from, Beetrice? I've never read that before.

Too many different threads. I'm confused.

I was just on page 4 of a different thread.

I see AJ or WH and I click.

But I get lost as to the actual thread i really wanted to post in.

Jmo

Too many different threads. I'm confused.

I was just on page 4 of a different thread.

I see AJ or WH and I click.

But I get lost as to the actual thread i really wanted to post in.

Jmo

I had that problem too, Dex. You know how I fixed the problem? I started actually reading topic header.

:drumroll:

I think LE is just trying to drag these current charges out until the autopsy is completed. I personally believe that they already now cause of death and manner of death, but are waiting for toxicology reports to come in so the autopsy can be completed. Once that happens, I believe we will see WH charged with AJ's murder.

In terms of what evidence there might be to implicate Hadsell, I think we need to remember that we have NO idea what physical evidence might have been found in his hotel room. We also have NO idea what physical evidence was found on the body or at the dumpsite. In other words, WE don't have a lot of evidence to tie WH to AJ's murder...but I'm guessing that LE DOES. I think they are just getting their ducks in row and waiting for the autopsy to be completed before charging him with AJ's murder.

JMO, MOO, etc.etc.

I hope you are right. My jaded, cynical side thinks it is the opposite. I thought the way you are thinking when I followed the Celina Cass case, and the Hailey Dunn case. And again, when I followed Dylan Redwine's tragic case. And those cases turned as cold as
ice. :sigh:

I hope you are right. My jaded, cynical side thinks it is the opposite. I thought the way you are thinking when I followed the Celina Cass case, and the Hailey Dunn case. And again, when I followed Dylan Redwine's tragic case. And those cases turned as cold as
ice. :sigh:

I know how that feels, believe me. But not all cases are equal. There are convictions in many cases...I just think the cases that go cold stand out to us more because they are so disheartening. :(

The thing is, isn't there a mandatory sentence for a felon possessing ammunition/firearm, anyway? That will keep him in the clink for the time being and they can gather more evidence/build their case in the meantime.

I think more will be revealed as time goes by. I mean, honestly, every few days something else surfaces to add to the crazy dynamics. I feel so bad for poor Anjelica. But I also feel confident that justice will be served in due time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back