FL - Florida man and his 14-year-old niece killed themselves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Florida man and his 14-year-old niece killed themselves after shooting out of their car on high-speed chase after running away from home over their 'sexual relationship'
•Benjamin James Edwards III and Shyanne Sexton sparked dramatic pursuit from Colorado to New Mexico after not paying for gas
•Sexton was reported missing by her mother on May 4
•Her stepfather said his pistol was also missing
•Police believe the same gun was used in the uncle and niece's suicides
•They were found dead inside the car after stopping on a dead end road

28C0407000000578-0-image-m-10_1431797835820.jpg
28C0408500000578-0-image-a-12_1431797858735.jpg
2899953D00000578-0-The_chase_lasted_for_more_than_40_miles_and_topped_100mph-a-11_1431797844371.jpg

A Florida man and his 14-year-old niece, who both died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds after a high-speed chase, were believed to be having an 'inappropriate relationship', according to police.

Benjamin James Edwards III, 31, and Shyanne Sexton sparked the dramatic pursuit after driving away from a fuel station in Cortez, Colorado without paying for $41 worth of gas, police said.

Sexton was reported missing by her mother on May 4 in a report stating there was an active investigation into allegations that Edwards was having a sexual relationship with his niece.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inappropriate-relationship.html#ixzz3aKqzKNlk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very sad. Don't throw away your lives like that, life is short enough and so precious !

I'm also wondering if maybe she didn't kill herself ? Like perhaps a murder/suicide ? :(

The surname "Sexton" brings back memories of a true crime book I'd read a long time ago ; but it's probably a fairly common last name.
:moo:

Very sad. Don't throw away your lives like that, life is short enough and so precious !

I'm also wondering if maybe she didn't kill herself ? Like perhaps a murder/suicide ? :(

The surname "Sexton" brings back memories of a true crime book I'd read a long time ago ; but it's probably a fairly common last name.
:moo:

And this just proves my feeling in another thread - all of humanity is at peril!! Have we bred ourselves to such a weak gene pool that people are literally damaged? OK, I am rambling...but it is just sooooo disturbing! I know this is a site that focuses on crime, but I visit other sites and see messed up crap too!

I feel for their family and friends. They are the ones who are hurting!

How awful. I suspect he killed her and himself. Why was this uncle even allowed around her?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back