DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still leaves 6 hours until midnight to send texts.

True. But if the text came before that, it changes everything. We don't know when it came yet.

What happened to the story that NG told that the deceased housekeeper wanted to work at the house so she could get off early, at 3PM. Why was she still there at 6PM?

Now that is something HER employer, NG, should not be confused about...but her story has proven false.

Right. That's when it got cleared up for me. W-1 is IT.

OR>...... maybe not! Good heavens. I'm going to stop and wait to hear from LE. If Lanier said two people dropped the money, then one had to be W-1 and the other was IT. Back to my original interpretation.:gaah:

<modsnip>

I've already posted links where she claimed originally she knew nothing about the money when questioned by the press.

woah wait okay- catch me up about this one point. Also do you think she's a suspect or was one people with the assistant when he dropped the $$?

I read in one of the posts here that both the assistant and her were about 30 miles from the house (chantilly) and the assistant was in that area - rather the hardstore there- near the new studio, and that NG was at another client's house near that as well.

Kind of coincidental maybe if they end up being involved that they were both said they were the same distance from the house but not together. That seems kinda weird to me. Maybe I'm mixing up details.

Also, FYI, as an ad on to my above post- it was the police chief that said there were definitely other people in the house with Wint.

Apparently the Chief also said there were two people at the drop-off.

I'm wondering if NG provided the custodial services at AIW offices and that is how all of this is linked.

JMO

Where is the link for Chief saying there were two people at drop off? What I heard her say is that she can't comment on specifics of the case.

I think we have been told a lot of stories from various individuals through the media. We are finding some of them to be inaccurate. We don't know what's important or not important in these discrepancies.

But I'm sure the police do.

This is heartbreaking.

OR>...... maybe not! Good heavens. I'm going to stop and wait to hear from LE. If Lanier said two people dropped the money, then one had to be W-1 and the other was IT. Back to my original interpretation.:gaah:

When did she ever say it? If people start making claims, they need to provide links.

NG said she talked to the driver / assistant and that's how she found out about the 40k .. Then she told the press. This was discussed / linked yesterday. Sorry, on phone or I'd relink.

NG said she talked to the driver / assistant and that's how she found out about the 40k .. Then she told the press. This was discussed / linked yesterday. Sorry, on phone or I'd relink.

And first she claimed she knew nothing about the money. I posted several links on that. It's all published in msm.

When did she ever say it? If people start making claims, they need to provide links.

You are right. I read another poster's description of the CNN phone interview with Lanier. There was no link, and that would have been better because I depended on someone else to "hear" the interview for me, which in not a great idea.... So IF that is what Lanier said, then two people dropped the money off. But that would seem to contradict the charging document.

Apparently the Chief also said there were two people at the drop-off.

I'm wondering if NG provided the custodial services at AIW offices and that is how all of this is linked.

JMO

I missed the part where the Chief said their were two at the money drop-off. My reading of the affidavit indicates one person did the drop-off at the family's garage, but I'll believe the Chief. Do you have a link? TIA.

Bruce Leshan @BruceLeshan · 2h2 hours ago
#DaronWint held w/o bond on 4cts of murder 1. @wusa9

#DaronWint in handcuffs chains leg irons starred at floor and shuffled in hearing. Only spoke to confirm his name. @wusa9

Defense tourney said there was nothing in charging docs pointing to his guilt. Judge didn't buy it. @wusa9

Bruce Leshan @BruceLeshan · 1h1 hour ago
Prosecutors say there's a latent print on a water bottle from the mansion. They want #DaronWint prints to compare. @wusa9

I think we all need to pause and read the affidavit BEFORE reading the news articles. I think reporters are confused (understandably so). Once we read the affidavits, we can spot the errors in the articles and know what to disregard.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents

If you lose the link and need it in the future, just google Wint Charging Documents and you'll find it quickly.

Read on!

Further investigation demonstrates that the defendant's true name is Darron DellonDennis Wint, but that he is also known as Daron Dylon Wint, the name identified on theAffidavit in Support of Arrest Warrant. Additionally, on March 23, 2015, the defendant wasarrested in the District of Columbia for receiving stolen property and he provided a false name ofSteffon Wint (his brother's name) at the time of that arrest. The defendant was assigned a PDID703045 at the time of his arrest under the name Steffon Wint and is thus identified in MPD lawenforcement databases as Steffon Wint.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documen...-darron-dellon-dennis-supplement-may-2015.pdf

Ok now I'm totally confused because I read that NBCWashington report and also am watching CNN.

Jake Tapper just reported that all people from last night except wint had been released. That there were more people with Wint inside the home (cathy lanier- the chief of police i believe was on the phone) - she said that there are still suspects out there that are NOT in custody. And also said that there WAS someone with the person who dropped the money.

So from that I got that they are interested in the dropper of the money AND the person with them. And it made it sound like those two people were not the people they had in custody last night.

Are you sure you heard Lanier correctly? That sounds different from the charging document, where it states W-1 dropped the money off.

You are right. I read another poster's description of the CNN phone interview with Lanier. There was no link, and that would have been better because I depended on someone else to "hear" the interview for me, which in not a great idea.... So IF that is what Lanier said, then two people dropped the money off. But that would seem to contradict the charging document.
When I listened to the press-conference, she wouldn't give out any details on the case except to say press got a lot of information wrong. I really don't think she is going to be commenting with details of the case. And if people claim she gave out details, they need to provide links.

I'm sorry if I missed this in all the pages of discussion here but....I'm kinda stuck on the martial arts investment. Was he a martial arts guy...I mean does he practice martial arts? Also is it strange for a responsible business guy like himself to be making some kind of spur of the moment financial transaction with cash? That's all weird to me. Again...sorry if this was all discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe