DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 8 of this charging document, starting at Detectives interviewed a witness... explains that they are referring to 3 people (W1, IT & W2).
No, W2 is the person who went to the bank. W1 is the recently hired assistant/driver and IT is a placeholder for a pronoun such as he/she, or him/her.

BBM
This is a red flag. IMO.
Very very hinky.

W-1 sent a text to W-2 (W-2 is unknown at this time and is not "employee" who gave $$ to W-1) At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if W-2 was a friend of W-1's and W-1 sent the photo to brag about his job or make some remarks about the $$ he was handling that day (much like the photos he took of his employer's cars to post on Social Media.)

ETA - There is no "IT" lol. "IT" = he/she/her/it

Green vests. Is there a utility company or some other service company that wears green vests?

I saw that one of Wint's facebook friends was a concrete intern (at a different company from the one on the sign). He was wearing a green safety vest in his FB selfie. Related? Lots of workers wear safety vests, including metal workers.

I am pretty sure they are using IT instead of HE or SHE as to not reveal gender of the witness. But by doing that, they confused the **** out of people and reporters.

I agree. They refer to Witness 2 as"IT" also.

The more I read,the more I think the asst.is involved. What else do we know about him? How long has he been with them? I could be totally off base,but who else would know so much about the comings and goings of the family?

On page 5 (of 8) of the affidavit it says that W-2 (who apparently withdrew the money from Bank of America) received a text from W-1 at about 9 am on May 14 that contained photos of a red-lined bag that appeared to contain 2 bundles of cash, one of which had visibly displayed a white money wrap band.

Why would W-1 (the driver) text W-2 photos of the money that W-2 had just given him?
To show to the police?

BBM. It sounds like that is where this is headed.

JMO

HOLY *****! Is that possible? How many stupid people can be connected to this. I really hope we're reading this wrong.

I think your correct and I think that is why IT's identity is being withheld. IT could be in a lot of danger by the bad guys as well as in trouble by the police. I see it as LE is having to protect IT as well as IT being a target in their investigation. Make sense?
It is used instead of He or She. It isn't a specific person. W1, W2 and W3 are specific persons.

On WPXI.com V showed a sketch of DDW from courtroom................he has medium length dread locks..............

I was WAGing that W-2 is NG and that's how she knew about as she said the driver contacted her about it.
No way W2 is NG. W2 is the one who got money( presumably from the bank) and gave that money to W1 (assistant).

$40,000 Delivered to Family's Home

On Wednesday, FOX 5's Paul Wagner reported a large amount of money was scheduled to be delivered at the Savopoulos' D.C. home last week. According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive on May 14, the day the bodies were found after a fire.

In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house that morning.

Gutierrez is the same housekeeper who received a text message on the morning of May 14 telling her not to come to the Savopoulos' home because the family was sick.

That is an excerpt from the information posted at the link upthread (http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29135187/daron-wint-court)

Sounds like our old friend NG and the courier gave conflicting information here. It's certainly a bad time for either one to get caught in a lie. Just one of them lied? Or both?

I hope the police are aware that the niece who lives in FL posted about this cash delivery days before we heard the news reports about it in the comments section of a news website. I can't remember if she mentioned the timing....but if she did I wonder how that info compares to the affidavits?

I checked that girl out. How is she related to the family? She has a criminal record (her own mother had her prosecuted for grand theft auto).

W-1 sent a text to W-2 (W-2 is unknown at this time and is not "employee" who gave $$ to W-1) At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if W-2 was a friend of W-1's and W-1 sent the photo to brag about his job or make some remarks about the $$ he was handling that day (much like the photos he took of his employer's cars to post on Social Media.)

ETA - There is no "IT" lol. "IT" = he/she/her/it

Thank you!! You're correct. W-2 was not the person who withdrew the money and gave it to W-1.

On page 5 (of 8) of the affidavit it says that W-2 (who apparently withdrew the money from Bank of America) received a text from W-1 at about 9 am on May 14 that contained photos of a red-lined bag that appeared to contain 2 bundles of cash, one of which had visibly displayed a white money wrap band.

Why would W-1 (the driver) text W-2 photos of the money that W-2 had just given him?

Please read the doc again. It says W2 received a text/photo from W1. It mentions that the other employee that provided the package to W1 was interviewed and goes on to describe how the money looked when given to W1. They are saying that the photo W1 sent to W2 doesn't match the way the money looked when the employee gave it to W1.

Please read the doc again. It says W2 received a text/photo from W1. It mentions that the other employee that provided the package to W1 was interviewed and goes on to describe how the money looked when given to W1. They are saying that the photo W1 sent to W2 doesn't match the way the money looked when the employee gave it to W1.
Well, why would he send a photo at all? If he wanted to take some of the money, he surely wasn't going to document it in a photo?

Ooooo, it also says one of the pizzas was a cheese pizza that was whole and had not been eaten. The other pizza was pepperoni and only about 3/4 appeared to have been eaten. The pizza crusts were left in the box containing the remaining pepperoni pie.

It also says the suspect driving the porshe wearing the green vest had SHORT WELL GROOMED HAIR. Look at the court drawings of Wint. He has LONG DREADS. I got slack yesterday for suggesting that Wint was related to the Assistant aka the DRIVER of the porshe. I believe it was suggested I wasnt paying attention or reading the MSM/ PR carefully.
Like I said I hope I am wrong but for the record I was paying attention to the MSM and what Mrs. Lanier said at the early press releases.

I'm on an iPad and whenever I try to read the charging documents scribid or something wants me to pay 9.00 per mth subscription....does anyone know if there is a way around this?
Maybe try Googling and downloading a free app to read stuff with. I don't think I can save stuff with it, but I can usually read stuff with it.

Well, why would he send a photo at all? If he wanted to take some of the money, he surely wasn't going to document it in a photo?
His photo was already missing 20k and one of the stacks didn't have the banks white band on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305