DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually as someone up thread pointed out, it could go one way or another, depending on the time of the text. The text could have been sent after 6:00 PM or at 10:00 AM. We will know what time eventually. Somehow the surviving housekeeper learned about the planned cash drop-off "for the new studio" and it seems likely to me that that she did not hear it from the police. So how had she heard about it? Could be one of the other employees told her after the crimes, or could be she knew before that. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all learned about the money (at least those who paid attention), shortly after the fact, because there was somebody (saying the are the niece of SS) posting about the money (exact amount, $40K). That was several days before msm broke the news.

Something was missing, though. The police searched for it for some reason. They're pretty smart. :)

Well, it would be evidence. But I wouldn't expect the money or the envelope to be in the car for the simple reason suspect had to have taken it.

I would like to know if Phillip attended school on Wednesday. If so, how did he get to school and home? And at what time? I truly believe that Amy, the HK and Phillip were all restrained sometime in the afternoon - probably right before 3 p.m. When SS walked in the door after 6 p.m., he was a sitting duck. Walked into a nightmare scenario.

If it's true that the red car IS missing, then at least two perps were most likely at the house.

re the read car... see this..

View attachment 75142

I've heard of the concussion story that he was left at home... but do not know if that was in a text from parents/kidnappers..... or if has been confirmed outside of such. If anyone has a link to OTHER than such, would love to see. But I have not seen and doubt the school has said anything so far to confirm or the police. So I'm not taking that as a fact that he had a concussion/was out of school yet. :moo:

No, guy wasn't described as clean cut.
Guy was described as wearing green vest, with short hair. Burned green vest was found in the burned car.

And several green construction vests were found in the garage, which could lead LE to think more perps involved.

And several green construction vests were found in the garage, which could lead LE to think more perps involved.

But apparently SS kept vests in the garage. So perp could have taken one of those.
By the way I am reposting photo of the perp as he looked on the day of the arrest. He is short and his hair looks short.
I think the witness who described man with short hair could have easily seen him. And the guy in the video could also be him.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...n-Murder-DC-Charging-Documents-304744581.html

But apparently SS kept vests in the garage. So perp could have taken one of those.
By the way I am reposting photo of the perp as he looked on the day of the arrest. He is short and his hair looks short.
I think the witness who described man with short hair could have easily seen him. And the guy in the video could also be him.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...n-Murder-DC-Charging-Documents-304744581.html

looks like he's still wearing the same hoodie as in the video...imo

I don't have time to read through all the threads right now, but heres something I thought about and why I believe there was more than one assailant. SS is a martial arts guy. If he came home and was attacked by DW wouldn't he be able to fight him off? Unless he had a gun and I've heard no mention of guns. Only what I assume is a knife or something sharp and blunt force trauma. Why bash their heads if you could just shoot them? I think someone must have been with the others and SS could not risk fighting as he didn't know if his family was being held by someone upstairs.

On another note, the guy driving the Porsche was described,as "clean cut with short hair". Even if you could hide the dreds,would anyone describe DW as clean cut?
I will say this. If you don't have a gun which could kill me instantly,I'm fighting you. I don't know how to fight and I've never had to but I would. I wish so bad during those phone calls that SS told them to call 911. That might of gotten him beaten more or his son BUT the monsters would know they had to get the hell out of there fast.

:banghead: :banghead: I, with others, just hate that folks in the media don't list their emails to connect to the folks who write the stories. This is a 180 of what the charging document say... Can anyone here tweet the person(s) that wrote this as it is becoming a :deadhorse" on this thread. :tyou: for tweeters that can help out!

No writer, but perhaps someone else contacted NBC4 regarding the confusion. The article was updated 54 minutes ago. The reference to a missing red car has been deleted.

looks like he's still wearing the same hoodie as in the video...imo

No, guy wasn't described as clean cut.
Guy was described as wearing green vest, with short hair. Burned green vest was found in the burned car.

The charging document says well groomed hair: "W-3 provided that at approximately I:30 PM [he/she] observed a blue Porsche driving outbound on New York Avenue, Northeast, Washington, D.C., headed towards Maryland. The vehicle was being driven erratically by a black male with short well groomed hair, wearing a neon lime green consuction vest.” BBM

The charging document says well groomed hair: "W-3 provided that at approximately I:30 PM [he/she] observed a blue Porsche driving outbound on New York Avenue, Northeast, Washington, D.C., headed towards Maryland. The vehicle was being driven erratically by a black male with short well groomed hair, wearing a neon lime green consuction vest.” BBM

What is well groomed hair? If he has dreadlocks pulled back very tightly, giving the appearance of short hair, why couldn't that be described as well groomed?
I mean, here he is.

OH! Geez. I keep logging off because I have to stop following this thread and get stuff done. But you made me log back in to say - BINGO. They could have been headed to pick up the car. Maybe they have it hidden somewhere - in somebody's garage. I've been scratching my head about that big truck. I wonder what the dimensions of the cargo area were??

But if they were going to pick up the car -- presumably to sell it -- wouldn't that make them so stupid as to test one's credulity? I mean, the manhunt was on, people were looking for the car, and even if it was one of the rare and expensive ones (especially if it were) either they would have to sell it for very little or find someone who was willing to pay a lot and ask no questions and be willing to do it without a clear title - unlikely. So the risk of getting caught with evidence of involvement in a quadruple murder was high, and the car's street value was low. There have got to be easier ways to make money.

He delivered the envelope with money and put it in the car. I wouldn't expect the envelope to be still in the car because the suspect would have taken the envelope and the money.

That was a lie told by W1. His original false story was that he received an envelope, but then it became someone taking the cash out of their pockets and putting into W1's red bag where he then said there was an envelope at the car in the house. AFAIK there's been no witness besides the lying W1 to say the money was ever in anything besides W1's bag.

We all learned about the money (at least those who paid attention), shortly after the fact, because there was somebody (saying the are the niece of SS) posting about the money (exact amount, $40K). That was several days before msm broke the news.

Interesting. Can you please share a link?

It says "Invalid Attachment" when I try to click it on. I'm referring to atthelake's post at #185. The attachment won't open. :thinking:

I'm also wondering what led him to change his version about that. The charging document indicates that police had evidence to contradict the driver's initial statements about when he first learned about picking up the package (the police had a Wednesday text from SS to driver) and about how he received the package (police had apparently spoken to the employee who gave him the money), but I see no indication that the police had evidence to contradict his version regarding unlocking and locking the red car.

BBM
You may have missed that, so here you go as to contradiction

NOT UNLOCKING DOOR
UnlocCarDoorNot.JPG

LOCKING DOOR
UnlockCarDoor.JPG

HTH

http://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents

Is this the truck DDW & chums had when LE stopped them, not a 'regular' rental truck?

"AFS has specially designed its Mobile Service Centers (MSCs) from the ground up to act as the pioneer and set new standards in Mobile Ve*hicle and Equipment Maintenance.

A virtual rolling garage, each of our MSCs is customized to service your fleet’s assets in remote locations." http://ameritfleetsolutions.com/mobile-service-center bbm

Did DDW or buddy rent it? Steal it? Was buddy an Amerit Fleet Solutions employee, had access?
Back to the question about -- what the heck they planned to use it for.
Sell tools & equipment from truck? Sell to chop-shop? Move furniture for chums? What? TIA.

Or did I misread writing on truck in arrest pix?

The truck raises many questions for me but maybe I can put some perspective on it and some speculation.

The truck is leased and this includes a technician by Ameritfleet. Companies who have a need for equipment maintenance may contract with them to service their equipment.

Lets say a construction company is hired to build an electrical power plant at a remote location. The construction is done in stages and requires massive amounts of construction equipment. Dump trucks, cranes, pick-ups, lifts, fork lifts, golf carts for safety inspections, generators, light units etc...the list goes on. Someone needs to service all this equipment, enter Amerifleet.

Whats got my curiosity going?

American Iron works has been involved in some large scale Iron and metal construction in the D.C. Area. Did they sometimes lease fleet and construction equipment for their projects and was Amerifleet involved somehow?

Link is a portfolio of AIW projects http://www.americanironworks.com/Project-Portfolio.aspx

I think each truck is assigned one driver/technician. I can't imagine each truck having more than 2 employees assigned because of insurance reasons but if I state that as fact, sure enough I'd be wrong. :)

All leading to questions that may never be answered until much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken