AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off...

And if she did and found Josh doing something he shouldn't?

What could she be expected to do, given their beliefs that the husband is the head of the household and the wife should submit to him?

let's "pray" a motherly instinct kicks in and she does the right thing......it's the only chance those children have.....

Well, it seems I'm not the only one interpreting Michelle's robocall as equating transgenders to child predators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-admitted-molesting-young-girls-slept.html

So what does the bible say about showing emotional cruelty towards people who may not fit narrow 'norms' of society? Seems her attitude is very unchristian to me, I fail to see any christian values in sheltering people from anything that may not fit into fundamental constrains .. what is she so afraid of, oh wait, I think we can guess. I wonder if the need to create so much control around the family structure comes from some bad experiences from childhood where the person exerting all the control may have felt unable to control a bad experience when young. I wouldn't be surprised if there was sexual abuse going backwards throughout their family tree.

So on the "freeginger.org" site linked previously, they seem to believe the sister who was not abused is also the one who has a fraternal twin brother.

Do you think Josh avoided her because she'd have been more likely to tell her twin brother (being that twins are supposedly exceptionally close)?

They say pedophiles are very careful about who they abuse for obvious reasons, I wonder if this is an example of that?

**I tried to type that out w/o using anyone's name, as per site regs, but if it is too specific please delete**

If true I think his avoidance of this sibling was more likely due to his greater "childhood familiarity" with a sister closer in age to him. Google the "childhood familiarity theory".

What I interpreted from her statement was that some male child predators could claim they are transgender in order to enter female private areas such as restrooms and locker rooms.

I for one don't want to share a restroom with a male - transgender or otherwise. jmo

I agree that's what she meant. But let me ask, where should these people go to the bathroom? Would you be comfortable using the bathroom with these people? Because they were all born female. Some still have vaginas:
image.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/04/85715/transgender-man-aydian-dowling-mens-health-cover-magazine
a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

Under Arkansas law, these men use the bathroom with your daughters.

In any event, what would you do in Europe? There are a lot of unisex bathrooms there.

Ha ha. Even when I was younger I never caught anyone peering at me.

And I may be old but I'm still pretty hot. :tongue:

Oh I just know that's the truth! No doubt you still got it!!

No wonder she missed the warning signs in her own house then.

I'll probably be shot down for this, but I really do think there is a great chance that the extreme sexual repression in the household (while parents made a huge show of propagating the species) played a role in this, and Josh may have grown into a man with normal sexual appetites now that he is married and doesn't have to repress his own sexuality so much, it's probably way too much to ask, but it would be great if he learned the lesson and let his kids have a little more chance to have some sexual outlet during their teen years.

Yeah, I know, no chance, they'll probably all be wearing those neck to knee garments too.

That was my initial feeling and I pray it's true.

If true I think his avoidance of this sibling was more likely due to his greater "childhood familiarity" with a sister closer in age to him. Google the "childhood familiarity theory".

I agree that's what she meant. But let me ask, where should these people go to the bathroom? Would you be comfortable using the bathroom with these people? Because they were all born female. Some still have vaginas:
image.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/04/85715/transgender-man-aydian-dowling-mens-health-cover-magazine
a98038_lorencameronnude.jpg

a98038_Buck_Angel.jpg

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

Under Arkansas law, these men use the bathroom with your daughters.

In any event, what would you do in Europe? There are a lot of unisex bathrooms there.

I am ashamed to say that I once told a very masculine person waiting in line for the womens bathroom that the men's room was next door.
Never assume gender or sexual orientation.

I've used the men's on a regular basis at clubs because of the shorter queues, and I remember going into bathrooms where none of the women could get anywhere near the mirrors because the whole area was taken up with drag queens. It's just ridiculous that MD thinks these are the people who might threaten children when she should know more than anyone that's it's more likely to be someone in, or close to, the family .. Bigotry is blind.

I am ashamed to say that I once told a very masculine person waiting in line for the womens bathroom that the men's room was next door.
Never assume gender or sexual orientation.

I forgot to mention the main point.This happened in a gay bar so I was even more stupid.

Anyway, the whole argument is absurd. If child predators don't care about the laws that they shouldn't molest children, they're certainly not going to care about the laws that say which bathroom they should use, and if they want to pretend to be a woman to facilitate child molestation they will.

It's not going to prevent any child molestation cases, it's only going to make lives harder for regular trans people

Anyway, the whole argument is absurd. If child predators don't care about the laws that they shouldn't molest children, they're certainly not going to care about the laws that say which bathroom they should use, and if they want to pretend to be a woman to facilitate child molestation they will.

It's not going to prevent any child molestation cases, it's only going to make lives harder for regular trans people

Not to mention it's completely unenforceable unless "package checks" are to be performed at every stall door, lol.

Not to mention it's completely unenforceable unless "package checks" are to be performed at every stall door, lol.

Yeah but what about people who had surgery and their package doesn't match the DNA? Maybe a blood test before entering? And for regular toilet users, a swipe card with the DNA results, and the door opens only if there is the correct number of X chromosomes.

Of course that still leaves those child predators who molest same sex children...

Yeah but what about people who had surgery and their package doesn't match the DNA? Maybe a blood test before entering? And for regular toilet users, a swipe card with the DNA results, and the door opens only if there is the correct number of X chromosomes.

Of course that still leaves those child predators who molest same sex children...

I've got it! Ban public restrooms all together! That will save us, right?

BBM

Wait, you mean criminals don't care about laws?

Somebody ought to clue in the folks who're trying to ban my guns!

:floorlaugh:

Many details were redacted so I can't be totally sure but as far as I'm aware your guns are not an issue here. In this thread we are discussing Josh Duggar, a TV personality molesting his sisters and another unnamed victim and there is nothing to indicate that your guns had anything to do with it.

Not sure if this was posted.

http://www.boston.com/news/opinion/...ar-collapse/FEkLajUOi4D7ibKbAUkLaM/story.html

Is it OK to be happy about Josh Duggar’s collapse?
Commentary
By Tim Molloy

Codifying laws against gay people, as Duggar and his group have tried to do, makes life harder for actual human beings. I’m about to spend Memorial Day weekend at a wedding in the Bible Belt, where gay kids are told by their churches, state legislatures and sometimes even parents that they are not entitled to the same rights as everyone else.

Some of those kids kill themselves.

And it doesn’t have to be that way, especially since the basis of gay-bashing isn’t moral, or Biblical, or Christian.

Yes, there are people who sincerely believe homosexuality is wrong, and who even think they’re helping gay people by trying to make them “overcome those attractions,” as Duggar’s group aspires to do.

But some of those people are also just sinners, throwing stones to prove how sinless they themselves must be.

And some of those stones hurt young gay kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXBQYQT8uo

Starting from 13:30 in this video there's a clip from the first episode (I think it was posted before in this thread but can't find it now) with the introductions to everyone in the family. And it struck me as a little odd or annoying how everyone introduces themselves, except Jim Bob introduces those who can't speak for themselves, James and Justin who are very young... and.... Michelle.

http://gawker.com/the-duggar-homeschool-programs-terrifying-advice-on-sex-1706406324
Although Gothard was forced to resign as the head of the Advanced Training Institute due to the accusations, the Duggars apparently still follow the organization’s teaching plans, which include lessons on how to deal with sexual abuse in the home.

These lessons were creepy when Recovering Grace (a site run by former followers of Gothard’s “cult”) and the Jezebel-reader community site Powder Room published them in January, but they’re even more disturbing now, in light of Josh Duggar’s admission this week that he abused his younger sisters as a teen.

The lessons are frighteningly light on personal responsibility, and heavy on blame for the victim—condemning younger sisters for dressing “immodestly,” and parents for exposing the boy to temptation by having him change his sisters’ diapers. The document also blames *advertiser censored*, advising families to “pray for protection from *advertiser censored*.”

Recovering Grace notes that “of the four listed consequences of sexual abuse, three concentrate on damage to public image.”

One thing this mentions is boys who get to help change their siblings' diapers... this is a sure way to ruin, since all those babies are such Jezebels :p

More work for the sisters I suppose.

One wonders what happens in single father families. How ever can they resist temptation if they have to change their daughters?

A verified local LEO told me the same:(.

This is all gonna get interesting in the next few months

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Josh Duggar Cancels Appearance at Christian Home-School Convention in Sandusky, OH Amid Molestation Allegations

Corinne Heller, eonline
11 hours ago

A scheduled speaking engagement by 19 Kids and Counting star and conservative activist Josh Duggar has been canceled in wake of recently unearthed allegations that he molested five underage girls when he was a teenager, marking the latest career setback for the eldest child in the famous reality show family...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150523/b659611/

I think that most people would feel more forgiving towards Josh if he had done this only once, and his parents had gotten him and the victims proper counseling, and he realized what he'd done, and never did it again. But he did do it again, several times, and who knows for how many years? Instead of getting counseling, he was sent to go work on a home remodeling project, and was talked to by a man who is now serving a lengthy prison sentence of his own, for crimes against children. Lastly, I think it is the "in your face" holier-than-thou attitude of the Duggars, and their arrogance and unacceptance of anyone who they feel doesn't "measure up" to their standards (LGBT, unwed mothers, divorced people, single parents, possibly some of different races, etc.).
They, though their words and actions, brought all this on themselves.

(above, b/u by me)
I just wanted to clarify, "they" means JimBob, Michelle and Josh, not the sibs and/or victims.

Well, the victims are female. And as such are likely to blame for being such temptresses that poor Josh the Pedo could not possibly be held responsible for doing depraved things to them. You know how slutty toddlers are.

:puke:

I sure hope this is not the case. But I do see where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304