Recovered/Located CA - Cecil Knutson (dec'd), Dianna Bedwell (inj'd), Valley Ctr, 10 May 2015

I must have been an accident, I can't imagine how Dianna survived for 2 full weeks. This is awful.

She might not be out of the woods just yet; she may be in critical condition, we will just have to wait for the update.
Surrounding Dianna with prayer, as well as Paul's family.

Here's my map of what I think may have happened. I think they turned onto Camino San Ignacio instead of making the left curve to stay on 79. I'm going to try to post a map. Keeping fingers crossed ;)
map 5-24.jpgmap 2   5-24.jpg
This is south of Chihuahua Valley road, because of the left turning of 79 I feel its the most likely spot they got confused. They may have been in really bad shape by then, at least whoever was driving.

It's an absolute disgrace that the family is having to learn about this on the local news...CHP should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

It's an absolute disgrace that the family is having to learn about this on the local news...CHP should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

How awful. Why do you think the family wasn't informed first?

The man's body was found near a white car and the woman was found inside the vehicle located near the Schoepe Scout Reservation at Lost Valley on Chihuahua Valley Road about 2:40 p.m., officials said.

Utsandiego.com

I know they weren't in the best shape, but I'm surprised they didn't try to walk back for help. I'm also shocked that she's alive - I hope she has a full recovery, but this is just so sad...

How remote is that road? No cars passed by in all of this time?

If his body was found outside the car it sounds like he went to get help, as she was still in the car?

Confirmed on the Family's Facebook that it is them. I guess one of the cops put his burger down long enough to dial the phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back