DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with dreads pulled back, a straight on view could give the illusion of short hair.
But a profile view? I think that bulk of hair would be noticeable

How do we know what view the witness had? Probably witness had just a glance at the suspect, since suspect was driving.

How do we know what view the witness had? Witness only saw him for a short time, as he was driving erratically. Probably witness had just a glance.

I am assuming nobody knows
Its an observation, not a fact

I believe the assistant was at a hardware store near the new studio when the fire broke out. There is no way he was driving the getaway car. I will try to find the links for that.

It is not known if the employee was aware of what it contained and records show he was in Virginia when the blaze was started.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-40-000-package-murdered.html#ixzz3bAZ1Bpyb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

DW did not have enough information about SS, his family, and his home to pull this off by himself. There had to have been an insider involved. JMO.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is another article from today:

Wint may not be only Savopoulos murders suspect
WUSA9, 11:03 a.m. EDT May 25, 2015
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...y-suspect-in-savopoulos-murder-case/27908985/

Thanks for that link. Did anybody else notice this? "Police say the incident was in part motivated by money." In PART? Before it was money. Period. So is there something else they are looking at for motive?
Possibilities: revenge - or maybe the Mosler??

Please pardon me as I have missed many pages.
Do we know that W2 was HK?

I read somewhere that W-2 was described as a longtime employee of Mr. Savopoulos, not an employee of AIW. She was the first person to speak publicly about the cash drop off before that information was released by LE.

Why does LE think this all started at 6pm-ish on Wed?

I am still SMH over the audacity of DW bringing a bunch of his crew back to near the scene of the crime with a box truck. I mean, he had made it to NY and he could have kept going and melted into someplace in the midwest or gone virtually anyplace but DC and he might have actually gotten away or at least could have enjoyed some time on the loose. There had to be something worth all that risk that needed to be transported in something as big as a box truck. If it was from the SS residence, how could anything that big have been removed from the house? At first I thought the idea that the box truck was obtained to transport an exotic car was beyond preposterous, but I really can't come up with anything that would be a) valuable enough to risk getting caught, b) big enough to require a box truck for transport, and c) mobile enough to have been removed from the house without a truck to begin with. That is either a car, or something not related to the crime under discussion here.

Report: Wint took cab from NYC to Maryland

The man suspected of killing four people after holding them captive inside their northwest Washington mansion apparently evaded capture by fleeing to New York City – then heading back to Maryland in a taxi.

The New York Daily News is reporting that the suspect, 34-year-old Daron Wint, headed to Brooklyn after the murders.

He escaped the early stages of the manhunt by taking a taxi from New York back to Maryland.

According to the report, he paid $1000 in stolen cash for the trip.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29148140/wint-cab

Where did the assistant go after dropping the cash at the S home?

From Washington Post:

Police documents show that he was at a hardware store near the Chantilly studio in western Fairfax County from 11:30 a.m. to noon May 14 and was still in Virginia when 911 calls came later that afternoon about the fire 30 miles away in the District.

I am still SMH over the audacity of DW bringing a bunch of his crew back to near the scene of the crime with a box truck. I mean, he had made it to NY and he could have kept going and melted into someplace in the midwest or gone virtually anyplace but DC and he might have actually gotten away or at least could have enjoyed some time on the loose. There had to be something worth all that risk that needed to be transported in something as big as a box truck. If it was from the SS residence, how could anything that big have been removed from the house? At first I thought the idea that the box truck was obtained to transport an exotic car was beyond preposterous, but I really can't come up with anything that would be a) valuable enough to risk getting caught, b) big enough to require a box truck for transport, and c) mobile enough to have been removed from the house without a truck to begin with. That is either a car, or something not related to the crime under discussion here.
So do you think he was going to back to the crime scene to get the car? Because the cars are all accounted for.

I'm wondering if perhaps the people he was with were friends or family members. Didn't the girlfriend say she thought he was going to turn himself in, maybe these other people were bringing him in. Not in a forcing him in type of way, but maybe just going with him to make sure he was okay???? maybe. I think if they were in on it or anything that they would not have been released, I don't think the police would have let them all go for any reason at all if they thought they were involved. That would be a risk to the public.

It might have already been rented ?? Perhaps they were thinking of putting the Porsche in it? When that fell through and it had already been rented, maybe they were going to hide in it? I am sure the police have found out who rented it.

Why does LE think this all started at 6pm-ish on Wed?

I'd like to know that as well. Of course, much of our "knowledge" has come from NG...who stated that Mrs. Figueroa asked to work at the house so that she could leave early...at 3PM.

So why was she there at 6PM?

NG also stated that Amy was going out that night. As I recall, SS told her that as they drove into work at the DoJo.

Yet, SS received a call to come home at 5:30PM...because Amy wanted to go out. Some have speculated that VF was still there because she was watching Phillip. But then, Amy could have just left. VF was there. Her husband was heading home.

None of this stuff fits.

I'm still curious as to why VF was still there at 6PM. What were HER plans? Did she call anyone to change them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member