Sam Shepard arrested on suspicion of DUI

zwiebel

Reaction score
Actor and award-winning playwright Sam Shepard was arrested Monday after failing a sobriety test outside a Sante Fe, New Mexico restaurant. He told officers called by concerned restaurant security he'd drunk 'two tequilas'.

Shepard, whose film credits include 'Black Hawk Down', 'Steel Magnolias' and a starring role in 'The Right Stuff', was previously charged with DUI in 2009.

He was released Tuesday after posting bail.

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/stargazing/article22411566.html

Attachments

• n-SAM-SHEPARD-large.jpeg
    n-SAM-SHEPARD-large.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 74
To anyone who briefly saw the way I just spelt Shepard before I corrected it, please excuse me. No idea what I was thinking then.

Strange. I just thought of him and posted about something he did that touched on as wfgodot stated "inexorable grief" here.

Sam Shepard is an American treasure. He has tapped into our souls with his work and given such beautiful expression to it. It may not be the easiest place for him to see or be. I wish him very well as I'm certain so many others do as well. May he heal.

To anyone who briefly saw the way I just spelt Shepard before I corrected it, please excuse me. No idea what I was thinking then.
zwiebel have you had two tequilas too? :D

Actor and award-winning playwright Sam Shepard was arrested Monday after failing a sobriety test outside a Sante Fe, New Mexico restaurant. He told officers called by concerned restaurant security he'd drunk 'two tequilas'.

Shepard, whose film credits include 'Black Hawk Down', 'Steel Magnolias' and a starring role in 'The Right Stuff', was previously charged with DUI in 2009.

He was released Tuesday after posting bail.

http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/stargazing/article22411566.html

Perhaps twenty-two tequilas??:laughing:

He was so good in the new online drama...Bloodline. Good in everything before this...but this was his latest project and he is still fabulous! This makes me sad...

zwiebel have you had two tequilas too? :D

No fear, not me! I rate tequila on a par with German Kraut liquor. Which comes in mini toilet (??) bottles here which just about sums up my opinion of the taste of it....:)

Attachments

• 20150528_100352-1.jpg
    20150528_100352-1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 17

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members