CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this either... perhaps he means..its not the fantasies but that he tries to make the fantasies real? Not sure

or that this happens with young children but adults grow out of it?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s38 seconds ago
We are live! #theatershooting #theatertrial

Better keep the broccoli away from him---I know I'm sleeping with one eye open--My DD hate the little trees....

I don't like broccoli either..........:thinking:

I have a question..I was under the impression that if someone was in a clinical depressive state..He/she couldn't conjure up a joke if their life depended on it...I'm not taking about feeling blue or sick and tired of feeling sick and tired here..But truly depressed. My question is is there anyone here who has personally witnessed or felt a "Clinical Depression"..and if so Did you see (or feel) those afflicted people cracking jokes and playing word games with people??

Dr. Reid to have been able to flush out his stated "Depression" after his breakup..as JH wasn't curled up in a ball somewhere behind closed doors..but quite able to doing what was his normal daily business..like school, classes, fitness centre, shopping, etc..

Now ..as to being in prison..I'll bet he is depressed..knowing he's going to be living behind bars for the rest of his life..:tantrum: < in his own mind..

Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 49s50 seconds ago
Jury coming back into the #theatershooting courtroom. Next video segment is about 2.5 hours long

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 46s46 seconds ago
Jury coming in. Join us for live chat while you watch #theatershooting trial. http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes

I have a question..I was under the impression that if someone was in a clinical depressive state..He/she couldn't conjure up a joke if their life depended on it...I'm not taking about feeling blue or sick and tired of feeling sick and tired here..But truly depressed.

Dr. Reid to have been able to flush out his stated "Depression" after his breakup..as JH wasn't curled up in a ball somewhere behind closed doors..but quite able to doing what was his normal daily business..like school, classes, fitness centre, shopping, etc..

Now ..as to being in prison..I'll bet he is depressed..knowing he's going to be living behind bars for the rest of his life..:tantrum: < in his own mind..

Well I can only speak for myself and I didn't even get out of bed for 6 months when I was depressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 51s51 seconds ago
#Theatershooting. JH described (what is called in law) an "irresistible impulse" to shoot as many as possible. This can be insanity.

--
Larry Ryckman &#8207;@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Judge says he will aim to dismiss jurors at 5 p.m. That means they won't see all of this video. #theatershooting

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
@GeorgeBrauchler is on a roll today! Lol #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
The Gold Patrol&#8482; &#8207;@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Video resuming now. Watch live at http://www.thegoldpatrol.com @jeffgoldesq

--
Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 45s46 seconds ago
Omg the sound!!! #theatershooting #theatertrial

--Noelle Phillips &#8207;@Noelle_Phillips · 1m1 minute ago
Poor video sound quality is b/c of air conditioning and a water fountain motor in room where interview is happening. #theatershooting

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 58s59 seconds ago
#theatershooting., Very significant to me that JH hoped that he was "caught and locked away before" he could commit the crime

Well, he clearly knew he was planning a crime& knew the crime was wrong !!!!!!!

It never ceases to amaze me how people can kill others so easily and not take themselves out first.

Even for many that planned to kill someone and then kill themselves, we have seen so many examples where they chicken out when it comes to the killing themselves part after they murder someone.

In JH case, he openly admits to the Doctor that he didnt consider harming himself. Just others. WTH?

If I ever got that bad off, I would hope I could take myself out first.

I think these tapes thus far are showing a cold, calculated killer who is incapable of empathy and who wanted to cause as much chaos as possible.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 44s44 seconds ago
JH says he's tried to hurt himself..but didn't go all the way #theatershooting #theatertrial

--
3 minutes ago

Have you ever tried to hurt/kill yourself?
Answer: "Para-suicide Phil Tenser
--
Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
In #Theatershooting trial today, Dr Reid conceded that JH had "significant mental illness" although he opines not insanity

It never ceases to amaze me how people can kill others so easily and not take themselves out first.

Even for many that planned to kill someone and then kill themselves, we have seen so many examples where they chicken out when it comes to the killing themselves part after they murder someone.

In JH case, he openly admits to the Doctor that he didnt consider harming himself. Just others. WTH?

If I ever got that bad off, I would hope I could take myself out first.

I know, one answer diseased brain. Wired wrong.

Dr Reid asking for more. About the cardboard used for sawing in this attempt a few seconds ago

Did anyone ever notice? He says no Phil Tenser

JH swiveling in chair as he listens to self talk about parasuicide and internal pain

a few seconds ago

Dr Reid says this reminds him of keeping pain inside. Did you do that with pain a lot?
"yeah, I didn't see any need to discuss it" Phil Tenser

Dr Reid asking for more. About the cardboard used for sawing in this attempt a few seconds ago

Did anyone ever notice? He says no Phil Tenser

he used cardboard to kill himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members