Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

There is a video of her arriving in NYC at TMZ.com
She still has the same nervous habit of running her fingers through her hair.
CM must be tired of paying for her!
I hope no one pays her big money. It is about time she faced real life.

Awesome she gets big bucks to tell her mouthful of lies.

Honestly, what's to watch? She can't tell the truth so it is a waste of time. What reputable reporter would interview her on TV? I am not wasting my time - that's what she wants me to do.

Well if there was no direct evidence and from what I just read there wasn't even evidence of murder, then yes the jury made the right choice. I will say though that in the beginning my impression of Casey was that she was a pathological liar. I just don't think Nancy Grace should get to decide for the world who is guilty and who is innocent.

Her baby dies under suspicious circumstances. Then she went dancing and partying, and told everyone her baby was at DisneyWorld with the nanny. So she should have been charged with SOMETHING, for dumping the body in the dirt and acting like nothing happened. :mad:

The only news I want to see about CA is her obituary.Who ever interviews her, I hope the backlash ruins them.

I'm with the other poster. Jail or death, that's the only news I want to hear about this waste of human flesh.

So it's possible it wasn't her? The most hated woman in America and it was a circumstantial case? hmmm.. Gonna have to look into the evidence.
I will definitely watch the interview.

It wasn't anyone else. The only doubt is whether it was an accident. If it WERE though she took it very well, went on her merry way, and partied, lied and stole afterwards.

Ok?What could she Possibly say that would be True ? How can a person who managed to hoodwinked her own family and friends say anything that isn't a lie?
I may watch so I can yell at her through the tv :(

Admin Note:

This is a topical thread: Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

It is not a general discussion thread to be used to rehash the evidence, jury verdict, attorneys, etc.. If you're missing a post(s), that is why it has been removed. Keep it on topic and between the lines here please.

Also, please note : It is strictly against the Rules and TOS to use Websleuths as a venue for promoting campaigns and/or encouraging members to participate in boycotting media outlets, sponsors, etc without the expressed written permission from management.

:tyou:

I think she is setting herself up for a whole new onslaught of public outcry if she goes foward with an interview. She will have to go back to hiding again. Is it really worth it? How about just getting a job?

I think she is setting herself up for a whole new onslaught of public outcry if she goes foward with an interview. She will have to go back to hiding again. Is it really worth it? How about just getting a job?

Who in their right mind would hire her?

TLC will be thrilled - she may knock Josh Dugger off the front page.

I doubt Dr. Phil will touch this one. He is in L.A. not NYC.

I hope she does do a sit down interview and I hope it causes her even more issues in the very near future.

I hope people harass her until she dies. JMO

and I love the fact that she has gained weight. This woman never deserves a peaceful day ever again.

Boycott the interview.

Of course the Daily Mail is all over it. Daily Mail is the (old?) new home of Piers Morgan. I'm sure we all remember how sympathetic Piers was with the defense team...and his phone call with Casey.

Of course the Daily Mail is all over it. Daily Mail is the (old?) new home of Piers Morgan. I'm sure we all remember how sympathetic Piers was with the defense team...and his phone call with Casey.
I love how the TMZ guy asks if she's Casey Anthony and she lied and said 'no'. :facepalm: Nothing ever changes.

What could Casey say that would be of interest to anyone? The only thing I want to hear is that she killed Caylee. We will never hear that.

What is there to say in an interview. The Nanny did it? (lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back