GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, Bee. I wanna see it!!

AH has a crappy new tat, IMO. Looks like what I would think prison ink would look like... But AH may as well dig in with the rest of 'em. And I think his helping out his fellow prisoners and getting in the prior trouble in prison is his way of getting his jail-creds. He needs to show that he won't take carp and will stand up to the guards, etc., etc., and the sooner the better, I would think.

I linked the video of the arraignment in post 1352 above, BD. :)

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
2/2 Fitzpatrick said mother of #AaronHernandez child - Shayanna Jenkins - having financial difficulties, wasn't sure if she's still in house
----

YAYYYYY. So glad to hear that Shayshay is having $ problems. SHE DESERVES TO. She threw all in with a vicious killer, just for the cash---so glad it didn't work out.

Agreed! If money is to be put aside for AH's daughter, it definitely must be in a trust or some type of restricted account, etc., for reasons I cannot post.

I linked the video of the arraignment in post 1352 above, BD. :)

Yes, indeed you did, you wonderful Sleuther!! I just watched it. Entertaining in a kind of perverse type of way. The good judge was very soft-spoken, but he did have a sense of humor.

Thank you much, geevee! You are a good one, you know!!:loser:

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m1 minute ago  Fall River, MA
ICYMI: Lawyers spar during
#AaronHernandez hearing: attorney says former NFL star running out of money https://shar.es/1rzQ4q via @HNNow

Yes, indeed you did, you wonderful Sleuther!! I just watched it. Entertaining in a kind of perverse type of way. The good judge was very soft-spoken, but he did have a sense of humor.

Thank you much, geevee! You are a good one, you know!!:loser:

Awww...shucks. :eek:

You're welcome BD - any idea if this is going to be the judge presiding over the trial? I'm not too familiar with how the Mass Commonwealth do their thing.

YW m'lady! I haven't looked at the link but hopefully it's video of the hearing. :) I'm on verdict watch for the Deanna Cook (victim) Delvecchio Patrick (accused) trial, there was live streaming but they cut it off and we're down to tweets for updates. Oh well.

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m1 minute ago  Fall River, MA
ICYMI: Lawyers spar during
#AaronHernandez hearing: attorney says former NFL star running out of money https://shar.es/1rzQ4q via @HNNow

This one is a must read -- I could visualize the principals in court -- drama!

Thanks geevee!

Awww...shucks. :eek:

You're welcome BD - any idea if this is going to be the judge presiding over the trial? I'm not too familiar with how the Mass Commonwealth do their thing.

No idea, geevee -- same as you. In NC, the judge we see at any pre-trial hearings, etc., is the one who will be in charge of whatever legal matters where a judge is needed for the case. It is because that judge knows the principals and the in & outs of the case(s) "so far" and it is more expedient & efficient to do it that way. We'll see, but so far the Commonwealth has seemed fairly top-notch, IMO. I think we'll see this judge again, IMO.

No idea, geevee -- same as you. In NC, the judge we see at any pre-trial hearings, etc., is the one who will be in charge of whatever legal matters where a judge is needed for the case. It is because that judge knows the principals and the in & outs of the case(s) "so far" and it is more expedient & efficient to do it that way. We'll see, but so far the Commonwealth has seemed fairly top-notch, IMO. I think we'll see this judge again, IMO.

Thanks BD, I hope he has the case, seems quite even-tempered and measured, I like that in a judge. :)

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/aaron-hernandez-facing-another-trial-former-nfl-star-already-broke-30040

Last Thursday, on May 21, 2015, Hernandez pleaded not guilty to the witness intimidation charges filed against him by Bradley. Hernandez reportedly shot Bradley twice, once in the face and another time in the arms, as he was trying to protect himself from the former NFL player

Bradley, who is said to be Hernandez's friend, made a comment about the murder trials that the football star was accused of in Boston. Bradley was poised to be a key witness in the homicide of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, having been a firsthand witness of Hernandez firing at de Abreau and Frutrado's vehicle five times, eventually killing them
both.

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/aaron-hernandez-facing-another-trial-former-nfl-star-already-broke-30040

Last Thursday, on May 21, 2015, Hernandez pleaded not guilty to the witness intimidation charges filed against him by Bradley. Hernandez reportedly shot Bradley twice, once in the face and another time in the arms, as he was trying to protect himself from the former NFL player

Bradley, who is said to be Hernandez's friend, made a comment about the murder trials that the football star was accused of in Boston. Bradley was poised to be a key witness in the homicide of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, having been a firsthand witness of Hernandez firing at de Abreau and Frutrado's vehicle five times, eventually killing them
both.

from your link paintr.............

Hernandez's next court date for intimidation charges pressed by Bradley is set on June 4.

thanks friend :seeya:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29211761/fox25-exclusive-aaron-hernandezs-defense-wants-jury-probe

FOX25 EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez's defense wants jury probe

.....According to FOX25 News legal analyst Brad Bailey, the filing indicates the defense believes a juror was exposed to outside information during the trial that may have influenced the panel when it deliberated in mid-April.

"These are experienced lawyers, they know the rules, they know the hurdles they have to reach. Clearly there is something there or they wouldn't be doing it." Bailey said in an interview Monday evening with FOX 25's Ted Daniel.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:thud:

I really hate seeing the jury probe issue. I would hate to see his conviction overturned. Our only saving grace is that he was stupid enough to leave all kinds of damning evidence in his previous double murder and he left a witness to the shooting of his friend's face. So it almost does not matter...:no: He will never walk free again, anyway, imo.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:thud:

I really hate seeing the jury probe issue. I would hate to see his conviction overturned. Our only saving grace is that he was stupid enough to leave all kinds of damning evidence in his previous double murder and he left a witness to the shooting of his friend's face. So it almost does not matter...:no: He will never walk free again, anyway, imo.

yeah, what she said (scoot over katy) :thud:

omg wth did they have to seal it? they knew a busy bee like me would want to know wth was going on????? wth??? omg

yeah, what she said (scoot over katy) :thud:

omg wth did they have to seal it? they knew a busy bee like me would want to know wth was going on????? wth??? omg

I am dying to know too. Two things come to mind.

I know that the attorneys often interview jurors after a trial to learn about what happened. Makes me wonder if someone slipped up and mentioned his previous murders or something ?

Also, I wonder if they followed the jurors tweets and FB's ? Maybe someone slipped up?

I am dying to know too. Two things come to mind.

I know that the attorneys often interview jurors after a trial to learn about what happened. Makes me wonder if someone slipped up and mentioned his previous murders or something ?

Also, I wonder if they followed the jurors tweets and FB's ? Maybe someone slipped up?
anytime a jury speaks, i have such mixed emotions......i sit there cringing with every answer they utter, just hoping they don't say something that gives the defense or prosecution fodder for a motion lol.........i absolutely love to hear from them as we all want to be that "fly on the wall" but at the same time i'm silently screaming, "shut up!" lol

hope we find out something soon, i'm not known for my patience, hard to believe i know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46