DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. I see people claiming $10K or $20K were found. But as far as I can tell, it hasn't been reported how much money DW actually had with him.
Apparently, money were both in the truck and in the car DW was riding in.

And the money in the truck was described as a thick pile as I linked in the last thread.

Can someone post a link verifying the car as $700,000 because as far as I can see it was sold new for around 200k and goes for less than that used.

Beats me. PLUS why do some folks think his Mosler 900S is a racer? The Mosler 900R is a well known racing machine, but not the the S version which was street legal v the R which is NOT. :dunno: AND, why is a code to get a garage door to open or from the house into the garage some sort of double secret (probation) thing. I have the same thing. NOT a biggie. Both of mine are wireless (like most garage doors are) but I can (and have) programed that "code" into my car to open the garage door. My door into the garage is wired too (wirelessly) and I just enter a code. No biggie to enter that or I can bypass it too by hitting a previously selected "key" in case I had not had enough coffee and for some odd reason need to go to garage.

I may need more coffee NOW.

That actually brings up a fair point. If he told police he was going to work at the dojo after dropping off the money, having someone verify he was at the dojo would be a helpful alibi for him. I wonder why LE would only share the pings and video from 11:30-noon as his alibi, when someone at the dojo surely would have seen him there that day. Do you think maybe he never went to the dojo? Even though he said that's where he was going? I guess that's a possibility

I think JW told the accountant that he was headed to the Dojo to drop off the package. And I also believe there was nobody working at the Dojo on Thursday because nobody could get into it without SS being there.

Thus the need to go to the Lowe's for JW's security photo op. That is why LE got the pings, receipts and store video but they have never said they have JW on video after 12 Noon or that anybody saw him after that point.

JMO

Don't really want to get into it because it is pointless to argue about this.. but I will say that DW and his defense are going to argue anything and everything. Last I heard DW saying he was innocent so that just says it all. I don't think he'll ever be found not guilty imo

I don't think DW or his lawyers have said anything, have they? Only Ficker has.

I apologize for drudging up old stuff but I had to work today and just had a chance to go through the last gazillion posts.

The question seemed to be do you need a key to tow a car without damaging the tires or the transmission and if somebody gave a definitive answer I missed it.

Here is how you do it:

If it is 2WD you either elevate the drive end with a tow truck and haul it away or you jack the drive wheels up and put a dolly underneath them and drag it onto a roll back.

If it is AWD you jack up one end and put a dolly underneath the wheels and then jack up the other end and put a dolly underneath the wheels and drag it onto a roll back.

His actual defense lawyer claimed in court DW isn't guilty one because W3 described a guy with short hair.

His actual defense lawyer claimed in court DW isn't guilty one because W3 described a guy with short hair.

That's not what I got from that statement AT ALL. She was making a pretty obvious point. At least it seemed to me like it was pretty obvious.

We are all on the same team here. We do not need to cast others here in a bad light, or be snarky towards each other or say 'one group of us is more intelligent' for believing this theory etc.

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

NG also told people that garage doors were left open. So this garage was far from "fort knox."

Who is WJ? I keep seeing this, but argh...another person I can't find anywhere.

He could just as easily been at the dojo and then be alibied by other staff members. This guy seems damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

If he hadn't been seen anywhere, you guys would be saying "aha! no alibi!" lol.

How would JW put DW's dna on the pizza crust? And how would JW frame DW if he was seen on camera at Lowes during the house fire?

Interesting. So you have a way wide open mind in terms of Wint being innocent. And yet, JW is described in the most guilty, coldblooded way. Seems kind of odd, imo. Considering one of them has a violent criminal history and the other, none at all. :waitasec:

So it's combining W-1 and JW to WJ?

Haha, I don't think so. I think it's an honest typo!

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

NG also told people that garage doors were left open. So this garage was far from "fort knox."

He could just as easily been at the dojo and then be alibied by other staff members. This guy seems damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

How would JW put DW's dna on the pizza crust? And how would JW frame DW if he was seen on camera at Lowes during the house fire?

Interesting. So you have a way wide open mind in terms of Wint being innocent. And yet, JW is described in the most guilty, coldblooded way. Seems kind of odd, imo. Considering one of them has a violent criminal history and the other, none at all. :waitasec:

We are all on the same team here. We do not need to cast others here in a bad light, or be snarky towards each other or say 'one group of us is more intelligent' for believing this theory etc.

Ok. Sounds good to me 😊 I got something different from her point.

I apologize for drudging up old stuff but I had to work today and just had a chance to go through the last gazillion posts.

The question seemed to be do you need a key to tow a car without damaging the tires or the transmission and if somebody gave a definitive answer I missed it.

Here is how you do it:

If it is 2WD you either elevate the drive end with a tow truck and haul it away or you jack the drive wheels up and put a dolly underneath them and drag it onto a roll back.

If it is AWD you jack up one end and put a dolly underneath the wheels and then jack up the other end and put a dolly underneath the wheels and drag it onto a roll back.

Yep. It's NOT a biggie in the least to tow a car. I have a good buddy, here in Santa Fe, NM, that has made a GREAT living by towing cars away all over town parked illegally. To get your car back costs about $250-$400. He averages 100 cars per weekend in this little town of Santa Fe.

I am speaking for myself here but get a sense that there are those of us that are "thinking outside of the box (another sign of intelligent thinking..BTW)" that there is much more we (the public) are not privy to based on so many layers of need to protect the investigation. Because the changing documents are so far dated before it hits a "tweet" LEVEL OF ANNOUNCEMENT perhaps they know A LOT more than we admittedly do not. They have not made an arrest based on anything so far, so again, thinking outside the box of what is known/ being kept closer to their vest- yes, he remains innocent. DW is not. Therefore, my mind remains open to further information.

IMO, we know nothing.

That is also weird because people on this site have been expressive and confident in the fact that there was NO entrance to the house from the garage. Maybe those people just didn't realize the intricacies of the house. Whether a contractor should or should not have spoken to someone about the intricacies, contractors are aware of these things. Before I get slaughtered, IF his account is accurate (which I am sure could be double checked with him by LE) I it does open up an idea that there is the possibility that someone could go through the house to deliver money in the red car in the garage. Honest question: do you think it was equally horrible for NG to tell people that the alarm was usually off? I think loose lips sink ships, but I am having a hard time understanding the betrayal in sharing information you know to be true with anyone, unless advised not to by LE.

oh my goodness yes, I didn't think that was okay either.

I think JW told the accountant that he was headed to the Dojo to drop off the package. And I also believe there was nobody working at the Dojo on Thursday because nobody could get into it without SS being there.

Thus the need to go to the Lowe's for JW's security photo op. That is why LE got the pings, receipts and store video but they have never said they have JW on video after 12 Noon or that anybody saw him after that point.

JMO

That's pretty interesting. I might have missed that that's what he told the AIW employee. (Or maybe SS/DW told that to the employee?) Either way, JW had to have known that SS wouldn't have been at the dojo because he was home with sick kid or on Conf call, sooooo...how did he think he was going to get in? Did SS leave a key for him in the red car in the garage? Did JW have his own key to the dojo? Did someone at AIW in Chantillt have a key? LE would know all of this. But it's pretty important to his alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member