Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

I will not watch anything done by what I call Team Casey. That includes her parents, the string of lawyers jurors, those that have hid her, media paying for an interview with any of them and Casey herself. From the beginning of this they have all tried to find ways to make money off the death of Caylee. It is a matter of principal to me, not to watch. Caylee mattered, and none of them should be made rich or richer (Some of the lawyers) selling stories at the cost of the truth. IMO none of them will ever tell the truth.
No, I do not hate Casey or her team. I am disgusted that they continue to want to make money off of what I consider to be the murder of a precious little girl named Caylee.

I will not watch anything done by what I call Team Casey. That includes her parents, the string of lawyers jurors, those that have hid her, media paying for an interview with any of them and Casey herself. From the beginning of this they have all tried to find ways to make money off the death of Caylee. It is a matter of principal to me, not to watch. Caylee mattered, and none of them should be made rich or richer (Some of the lawyers) selling stories at the cost of the truth. IMO none of them will ever tell the truth.
No, I do not hate Casey or her team. I am disgusted that they continue to want to make money off of what I consider to be the murder of a precious little girl named Caylee.

Same here. It's just gonna be lies anyways. I'd rather watch a good mystery on the ID channel.

Well, I hope she does do an interview. I hope she starts talking, and talks herself right into a corner. Or, says something that would strengthen the ZG & RK lawsuits. I mean, does anyone really think she is going to say one word that is even remotely truthful? Surely the networks, or whoever has to lay out the money, realizes that, to this date, CA has not uttered one word of truth about ANYTHING! Not about the nanny, her job, her living arrangements, and certainly not about "that child". The best case scenario that I would like to see happen is that a big name person would agree to interview her on her terms, let her draw up the questions she wants to be asked and everything. Then, live on air, flip the script. Ask her all of the hardball questions that everyone really wants to hear the answers to. When she wants to know why they aren't asking the questions that she agreed to answer, they can shrug and say, "You caught me. I lied! Surprise! Surprise! Now, THAT'S an interview I would like to see! JMO

I hate FCA and always will. I have my own children(who hate her also) and grandchildren who keep me very busy but I will always hate those who abuse and murder children. I will take my time to let NBC know I will boycott them ,their sponsors and that there are many who feel as I do. Caylee was cheated of her future, then cheated by not getting justice. Many have profited from her death and it disgusts me.

Maybe they got it all wrong and she'll end up doing D list celebrity boxing or some other stupid thing.

Now that I might tune into! I would love to see FCA being beaten in the ring.

Thanks! That's very helpful. I've watched the depositions. Did Casey's ZG deposition ever get released? I can't find it anywhere.

Hi if you are just getting started then http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm
and http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1 are both excellent resources. Police statements and depos are good reading and I highly recommend the jail house tapes/videos. It'll probably take most of the weekend to get through those. Casey has never given a true account. There's been 4 versions of events given to authorities and then there's the version given to psychologists and astoundingly during the ZG lawsuit KC still insists zanny the nanny is a real person.

24% is still a lot though. 24% of 200,000,000 adults is 40 million. There is no way Casey is bringing in ratings anywhere near that high but I don't find that poll comforting. Plus, we don't even know the demographics of who voted for it. Would more people say "Yes" on a different website? I think 24% is still too high. If 40 million adults went to see a movie, at $10 a ticket, it would make $400 million at the box office. So IMO, 1 in 4 adults saying they would watch a Casey interview is disturbing. For a child killer, I consider that to be a high number. (Of course I know the poll is not scientific, but still sharing my opinion on the results).

Hi if you are just getting started then http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm
and http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1 are both excellent resources. Police statements and depos are good reading and I highly recommend the jail house tapes/videos. It'll probably take most of the weekend to get through those. Casey has never given a true account. There's been 4 versions of events given to authorities and then there's the version given to psychologists and astoundingly during the ZG lawsuit KC still insists zanny the nanny is a real person.

Acandyrose is fantastic. I was attempting to put together my own timeline but this is so much better and I haven't found any mistakes. Most of the other timelines have lots of errors so I kept on with my own but I may as well stop now :) Thanks Justiceseeker35. :happydance:

24% is still a lot though. 24% of 200,000,000 adults is 40 million. There is no way Casey is bringing in ratings anywhere near that high but I don't find that poll comforting. Plus, we don't even know the demographics of who voted for it. Would more people say "Yes" on a different website? I think 24% is still too high. If 40 million adults went to see a movie, at $10 a ticket, it would make $400 million at the box office. So IMO, 1 in 4 adults saying they would watch a Casey interview is disturbing. For a child killer, I consider that to be a high number. (Of course I know the poll is not scientific, but still sharing my opinion on the results).
The poll IMO is just a poll given to TMZ readers, and does not reflect the general population in any way. My personal opinion is that TMZ (because they are making money with the leaks) may have even fixed the results.

The poll IMO is just a poll given to TMZ readers, and does not reflect the general population in any way. My personal opinion is that TMZ (because they are making money with the leaks) may have even fixed the results.

Yeah, I know the poll isn't scientific at all. My post was sort of like saying "I don't find it comforting if (hypothetically) 24% of American adults were interested in the Casey interview".

Today's society is completely different than 4 years ago. She will probably be applauded, given a Courageous Heroine award, pose airbrushed and provocatively on the cover of a magazine and be given a reality tv show documenting her transformation.

There are a lot of trolls who frequent TMZ under various names. I'm sure they had a field day with that poll to skew/screw up results. JMO

ETA- Sometimes TMZ comment section is so infested it's unreadable.

Acandyrose is fantastic. I was attempting to put together my own timeline but this is so much better and I haven't found any mistakes. Most of the other timelines have lots of errors so I kept on with my own but I may as well stop now :) Thanks Justiceseeker35. :happydance:

Glad to be of help. Has anyone found a site that has her (KC) phone records from June 9-June 15th. and also any cell phone pings then?

You will note that I didn't state that the TMZ poll was scientfically accurate or anything like that. I was encouraged that an overwhelming majority agree she is yesterday's news, that's all. Next time I will post the statistical confidence interval if it will make people happy.

You will note that I didn't state that the TMZ poll was scientfically accurate or anything like that. I was encouraged that an overwhelming majority agree she is yesterday's news, that's all. Next time I will post the statistical confidence interval if it will make people happy.

My post was simply my opinion on the poll results. I posted that I don't find 24% to be a low number, but that I recognize that the poll isn't scientific. I figured that I could either point out that I knew the results were not 100% reliable, or someone else would do it for me.

I do not hate Casey. Not sure about George and Cindy. Some crazy family dynamics at play in that household.
Baez did a fabulous job as her attorney that he now is teaching at Harvard. IMO, *don't throw tomatoes or stones at me PLEASE*; she is not guilty due to the amount of circumstantial evidence and lack of physical evidence.
Not sure if that would of been the case if Caylee was found in July or even August.
I have a gut feeling she will try to explain what REALLY happened and I will make my decision on lies or not when I watch it.

BLOOD MONEY! Making a profit off the child that you murdered is disgusting. I wouldn't expect it any other way from the Ant's. They all have made money off of Caylee and will continue to do so as long as someone pays them $. Disgraceful.

I think if this thread is representative at all of people who still follow information regarding her, there isnt much of an audience for her. The people who followed the case and championed Caylee are here and on other blogs. If this prospective interview hasnt created more of a buzz, certainly in MSM, there is almost no point to the network moving forward with it. jmvho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back