AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Unfortunately, i don't think the perp will ever be identified. He just looks like your average joe from redneck country.

I totally agree. I think this guy was a hillbilly and had done this before. But someone has to know something. He prolly has nieces he has molested.

I saw this on unsolved mysteries. I am bumping this thread and hope one day Morgan will come home.

web1_colleen-nick_2.jpg

New campaign launched to find girl missing 20 years
Posted: June 5, 2015 - 6:20pm

snipped
Nearly 20 years after Morgan Nick disappeared from an Alma ballpark, a new statewide campaign is being launched to bring her home.

Morgan was 6 years old when she went to a Little League baseball game with her mother, Colleen Nick, on June 9, 1995. Near the end of the game, she joined some friends to catch lightning bugs.

Linda Krieg, acting CEO of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, announced a new billboard campaign featuring an age-progressed photo of Morgan that was created by the center’s forensic team. The billboards are being placed in the Fort Smith and Alma areas, in Northwest Arkansas and in Little Rock, she said. Several outdoor advertising companies are helping with the campaign.

“We know that photos remain the single most powerful tool for finding missing children. We also know someone has information that can help us finally bring Morgan home,” Krieg said. “We’re asking the public to call the national center at 1-800-THE-LOST, 1-800-843-5678, with any information. Please, please call us.”

Does anyone know the address of the ball park she was taken from?

According to the article it was a Little League game. I searched for Little League teams/fields in Alma, AR and found that there is an Alma Baseball Complex located at 101 W. Main St. in Alma, AR. I have no idea if this is the one she was at or if it was even built in the 90s, but that could be a start.

Ok so I was reading an article about how in 2010 they were searching a vacant house near Boston Ave. in Spiro, OK for any evidence that Morgan had been there. It also mentioned how there had once been a person of interest who lived in Spiro. Well I took a look through Oklahoma's sex offender list and found a man named Brian P Sevier. He was arrested in 1996 for lewd acts against a child, a year after Morgan's abduction. The place of the crime was in Crawford Co. Arkansas. He fits all of Morgan's suspect's physical characteristics. He has black hair, he's 215 pounds (more then the estimated weight of the suspect but he could have gotten heavier), he's 6 foot tall and judging by his age now, he could have been in the correct age range the suspect was estimated to be in. Here is his profile which includes a picture which IMO looks close to the sketch we have.

http://sexoffender.publicrecordrepository.com/87/02/870228-brian_p_sevier.pdf

His current address is listed as Carmen Drive in Spiro, OK. A quick Google map search shows that Carmen Drive is about 4 minutes away from Boston Ave. (Carmen Dr is spelled as Carmon on Google Maps) Spiro, OK itself is around 35-40 min. from Alma, Ark. I also looked him up on Whitepages which says he's lived in Ft. Smith, Arkansas. Could he be the person they were interested in?

Let me know what you guys think, or if I got any of the information wrong, I'm new to the forum. Seems like a long shot but there's always the possibility.

Its certainly worth a call and Good find !!!! Welcome Also!!!! :goodpost::goodpost::welcome::welcome:

That's a really interesting find. I am finding it hard to believe that would be a coincidence! I searched Sevier's name on the AR court site and he has had a bunch of convictions for criminal mischief, battery, possession of firearms, AND in '08 he was busted for living near a school as a registered RSO... hm...

Here's his mug next to the sketch of the man seen talking to Morgan.

Screen Shot 2015-06-08 at 11.31.45 AM.png

Just some additional info I found, he was convicted on June 2, 1997 for the offense which took place in Van Buren, Arkansas. That's about 15 minutes from Alma, straight down the highway. He was born on June 23, 1964 so he would have been 30 years old at the time of Morgan's disappearance. If I was to call it in as a tip what number do I call or who do I email?

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
1-800-the-lost, Alma Police Department (Arkansas) - 1-479-632-3333 Arkansas State Police - 1-479-783-5195 Or Your Local FBI

from the NCMC poster linked here

The Sketch does resemble Sevier alot but you would think (or hope atleast) living in AR where Morgan went missing and being a RSO and looking like the sketch to boot police would've already questioned this man. I'm not sure I have never heard about a suspect before this but he def. resembles the sketch to a creepy point and I would not be surprised if this was the man who took Morgan and hopefully if it hasn't been looked into yet it will be soon and maybe Morgans family can either have the closure they deserve or be reunited with her. I have to admit I'm a little unsure of the chances of Morgan being found alive because of it being 20 years but you never know she could be being held somewhere or maybe she doesn't remember since she was young when it happened maybe whoever took her convinced her she was their child or something and now maybe she does not remember her family but either way I hope this sparks something. I'm not sure if anyone has seen the pyschic reading of this case but I will post it incase it helps at all.

Here are two interviews with two witnesses who are now adults but as children they were playing with Morgan right before she went missing. The young man Tye says that a man was standing nearby where the kids were playing and after he and the other witness realized Morgan was gone so was the man. Tye also explains that the man who took Morgan had to be driving a truck that also dissapeared when Morgan did as well.

https://vimeo.com/user15252537/review/130126840/a9ea302f55 - Tyes Interview

https://vimeo.com/user15252537/review/130126841/79245071b9 - Jessica's interview

https://vimeo.com/user15252537/review/130126838/8e04cede14 - Colleen Nick (Morgans Mom) Interview

Just called it into the Arkansas state police :) my first time calling in a tip feels so exciting lol. The officer said he would forward it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theres a little 8 yr old boy out of toroto canada that didnt make it to school today and they are searching all over a little early to say abduction but if so then whats with june the 8th 9th 10th more kids go missing on these days then almost any other time in the rest of the year its almost like theres a secret day to abduct kids .

oh by the way and this is just my oppinion but those to in the pic and sketch couldnt look more different not one resemblence.

Where is Morgan Nick? Go Inside the 20-Year-Old Investigation
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Published on Jun 9, 2015
On the day 6-year-old Morgan Nick disappeared, June 9, 1995, the fireflies had just started to pop and blaze, filling the twilight sky with twinkling lights. Morgan left her seat next to her mother on the bleachers of the Little League field in Alma, Arkansas to catch fireflies with her friends as the baseball game wrapped up.

[video=youtube;UN-faO3Jw0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN-faO3Jw0E[/video]
https://youtu.be/UN-faO3Jw0E

Shared by Hope for Ali Lowitzer on FB: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=903660766339859&id=201672396538703

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly
Back