Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a foggy moment here, Was the Spedding's caravan seized with the other vehicles back in January?

And what about the child's mattress that was found in BS office and they were testing for DNA?

It wasn't a child's mattress as I understand it and it wasn't in the office but in an upstairs flat.
I am certain MS knows that she can be charged if she gives wrong information but my gut feeling is that she is telling the truth as she knows it.

And what about the child's mattress that was found in BS office and they were testing for DNA?

It wasn't a child's mattress as I understand it and it wasn't in the office but in an upstairs flat.
I am certain MS knows that she can be charged if she gives wrong information but my gut feeling is that she is telling the truth as she knows it.

So why is she saying anything at all? If she's the one who's leaked today's information that is

Laurieton, Corner of Bold and Seymour Streets

January 20

Up to a dozen police and forensic officers raid a Laurieton unit occupied by "person of interest" Bill Spedding and seize a child's mattress and computer equipment which were sent off for forensic testing.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-t...-suspect-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mmzno.html

My mind went into overdrive last night regarding the photo of BS & MS in the Sydney Morning Herald. (Photo: Brendon Thorne)
Could this person be the "B" that is related to William?

No....Thorne isn't WT's dads Surname...So hope they find the little fellow soon :(

Bs thinks he's pretty smart, imo and possibly got away with historic abuse for 30 odd years,( if guilty) and possiblie wt abduction. ( I believe he's guilty ) moo . Maybe he had the spider man doll in his car to taunt the police?? Or some sick reminder of his crimes?

Folks, there have been numerous warnings for months about not sleuthing family members.

Continuing to do so will result in the loss of posting privileges, no questions asked.

I'm not the greatest sleuther, so has anyone see if today's gentleman charged in Melb has any connection to BS (knowing that ther is prior connection with BS and Victoria, via this thread and these charges are also historical)

(Mods please let me know if this inappropriate, hate to get this thread closed, when we are close)

I don't see the spiderman figurine as being significant. The police have obviously known about it for a long time. If anything the info has likely been released to get media attention onto the case again.

I don't see the spiderman figurine as being significant. The police have obviously known about it for a long time. If anything the info has likely been released to get media attention onto the case again.

But the Police didnt release the media statement, not from my understanding of reading the article.

That's the pic, Makara. I can't tell if it was taken before or after.

WHY you would leave something so incriminating in your car? Did he simply forget about it? It could easily have been thrown into the bin. Maybe it was kept to calm William and maybe police searched the car sooner than we think (the mysterious washing repair job days later at grandma's house?)

Exactly!!! Meaning I find it highly unlikely that there was nothing to arrest him but this was in the car. So if it was WTs it must of been cleaned to remove dna etc. No dna in van or he would of been charged. So he has managed to hide everything else but this. I don't buy it. I really think it's not relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it could have been used to lure William into the van.

What I wouldn't give to know the circumstances behind how BS & MS met. Was she a vulnerable single mum - enter knight in shining armour BS 'who just loves kids'? From what I've seen on fb alone, there are children & grandchildren who have derailed & ended up in jail due to drugs, domestic violence on one side. Until recently, one was even openly dealing drugs on fb. MS was listed as a fb friend and would've seen this herself. So it makes me wonder about a couple of things: what kind of life were these family members exposed to growing up in order to lead them to their chosen paths, and why in early days of William's disappearance were BS & MS painted as pillars of the community? Taken on face value, none the wiser of connections? The bigger picture would be enough for me to steer clear as not my kind of people. If that makes me a judgemental cow, so be it lol.

I think that's a harsh statement. I've seen some links too. But clearly a large family. Most seem completely legit. And impressions of other crimes seem to be unfortunately common and also have seen nothing linked to very evil crimes like kidnappings, pedophilia etc. And FB friends with a young family member into drugs does not equal much. I'm sure there is plenty of judgement behind closed doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re the spiderman toy...seems like way too much of a coincidence that the had it in the car because his grandkid gave it to him......but also if he had it to lure WT then sorry I think thats drawing a long bow.......possibly a trophy but really would he be that stupid?? If all is to be believed he has been quite cunning up until that point.
I still think it was planted to highlight him as a suspect. Perhaps things werent moving fast enough for someone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks