Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forgot to add the photo I seen in one of the news articles showed a childs bike, one with the handle for an adult to push them, will try find the link.

Lol does ms not realize that just saying it was the kids and leaving it at that would be somewhat believable? But to add the part about keeping him company ?!

I saw the photo with the bike pictured. Still seems odd. A child would not be riding a bike with an adult handle without a supervising adult present. Comments on NSW Police page referred to police who door-knocked residents describing the child as 3 years old. It doesn't make sense.

So, the bike was just abandoned? That is suspicious.
From what I can work out yeah, it's odd that there seems to be no follow up story other than saying they are winding down the search.

I wouldn't take everything the media says as fact, they tend to put they're own spin on every story. I've now read several media articles on the "toy" that all have different wording so it's difficult to know which ones correct

So it seems a number of sleuthers knew about the toy in the van before the news about it broke yesterday. MS has confirmed that she knew about the toy and gave an explanation about it to a journalist from the Daily Telegraph. So her confirmation and the details she has given can be discussed here. The police will not confirm the finding and a number of you have speculated that it may be because it is evidence in their investigation. Can I ask, the people who knew about the toy prior to yesterdays press release, have you heard from your sources that there were discrepencies in what MS has reported to what anyone else might have reported about the toy, e.g. BS, the children in their care etc.?

This week investigators visited Spedding's home for the third time this year before his arrest
It comes after police revealed they believe William may be alive, despite fears that he was abducted by a paedophile ring operating on the mid-north coast of NSW.

police are expected to lay more charges against Spedding and his alleged involvement in a paedophile ring

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...als-aware-child-abuse-claims-against-him.html

hopefully on monday we will hear about the paedophile ring and bs involvement and possibly how this may lead to finding william

I wouldn't take everything the media says as fact, they tend to put they're own spin on every story. I've now read several media articles on the "toy" that all have different wording so it's difficult to know which ones correct

And then there is Colin's version. Boy do I wish he would tell it to us!

It doesn't even take a wife. I remember when a local school principal was convicted of child sex offences, one school mother refused to believe he'd done it because he'd been so good to her child - even though he pleaded guilty. She took that as further proof of what a good man he was, pleading guilty to spare the children the stress of testifying at his trial. I mean, there's stupid, and then there's wilfully stupid. That really drove home to me what an uphill battle victims of sexual assault can have, because there are always people who will disbelieve them even in the face of a confession and a guilty plea.

Anyway, if random school mum chooses to believe in the innocence of a self confessed paedophile over the testimony of his numerous child victims, then surely it's even easier for a wife to believe in the innocence of her husband over the physical evidence of sexual abuse on a toddler, especially when accepting he's guilty means irreparable changes to both their lives. MS's support of her husband is hard to understand and hard to stomach, but it isn't rare :l

Agree but surely their lawyer has told them not to say anything to the press by now....then again, maybe Colin told her to.

Can you please post that link for that photo? I can't seem to find it. Thanks :)

I just had another look at those photos (there are a couple)...I think they are photos of photos.....so the SMH photographer has taken a photo of an existing photo. Nothing to see here folks.

A Spiderman toy was one of the items investigators seized from the car of Bill Spedding, the person of interest in the case of missing toddler William Tyrrell, who was wearing the superhero's costume when he disappeared.

The 63-year-old whitegoods repairman is reported to have had the figurine in his work van on the day the then three-year-old went missing from his grandmother's Kendall home on the mid north coast of New South Wales in September.

When questioned about the doll, his wife Margaret told police it was gifted to him by a four-year-old child 'to keep him company when he was driving', according to the Daily Telegraph.

Mr Spedding denies he was involved in the toddler's disappearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-case-missing-toddler-William-Tyrrell.html

CRIMINAL psychologists involved in the investigation into the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell helped unearth a paedophile ring operating in the area where he disappeared.

It is understood police have identified several people they suspect to be involved in the paedophile ring operating in north coast area around Kendall, where three-year-old William disappeared more than seven months ago.

When asked if police had already arrested anyone suspected to be *involved in the ring, investigation head Detective-Inspector Gary Jubelin declined to comment.
Experts from the Behavioural Science Team have been assessing the behaviour and personality characteristics of all suspects to pinpoint anyone capable of abducting William.
They’ve been examining anyone we identify as needing to be looked at more closely.

“Like in the Tyrrell matter, where we believe it’s a stranger abduction, there are certain conclusions that can be drawn from a psychological perspective.”

Det-Insp Jubelin said criminal psychologists were rarely used in homicide investigations and only on request from detectives on the case.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288