DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seized the surveillance cameras, it was televised. That would be sufficient to log as surveillance equipment. I don't think they have the DVr. And it seems to me they would take the openers because that's where JW left the money. There's no indication they revealed anything.

The warrant says "Left on premises"........is this warrant from the vehicles or the house????? I think this is from the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure because it is an attached garage, the SW includes it.

Financial documents
Currency (interesting)
vehicles & related items
BUCKETS
structural materials (?)
matender (? can anyone read that?) relating to surveillance system & digital storage

material ? w/the p from weapons on the line above making the a look like a d?

Wonder if maybe they left VF's cell phone at the crime scene since it seems her phone wasn't used during the crime so wouldn't have calls/messages made at the time of the crime on it, but the perps took SS and AS's phones since their phones were used during the crime.

I hope the providers have been able to complete the data analysis by now and give it to LE. Those phones can answer a lot of questions, imo.

Oh, I'm not saying everything (or even anything) about the witness' account is wrong. I'm just saying that memory in general is much less reliable than we feel it is based on our subjective experience. There are all kinds of phenomena that cause people to omit very major things from memory, like another passenger, or dreadlocks. I think you're right about the vest, though. It is extremely unlikely that someone would spontaneously confabulate that detail for no reason without some sort of leading questioning, and together with the vests in the garage, it's very suggestive. I just think we can't necessarily take everything a witness says as gospel, even if they are smart and well-intentioned.

Memory is a funny thing influenced by so many things! Things we are seeing, may trigger other subconscious memories that may get incorporated into the current situation. I hope I worded that correctly, lol! I also think a neon green vest would capture my attention in a huge way and might overshadow my processing of other details since it would be a funny thing - the juxtaposition of a neon green vest in an expensive sports car that's being driven in an erratic manner. Erratic driving makes me think it was DW driving, not JW.

That also brings me back to a box of green vests in the SS garage; that in addition to a pile of concrete logs that look like curbs to me, might have been in preparation of new sidewalk and or curbs.

Hey Guys/Gals,

Let's please stay on topic.

Thanks!

Financial documents
Currency (interesting)
vehicles & related items
BUCKETS
structural materials (?)
matender (? can anyone read that?) relating to surveillance system & digital storage

Materials relating to...

I am betting he/they didn't wear gloves and use scissors when applying and cutting the tape.

The complete phrase includes words from the form "I left a copy of the warrant and return with_____ then hand written is left on premises.
It is referring to the warrant, not the evidence.

what do you think they mean by 'structural material'? some type of brick, tile or floorboard w/ blood or other evidence on it possibly?
Charred floor from under PS's bed.

And used their mouth to cut the tape...

And used their mouth(s) on the 'beverage containers' listed in the warrant. I'd have to think they also left behind hairs and skin cells, being in the house as long as they were. I could never be a criminal for many reasons, but one reason would be that I would always leave some hair behind! My hair is everywhere...in my house, in my car, in my office, everywhere...no matter how diligent I am about it and no matter that most of the time it is pulled back.

Plastic bags? Trash bags?
I wondered about that too. It doesn't appear that they found his gun or he had more than one. I just don't get the impression the place was ransacked, it seems very targeted. :dunno:

I wondered about that too. It doesn't appear that they found his gun or he had more than one. I just don't get the impression the place was ransacked, it seems very targeted. :dunno:

And there were no guns found when the arrest took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong