CA CA - Monique Figueroa, 28, Littlerock, 19 May 2015

I want to believe there is something much bigger going on that LE knows..and that is why they won't share info. I hope it's not for the gratification of just trying to bring down a couple of gang bangers, but something significant that involves finding Monique.. To be frank, I hope she's running scared, because it means she's alive, and KNEW she had to keep her and her child safe in some extreme way. Wonder how many times the ex has been questioned? Or his "boys." C'mon, LE, they seem like a small town gang that LAPD should already have close tabs on. I don't believe their loyalty or affiliations run deep with the big players of Los Angeles. Judging by his tats, being a white boy in an alleged "Mexican" gang, he's nothing but a follower set up to do a dirty job. Time to start shaking him down. If he's involved in her disappearance, he will eventually sing, because in the end, none of them homies really got his back.
Simply IMO. Seen it before. Let's just find Monique.

Wow, how did this girl get mixed up with such scary people? Hand prints all over the vehicle, 7 miles from her home, homicide detectives and FBI involved.... I'm quite sure they know a ton more than they are telling, and at the end of this poor Monique may never be found. :(

when i look up the bookings i cant even see the dang charge! just the case number and bail, whether he has been sentenced. and where he is housed. and court dates. no charge.

tell me what you see her charged with, i might know what it means.

Maybe I'm reading too much into nothing, but today I was looking at their booking info and noticed MF has an oddly # charge, no court date, but bail was set at 10k. I checked a few people I know who have been "guests" there and could not find a similar code. I think xbf case was continued to July.

Confused over where car was found. On FB it was in a shed of abandon house or just by abandon house?

idk about him singing. he has been to prison many times from what i have read. and his being white, he prob has to try harder to be hard.

I want to believe there is something much bigger going on that LE knows..and that is why they won't share info. I hope it's not for the gratification of just trying to bring down a couple of gang bangers, but something significant that involves finding Monique.. To be frank, I hope she's running scared, because it means she's alive, and KNEW she had to keep her and her child safe in some extreme way. Wonder how many times the ex has been questioned? Or his "boys." C'mon, LE, they seem like a small town gang that LAPD should already have close tabs on. I don't believe their loyalty or affiliations run deep with the big players of Los Angeles. Judging by his tats, being a white boy in an alleged "Mexican" gang, he's nothing but a follower set up to do a dirty job. Time to start shaking him down. If he's involved in her disappearance, he will eventually sing, because in the end, none of them homies really got his back.
Simply IMO. Seen it before. Let's just find Monique.

To be frank, I hope she's running scared, because it means she's alive, and KNEW she had to keep her and her child safe in some extreme way.
Speaking only for myself, I would not leave my child behind. Seems that if I disappeared, they go get my kid until I surrendered to them.

<modsnip>

According to newspaper posted by mxprincess399 DM was charged with murder and bail is the 2mil.

IMO MF's arrest was mainly because she was there. The time of arrest was 0035, booking 0400 and MG bailed out at 1740. Interesting that MF is listed as White and DM as Hispanic.

From FB page it's odd that family claims LE points finger at xbf then adds MF wasn't cooperating. If MF wasn't going with LE program why would xbf have reason to make her vanish? Maybe LE was playing with his head that they were getting MF to come around to talking, but article states witnesses saw what happened, would they really need her testimony to make the case? Seems to me the physical part would have caught attention of more residents to see the actual shooting rather than people hearing shots then looking out to see shooter leaving scene.

I believe the initial arrest was parole violation on DM with drugs found, because MF was there, she was booked on felony controlled substance. My guess is she would would end up having charges dropped or greatly lessened as I think they mainly wanted DM in jail so he couldn't disappear pending investigation for TF's murder completed. IDK

i think you are right.

but, i dont think it matters whether MF was saying she wouldnt cooperate. gangs dont usually tend to respect women much and they would be viewed as a weak link in situations such as this. his homies "witnessed" but would be charged too so they wont talk.... the victim's homies "witnessed" but they A. eitehr want street justice or B. dont want to be a snitch. that leaves MF, and DM would know cops would lean on her if they had the chance.

According to newspaper posted by mxprincess399 DM was charged with murder and bail is the 2mil. IMO MF's arrest was mainly because she was there. The time of arrest was 0035, booking 0400 and MG bailed out at 1740. Interesting that MF is listed as White and DM as Hispanic.

From FB page it's odd that family claims LE points finger at xbf then adds MF wasn't cooperating. If MF wasn't going with LE program why would xbf have reason to make her vanish? Maybe LE was playing with his head that they were getting MF to come around to talking, but article states witnesses saw what happened, would they really need her testimony to make the case? Seems to me the physical part would have caught attention of more residents to see the actual shooting rather than people hearing shots then looking out to see shooter leaving scene.

I believe the initial arrest was parole violation on DM with drugs found, because MF was there, she was booked on felony controlled substance. My guess is she would would end up having charges dropped or greatly lessened as I think they mainly wanted DM in jail so he couldn't disappear pending investigation for TF's murder completed. IDK

i think you are right.

but, i dont think it matters whether MF was saying she wouldnt cooperate. gangs dont usually tend to respect women much and they would be viewed as a weak link in situations such as this. his homies "witnessed" but would be charged too so they wont talk.... the victim's homies "witnessed" but they A. eitehr want street justice or B. dont want to be a snitch. that leaves MF, and DM would know cops would lean on her if they had the chance.

This is one reason I was wondering if her car was somewhat hidden or not. I am hoping that she set up her disappearance. Kid with family, safe before leaving, not telling anyone anything so there is little reason for others to try to intimidate family members.

WRT his gang affiliation, I'm pretty sure LE hasn't said which gang. I think this is way bigger than a "small town gang".

If this is a Nortenos/Surenos thing, then you are looking at Nuestra Familia/La Eme rivalry which in turn leads down a nasty path to the Sinaloa Cartel. Dangerous, dangerous people.

I think they got her. I don't believe she's in hiding - where would she hide? She wouldn't hide leaving her family out in the open, a child is a prime retaliation target to force her out *sorry*.

She'll be found in the desert and it won't be pretty.

I'm sorry to have typed that, but it is JMO, however horrible.

WRT his gang affiliation, I'm pretty sure LE hasn't said which gang. I think this is way bigger than a "small town gang".

If this is a Nortenos/Surenos thing, then you are looking at Nuestra Familia/La Eme rivalry which in turn leads down a nasty path to the Sinaloa Cartel. Dangerous, dangerous people.

I think they got her. I don't believe she's in hiding - where would she hide? She wouldn't hide leaving her family out in the open, a child is a prime retaliation target to force her out *sorry*.

He has AGK tattooed on his neck.

The gang is called Always Going Krazy or AGK (ref his neck tattoo) and are a primarily hispanic gang. You can find them under tag ID 1222 on this list:
http://jaireports.co.la.ca.us/jairpts/jaigang.html

Here is an article on DM from 2003 from the avpress (it has since been archived so this is the only online copy I can find)
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/palmdale_eastside/conversations/topics/113

Here is another good article on gang activity in Antelope Valley in general for those interested:
http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jan/01/local/me-avcrime1

anyone have access to antelope valley press? any articles on the DM court hearing yesterday? trhere was nothing on antelope valley times and there never is, strangely.

would prob come out today, or yesterday.

I haven't seen anything new in the Valley press.

According to a post on the Find Monique Facebook page her car was found in a shed by an abandoned house. They are saying she didn't just break down and walk away from it.

I've seen ZERO flyers up for her. Nobody is talking about her. The local store doesn't even have flyers on the bulletin board. Missing pets yes=flyers on every telephone pole and store bulletin board, missing person=nothing. It's very strange.

I've seen ZERO flyers up for her. Nobody is talking about her. The local store doesn't even have flyers on the bulletin board. Missing pets yes=flyers on every telephone pole and store bulletin board, missing person=nothing. It's very strange.

In this case I believe it is very clear to the family and LE that she was taken or killed by her ex BF's gang or someone else they have active tabs on, so flyers aren't very helpful. If they could come up with a reward for information, then they would be. I have a feeling we aren't hearing more about this because they know who and why, and at this point are just trying to locate her remains.

he is affiliated w a gang called "always going krazy" out of palmdale/lancaster/antelope valley. they are a verified gang by LASD.

there are very little to no nortenos in so cal. they are pretty much salinas/madera and north. the whole history of that is prison gang lore, la eme v. nuestra familia. northern structure has taken over the NF at this point though.

sureno and norteno street level gangs also dont like each other much of the time. and in this particular case, DM is 35 years old and the kid he allegedly shot was 18. sounded like some street level BS and not any prison ordered hit.

I 100% agree with the this.

I honestly don't think she'll be found in one piece, or in one place for that matter.

oh wow!

im not certain they would cut her up. too much work. i think that she is likely dead and buried in a shallow grave in the desert, unfortunately :/ they said they got a ping around vegas? maybe out that way.

I 100% agree with the this.

I honestly don't think she'll be found in one piece, or in one place for that matter.

I bet she's isn't that far from home. Her phone probably got sent to Vegas without her to throw off authorities. I have nothing to base that on, just a hunch.

<modsnip>

I don't know about you guys, but this whole case seems very fishy. I've scoured missing persons databases and see no mention of Monique anywhere (not in CA, not nationally). I'm beginning to wonder, has this case been dropped/closed? Are the police even still looking for her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back