Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya. I am a first time poster but have been following Williams thread for a long time. I am in the UK but was in Australia over Christmas, where I learnt of this awful, awful case. My heart breaks for him and his family.

I may have missed it somewhere but I haven't seen it mentioned in msm about W being fostered, so I am wondering how it can be discussed. And if it is okay to be out in the open, then why are the parents identities still being protected? Would someone mind messaging me if it can't be discussed here? Thank you.

Also, with regards to W being lured into BS' van, forensics these days would surely be able to pick up a hair or something to prove he was there and if so would BS not be charged immediately? Or, if he took great care cleaning the van afterwards, he surely wouldn't have missed the figurine. I, in no way believe that BS is innocent in this but the forensics thing has been bugging me.

Also, with regards to W being lured into BS' van, forensics these days would surely be able to pick up a hair or something to prove he was there and if so would BS not be charged immediately? Or, if he took great care cleaning the van afterwards, he surely wouldn't have missed the figurine. I, in no way believe that BS is innocent in this but the forensics thing has been bugging me.

Maybe a hair of William's wouldn't even be enough on its own? Since BS returned to the house before he was searched (IIRC, correct me if I'm wrong) there is plausible deniability some material was tracked into the van afterwards.

But why is that bad? That's what I have noticed if people actually linked to the case comment people get fired up. Are they not the people with more knowledge then anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of affects the ability to have an objective discussion though no?

Hi MrsHope and welcome!!!
Agree but the LE seem to play their cards very close regarding forensics these days. Another missing child case I followed closely here in Australia they also removed mattresses and carpets from her bedroom very early on and no comment was made. A year later they arrested the mother and stepfather on the way to visit her grave on her birthday...the grave where they had buried her in the bush (I still think that was a set up to try and make themselves not quite as horrible as they actually were) and then it came out that they had evidence she had been killed at home. I suspect any forensics is now kept very very hush hush until they can put the whole case together. Frustrating though as we are led to believe it is quite simple according to TV.

like wexford says, in the kiesha case they found a lot of her blood in the flat, they probably knew she was already dead, knew who killed her, so no rush to make any arrests until the killers led them to her body, which makes me wonder if police have actually found enough evidence to make an arrest but now biding their time, strategically letting media know they have a poi, and just waiting to be led to william?
they were reportedly searching for his body in the last search by bs home, so maybe evidence suggests....?

I agree, I really think they have the evidence but just not enough to get the person 100%.

One thing I can't get past is why wasn't he charged when the allegations were originally made and what's changed between now and then. Does anyone know of any similar cases where there was actual physical evidence and police were informed but the police or victims waited this long to press charges? I understand they were just children at the time but they have had a lot of time since to come forward so why now? I've tried to find similar cases with no luck but one thing I keep noticing with all the historical cases is there was always more than one incident and usually a lot more victims so how come we haven't heard a word about more victims, they don't just stop offending. I shudder to think what the police might know but at the same time I can't wait to hear in the hope it leads to little William.

One thing I can't get past is why wasn't he charged when the allegations were originally made and what's changed between now and then. Does anyone know of any similar cases where there was actual physical evidence and police were informed but the police or victims waited this long to press charges? I understand they were just children at the time but they have had a lot of time since to come forward so why now? I've tried to find similar cases with no luck but one thing I keep noticing with all the historical cases is there was always more than one incident and usually a lot more victims so how come we haven't heard a word about more victims, they don't just stop offending. I shudder to think what the police might know but at the same time I can't wait to hear in the hope it leads to little William.

I have to find the article but I remember reading after BS was arrested that William's disappearance and BS being questioned prompted the victim to come forward. I have really been wondering if anyone else has come forward. Thinking that there would have to be others. I really hope police are on the right path to finding William. I have a feeling we are going to learn a lot more this week.

If they found any evidence on BS property in the WT case I think they would arrest him straight away. What possible explanation would he have for having WT's DNA without having met the person. I also can't see BS marking any special anniversaries for WT as he doesn't know him, so I don't think he will be caught graveside or anything like that.
like wexford says, in the kiesha case they found a lot of her blood in the flat, they probably knew she was already dead, knew who killed her, so no rush to make any arrests until the killers led them to her body, which makes me wonder if police have actually found enough evidence to make an arrest but now biding their time, strategically letting media know they have a poi, and just waiting to be led to william?
they were reportedly searching for his body in the last search by bs home, so maybe evidence suggests....?

These type of cons deserve the death penalty.

I agree, his treatment will not help him. This is the only treatment he needs:

View attachment 76304

That makes your eyes water.
I suggest those multy-grips first in a severe twisting motion and then the death penalty.

I'm sure there are other murder convictions with no body but Keli Lane was convicted of murder of her child, Teagan has never been found.
http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s3092193.htm

Where are you little man?
What a beautiful child.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 166
If they found any evidence on BS property in the WT case I think they would arrest him straight away. What possible explanation would he have for having WT's DNA without having met the person. I also can't see BS marking any special anniversaries for WT as he doesn't know him, so I don't think he will be caught graveside or anything like that.

I think the Keisha case is a lot different. Like you said there would be no reason for WT dna in the van. Keisha is different because it was in her own home. I realise there was blood but the parents from what I remember just said they woke up and she was gone. So the blood could of been from an intruder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MS obviously has doubts about her husband because she asked a clairvoyant. Did she ask about the historical case? Unless Colin tells us we may never know.

Yes the clairvoyant.
Colin revealed that a few months ago MS went to a clairvoyant. He heard the audio tape when she asked is my husband involved in Williams disappearance. (pub 18 April)
Coincidently
A few months earlier (18 Feb) an article appeared in msn that mentioned that psychics were assisting police and of course that photo of the folded arm man.
Interestingly, one of the psychics was quoted as saying - As promised I will forward audio files of my work to police.
Then low and behold on the 22nd April three days after Colin let us know about MS feeling good about that, BS is charged with historical abuse.

Why on earth would you have ever announced that to the media? imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...toddler-psychic-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa