Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chatting to a friend the other day about our kids safety and they mentioned a story they had heard through another friend about a little boy being abducted in Australia (I am in UK). I asked if it was little WT, which it was. So his story is travelling far and wide....

like wexford says, in the kiesha case they found a lot of her blood in the flat, they probably knew she was already dead, knew who killed her, so no rush to make any arrests until the killers led them to her body, which makes me wonder if police have actually found enough evidence to make an arrest but now biding their time, strategically letting media know they have a poi, and just waiting to be led to william?
they were reportedly searching for his body in the last search by bs home, so maybe evidence suggests....?
Oh I see. I swing from, they are biding time with the info they have, in the hopes of being led to little William alive to the above.... I'm presuming the parents would be kept up to date with every detail? ...they must be.

So anyone planning on attending supreme court tomorrow?

Actually counter to my last comment I agree with you entirely if we are talking about unnamed POI's in this case.
Hi MrsHope and welcome!!!
Agree but the LE seem to play their cards very close regarding forensics these days. Another missing child case I followed closely here in Australia they also removed mattresses and carpets from her bedroom very early on and no comment was made. A year later they arrested the mother and stepfather on the way to visit her grave on her birthday...the grave where they had buried her in the bush (I still think that was a set up to try and make themselves not quite as horrible as they actually were) and then it came out that they had evidence she had been killed at home. I suspect any forensics is now kept very very hush hush until they can put the whole case together. Frustrating though as we are led to believe it is quite simple according to TV.

So anyone planning on attending supreme court tomorrow?

Unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow as our darling doggie is getting her stitches out from the removal of an aggressive mammary cancer. Sorry guys but I'm preparing for a fight for the survival of our best friend.

Unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow as our darling doggie is getting her stitches out from the removal of an aggressive mammary cancer. Sorry guys but I'm preparing for a fight for the survival of our best friend.

Oh poor darling doggie - hope she's better soon TGY <3

TGY, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your doggie! I hope she will be okay, poor thing. It is so difficult when our furry family get sick!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't think there will be much released tomorrow except a yes or no to bail? Any thoughts.? Also
Many comments implying involvement by family member not Bs in jail.... Just wondering why? Don't see a connection except for criminal history.... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to find the article but I remember reading after BS was arrested that William's disappearance and BS being questioned prompted the victim to come forward. I have really been wondering if anyone else has come forward. Thinking that there would have to be others. I really hope police are on the right path to finding William. I have a feeling we are going to learn a lot more this week.

BBM
I am with you Krig - 28 years is a long time.

BS son said - The recent charges had been dealt with in the past and said there was not enough evidence to charge him in 1987 or now.
Well BS has now been charged.
These are fresh allegations and we don't believe them to be true.- he also said.

Does make you wonder - more evidence, more victims or both.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150503-1mvs9b.html
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/person-of...xually-abusing-two-girls-20150422-1mr56g.html

I don't think there will be much released tomorrow except a yes or no to bail? Any thoughts.? Also
Many comments implying involvement by family member not Bs in jail.... Just wondering why? Don't see a connection except for criminal history.... ?

Hard to say. Police may bring forward new info during the bail hearing to keep BS in jail. I feel the 18th is when we will learn a great deal more though. IMO

BBM
I am with you Krig - 28 years is a long time.

BS son said - The recent charges had been dealt with in the past and said there was not enough evidence to charge him in 1987 or now.
Well BS has now been charged.
These are fresh allegations and we don't believe them to be true.- he also said.

Does make you wonder - more evidence, more victims or both.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150503-1mvs9b.html
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/person-of...xually-abusing-two-girls-20150422-1mr56g.html
The sad thing is, other victims were probably so young at the time that they now won't be able to identify BS. Especially if the child was passed around and did not know who BS was :( Police will have to rely on other perps to rat out BS. (IMO others have already ratted him out)

"EVEN IF it's totally untrue" Interesting wording. So does Colin have his own doubts about BS?

Doubts or knowledge Krig - I mean it seems every thing he says ends up being contradicted a short time later.

The kids were removed only to shield them from the intense media scrutiny he said.

Now the ombudsman is investigating.

When Colin says left I am thinking right. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

"EVEN IF it's totally untrue" Interesting wording. So does Colin have his own doubts about BS?

Youre just playing on words there.

Youre just playing on words there.

Maybe, maybe not. Always hard to say with Colin's comments! [emoji1]

Is there a set time posted anywhere for BS's bail hearing?

I think the Keisha case is a lot different. Like you said there would be no reason for WT dna in the van. Keisha is different because it was in her own home. I realise there was blood but the parents from what I remember just said they woke up and she was gone. So the blood could of been from an intruder.

Yes different case of course but the process of investigation is similar....dot every 'i' etc......they have to make things absolutely watertight to make it stick...if there is any doubt or anywhere a lawyer can show that due process was not followed, then someone walks. Or they end up with a lesser charge (I have seen that happen with a local case here). Also there is the possibility that this case is bigger than WT and while no one wants to think along those lines...you can just imagine the difficult decisions that would have to be made there.

Hi Krig, yes....the set time is 10am...The 1st lot of Bail Hearings are 9am. I will be shocked if they let him out on bail.
Maybe, maybe not. Always hard to say with Colin's comments! [emoji1]

Is there a set time posted anywhere for BS's bail hearing?

The sad thing is, other victims were probably so young at the time that they now won't be able to identify BS. Especially if the child was passed around and did not know who BS was :( Police will have to rely on other perps to rat out BS. (IMO others have already ratted him out)

Unless they know him well....could be related to him or close family friends. We know MS sent a text to 'someone' hoping they weren't involved in the info coming out....and BS asked 'someone' to give him a character reference. Also if something like that happened to you as a child or to your children....would you not always follow where that person lived and what they were doing? I would. And we know that people do....look at those who send letters to everyone in the street of everywhere that person lives???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColleenFlicker