Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confusion is consistent, as is the silence from that woman and her very good friend.

:seeya: "that woman" ... :hilarious: ... made me think of Bill ... :floorlaugh:

:cheers:

Parents of crime victims often do have inside information. However LE usually does not want this information leaked. There is a reason for that. It gives the person who is a suspect information to prepare a defense. Sometimes misinformation is also spread for a reason.....to scare a suspect into confessing or to break them down. One thing I do know......you NEVER know who is capable of murder. I know all this because a child in my family was viciously murdered last year. I believe that whether TM did this or not the person responsible had at least one accomplice either during or after. Maybe she (or another) handed him over to another person who took him away from the area. Its not just step parents or parents that kill children. There are predators every where and they seek work and activities that involve them with children. Schools need to be more proactive. I would be furious with the school if I were the parents. Too much confusion that morning and people milling about. The school isn't talking but one child IIRC stated Kyron had walked out with a man. Who was the man and why was Kyron permitted to walk out with him? A grown man does not need a child's help carrying something from a truck. Was this man a part of TM's plan?

If there was a man involved, we would have his description and the public would be warned to be on the lookout for him, in case he does it again. I don't remember hearing anything about a description of a man. No clothing or age description, did he have a beard, mustache, a hat, jeans?

Charles Manson, really. That is possibly one of the most insane comparisons I've ever heard in my life. You are actually comparing Charles Manson with TMH? Think about what you just wrote for one small second.

I always valued WS for its (mostly) objectivity........I read this entire thread going back to when this poor little boy first disappeared.
since then, over the years, i have seen the lack of objectivity creep in, lack of adherence to facts, lack of evidence, usage of hearsay, gossip, and suppositions based on mostly nebulous information. This story has completely left any rational objectivity so far into the dust, this may as well be the "TMH" haters websites I've seen on FB and other really crazy websites I dont think I need to name.

Who wrote about Charles Manson? Can you quote that post because it's confusing. TIA

The "red-haired twins" to describe TMH and DDS. Unbelievable. People repeating non-facts as if they were facts---i.e. "TMH tried to hire the gardener to murder KH" with a complete disregard to the fact that when this dumb-*advertiser censored* "sting" went down, TMH called the police to report the dude, Gee did you ever wonder why there were never any " murder for hire" charges against this woman? I SAW in my own hometown a MFH go down, and believe me the prosecution had their ducks in a row.

Can you, or will you, get back to your old fair "working on facts and evidence" model that really made your website shine? Or will you continue in this hormonal, witch-hunting mode that is only giving people outside this site a reason to call our gang a bunch of menopausal old white women with a case of the Ann Rule wanna-bee's?

Trying to find it. Didnt cut and paste because 1) the comment was fairly new, and 2) I was annoyed at the ridiculous comparison. Hold on, I've begun searching.

Ok it's post #61. Look, I've been a member for 3 years, and as you can see by the number of my posts I don't chime in too often- I mostly read. And am usually quite satisfied with the content and the commentary. But seriously, if you go back to the beginning, you will observe a sea-change that takes the (normally) objective WS comments from fact and evidence driven, to statements based on personal bias ("she won't speak about Kyron nor will her weirdly devoted friend DDS"), to hearsay (Desiree said on her home page.......") to assumptions based on facts not in evidence, (TMH failed three polys.....") Tricia or Kimster or whover holds the reins here......you need to take a good look at this case from the beginning and see how this commentary has devolved. If you want to tell me to flip off I will accept--but I hope it won't come to that.

Websleuthers, let's get this train back on track......because when we're good, we're very, very good, but when we're bad, we're. .......well, you know.

WS is acting up for me. I did not wonder why no MFH charges. The guy did not get her to fall for it so there is no proof. He said,she said.

Desiree's husband is LE. There is no way that his police brothers have not shared info with him. Not a chance

Charles Manson, really. That is possibly one of the most insane comparisons I've ever heard in my life. You are actually comparing Charles Manson with TMH? Think about what you just wrote for one small second.

So you are taking to task people who are writing now for a post someone else wrote in February?

Desiree posted on facebook that Kyron walked out of the school with Terri and his baby sister onto the sidewalk and was never seen again. This is also new info.

The link is at this fb page called Kyron Horman's World Soldiers under the comments for the photo of Kyron in front of his science project. Desiree posted on May 21st at 8:27 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/1616457805...1645780592018/821922851230971/?type=1&theater

This info is very interesting since we aren't sure what happens next. Did he go to another vehicle or to Terri's vehicle at this point? It makes sense since he WAS supposed to go to a "doctor's appointment" and only showed up for his science fair. JMO

This makes a lot of sense to me. Way back when LE was constructing a time line and the map of the parking lot, who was parked where, which cars belonged to which people - they were meticulous in identifying all of the people-cars-parking spots and IIRC at the time they only had questions left about a couple of cars and locations. From the questions they asked it was clear that someone had spotted Terri in the parking lot doing something of interest to LE - not just walking out with baby K. Later, Desiree accidentally revealed that he'd been near Terri's (Kaine's) pickup truck, so it was clear that someone had seen him there. She said there was no reason for him to be at the truck just then (meaning after the science fair, since he'd obviously be expected to be seen near the truck when they arrived in it). And for a while LE was really focusing on finding other witnesses that saw her.

It makes sense they wouldn't have made that public, since they were asking people to remember this legitimately and not because LE had already broadcast that this happened, and also because they seldom reveal that kind of info when they have a POI under investigation. Also Desiree has alluded a couple of times to other details she and Kaine had (the emails Terri wrote about Kyron as well) that weren't released to the public.

I think after all this time Desiree just doesn't GAF about small revelations since the case has stagnated and at this point she probably feels she has nothing left to lose in revealing how much more evidence there was of Terri's involvement than people might have thought.

O/T but good news to share with all of you because you love brave little kids.

9 year old Luke Larson is credited with saving one of his classmates, a little girl, from an attempted stranger abduction.
LE said the little girl did exactly the right thing, screaming and kicking the man. Luke saw her, dropped his bike and ran from the street to where she was on a path to the school through a wooded area.

Luke Larson was walking through a park in Gladstone on his way to summer school Monday when he saw a man grab the girl from behind.

When she screamed for help, Luke sprang into action.

The girl kicked the man in the shins, and Luke ran toward him, shouting.

The attacker chose to run away; then Luke grabbed his friend’s arm and they ran to school together.

The man has not yet been found.

http://wgntv.com/2015/06/17/missouri-4th-grader-saves-friend-from-kidnapper/
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/06/17/boy-9-saves-his-classmate-from-abduction/21197441/

His parents must have been so proud, and the little girl's parents must have been grateful he was there to help their daughter.

Kaine's 5 year update (not much new here, but some distillation of his thoughts):

http://koin.com/2015/06/04/kaine-horman-on-kyron-terri-life-after-5-years/

The main takeaway I have from this is: he believes Kyron could be alive and was essentially trafficked to someone in the direct area or outside their area, he personally gave up on TMH ever giving information, he knows based on evidence that TMH was involved, and he's comfortable with no-longer-a-baby-K going to school at Skyline (she just finished Kindergarten! I still picture her in diapers).

Sounds like Desiree will be the one applying the pressure on TMH and Kaine will be the one looking for evidence elsewhere, which IMO isn't a bad strategy even though it was likely not harmoniously planned out that way.

Does anyone believe that the new $50,000 reward at this point might entice someone, anyone, to come forward? I would hope that at this point someone will roll over for the money. That's okay with me, even 5 years later. That is some serious cash for someone...I am sure if they came forward, then they would be protected and/or immune, barring specific involvement to the crime. I hope that if anyone is out there , wondering whether or not to come forward with new information, that they think through this, and do what needs to be done. It's okay if it's only for the money. I would do it, if I could solve this! Anyone with information leading to Kyron would be making a wonderful, positive, moral choice -with a lot of good Karma to follow -and be rewarded as such with $$$! Time for Kyron to be found.

I think it would have to be more :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok it's post #61. Look, I've been a member for 3 years, and as you can see by the number of my posts I don't chime in too often- I mostly read. And am usually quite satisfied with the content and the commentary. But seriously, if you go back to the beginning, you will observe a sea-change that takes the (normally) objective WS comments from fact and evidence driven, to statements based on personal bias ("she won't speak about Kyron nor will her weirdly devoted friend DDS"), to hearsay (Desiree said on her home page.......") to assumptions based on facts not in evidence, (TMH failed three polys.....") Tricia or Kimster or whover holds the reins here......you need to take a good look at this case from the beginning and see how this commentary has devolved. If you want to tell me to flip off I will accept--but I hope it won't come to that.

Websleuthers, let's get this train back on track......because when we're good, we're very, very good, but when we're bad, we're. .......well, you know.

In addition to what you said.......last year an infant in my family was murdered and I know for a fact that misinformation is often deliberately spread to put pressure on a suspect or witnesses. Facts are often hidden. In this case they all have smeared TMH and with held information about the bio parents.
No one is a saint here and the case does look like a witch hunt in my opinion. The MFH sting fell through and the alleged witness was not credible. As far as I know the Grand Jury is supposed to be secret and yet we hear alleged information about what witnesses have testified and what was said. I'm puzzled as to why the TMH "haters" groups are focused on TMH and not Kyron. For some reason Kaine thinks he is alive. If he has a good reason to believe that why is no one hiring a private detective with the funds from car washes and bake sales?

Every year I feel like we get a new piece of small info, and I get my hopes up thinking wow, something is about to happen. Sigh.

I think at this point maybe 2-3 people are the only ones who know where Kyron is. And what would benefit any of them to take the reward money.

I sometimes come across something and say oh that would be a good place to hide a body. And believe me I have no idea why it crosses my mind. I do they same stuff about zombies, my husband thinks I am crazy. I think old abandon houses would be a good spot, like super old, no one goes in. Or at least the property, wells, sewage. If this was really planned then I think it was planned. Do you all think this was planned. I feel like I might go back to the beginning and reread some stuff.

Does anyone believe that the new $50,000 reward at this point might entice someone, anyone, to come forward? I would hope that at this point someone will roll over for the money. That's okay with me, even 5 years later. That is some serious cash for someone...I am sure if they came forward, then they would be protected and/or immune, barring specific involvement to the crime. I hope that if anyone is out there , wondering whether or not to come forward with new information, that they think through this, and do what needs to be done. It's okay if it's only for the money. I would do it, if I could solve this! Anyone with information leading to Kyron would be making a wonderful, positive, moral choice -with a lot of good Karma to follow -and be rewarded as such with $$$! Time for Kyron to be found.

I think that the people who know enough to actually lead to Kyron/his remains would be in jail for life if he were discovered and $50K wouldn't matter at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288